when did you start and quit?

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Bodin » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:09 pm

Haha aye Azumid, that it was. I beat out a warrior (Tunor) for it. I don't think he minded too much after I handed in. Gave some peeps ammo for a long time.

Thats what I get for being one of the few human clerics with the ghetto (semi uber like ya said for us though!) Thurg plate and not KD or SS.

Best was the GM that wolf whistled at me on a Naggy raid (was buffing lower level peeps IIR) when he came to SolB prep area to see what all the /ooc groping, /ooc fondles was about. Seems someone complained.

Sandi~ You are one of the few still kicking around. Post Xmas if ya need a Cat send me a tell.
Bodin
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Cantador » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:29 pm

I started playing in Feb 2000 and quit when I got the invite to phase 2 closed beta for WoW.
Cantador
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Tikker » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:17 pm

ps

who are you?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Cantador » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Tikker wrote:ps

who are you?

No one you would know. I never played at the highest level of the game. I was in 2 guilds during my (considerable) time on the Nameless. Neither remotely approached true end game content but both were fun in their own way.

I have a 65 Bard and a 65 BST. Cantador and Reyed. I'll be dusting them off as soon as I finish patching.
Cantador
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:06 pm

i am going nuts...

someone give me your active account info...you can trust me... :cry:
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Rynin » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:33 am

I started playing the game from Day 1. Started a warrior on Tarew Marr. Got a new job and the people there played EQ on the Nameless. So I restarted on the Nameless as a druid. That is where I fell in love with the druid class. I play a druid almost in any game I have played. I love the nature spells, and the what not.

I quit in 2004, about a week after I got into WoW beta. It took about that much time to realize how much of a grind EQ had become. It wasnt fun for me anymore. So I quit. Still have my account sitting around gathering dust. Actually reupped about 4 months ago, just to see if I ran into anyone I knew... I didnt. Let it run out, never intend on upping again.
Rynin
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Amindeq » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:00 am

October or Noveber 99 I started Alchy (noob dr00d) and started Amind when Kunark came out. Not sure if I'll come back but started on the sleeper server and have to say it was fun till I bailed on eq again but missing the community some so I'll prolly play again for 6 months and take a break as work and life always seem to get in the way. Hola to all the old school peeps ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Amindeq
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Misstara » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:25 am

Rynin you didn't mention your chipped tooth.
Misstara
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Karmie » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:44 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha
Karmie
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:31 pm

holy shit..hi u guys <3

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! btw
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Susvain » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:27 pm

Rynin wrote:I started playing the game from Day 1. Started a warrior on Tarew Marr. Got a new job and the people there played EQ on the Nameless. So I restarted on the Nameless as a druid. That is where I fell in love with the druid class. I play a druid almost in any game I have played. I love the nature spells, and the what not.

I quit in 2004, about a week after I got into WoW beta. It took about that much time to realize how much of a grind EQ had become. It wasnt fun for me anymore. So I quit. Still have my account sitting around gathering dust. Actually reupped about 4 months ago, just to see if I ran into anyone I knew... I didnt. Let it run out, never intend on upping again.

Rynin were we in BoD together or STG?
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Blackdiam » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:18 pm

Susvain wrote:
Rynin wrote:I started playing the game from Day 1. Started a warrior on Tarew Marr. Got a new job and the people there played EQ on the Nameless. So I restarted on the Nameless as a druid. That is where I fell in love with the druid class. I play a druid almost in any game I have played. I love the nature spells, and the what not.

Rynin were we in BoD together or STG?
try nameless of mercy Susvain
Blackdiam
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Aphazel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:34 am

I started playing in early 2001 on The Rathe as Aphazel (Wizard)...was a member of Blood of the Spider. I quit about a year later in 02 and sold the account. I then started up again on Nameless in Nov of 03 under the name of Aphazel, again a Wizard (Euphoria). Transfered to Saryrn in early 04 (Heaven and Earth) and quit in Aug 04 and sold the account again. Started a Mage named Aphazel on Doomhammer in WoW when it came out but quit in early 05 (DROW).
Aphazel 65 Arcanist
Heaven and Earth, Saryrn

Always standing, I am a tree awaiting the lightning. -Samael, Crown
Aphazel
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Menlaan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:33 pm

Whoa dude, didn't you sell your account to me? I resold it immediately, but I'm surprised I didn't hear from the guy I sold it to if you "reupped" it
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Kaemon » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:51 am

Rynin likes to lie.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby DangerPaul » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:35 am

Didn't he also steal an entire guild bank once too?
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jazendar » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:30 pm

I thought rynin was bod then euph, could be wrong though.
Jazendar
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Menlaan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:46 pm

Jazendar wrote:I thought rynin was bod then euph, could be wrong though.

He was LoS
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:22 pm

Menlaan wrote:

He was LoS

we need skin like diamond for a specific encounter :cry:
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:38 pm

then LoS
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:44 am

NoMers LOL
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Susvain » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:15 am

Wow, NoM ftw lol
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Blackdiam » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:14 am

Susvain wrote:Wow, NoM ftw lol
if I remember right Rynin invited you and Fwopper into NoM
Blackdiam
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Berton » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:58 pm

I started in Oct 99 shortly after Nameless came up. I was in a guild for the life of me I can't remember the name of, they merged with Sanctuary. I ran with Sanctuary and was one of their strongest defenders until the Dain incident I stuck with them for a week or two to see if anything could be salvaged but gave up hope and applied to LoS. LoS guilded me the night before I left on a desert TDY September 2, 2001. After much deployment in 2001 and early 2002 I came back to LoS full time. I ascended to officer in the VT days of Luclin, and eventually had GM fall in my lap mid-way through PoP. Snero took over for me in 2004 when I deployed to Iraq and I took over when I returned, it wasn't long before I realized that I wasn't having fun anymore. Between SoE's pathetic service and the constant squabling I hung up my sword and armor in July 2004 and havent logged on since. I don't even own a computer with EQ on it anymore.
"I calculated the odds of this succeding versus doing something very stupid, and I decided to go ahead anyway" -Crow T. Robot
Berton
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:59 pm

nidob i will be stalking you as soon as i turn my shit back on..need to get ahold of hangovr and see what his plans are
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Everquest General Discussion