Who still plays EQ1 on Nameless?

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Who still plays EQ1 on Nameless?

Postby Adivina » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Aryy reactivated his account, I have been playing around, made a char on his account on the Nameless. I want to reactivate Adivina, when I quit the max level was 65, so I could level her up again. However her shit is so outdated now, there have been so many expansions since I quit (I stopped at LDON I think?) I have to buy a shit load of expansions, and I'll be damned if I even remember what my spells are.

I think jumping back in as a 65 enc might be bad....I'm looking for people here that still play so if I start again I will have people I know to group with while I relearn, rather than scaring people into thinking I am ebay!
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Hatak » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Probably don't know me that well, but I still play on the Nameless. I left for a year and half and just came back about 2 months ago.
Hatak
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:03 pm

Did you have a hard time coming back with all the changes? I really haven't played since PoP, by the time LDON came out I was winding down to retiring.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gidan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:22 pm

EQ Titanium ftw. Will get you updated all the way to the 2nd to last expansion.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:22 pm

Atensen, Yamor, Drem and I all play the Nameless still, I can guildinvite you to Gnome Liberation Front with me and Aten if you like~
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Gnome liberation front is gay. It's like a chatroom.

I'm still on somewhat, and goosse is on alot. If you really want to actually get good groups and do stuff our guild Shadows of Dissolution is great. Somehow they have managed to accomplish a lot and yet not be a power gamer type guild. It's a very happy medium.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:34 pm

oh but the guild isn't family happy medium stupid-gay like valorguard or anything.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Hatak » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:36 pm

Well, it seemed overwhelming to me at first, but it's not that hard. I had some new zones and was lost when I bought Titanium. I was having to ask old friends and guildmembers how to get to places when I'd get invited to group in the newer content.

I pretty much skipped over GoD and OoW content and have been grouping in DoD and DoN zones since I came back. Haven't done any raids since coming back though since most raiding guilds require 70 and haven't had much luck on pickup raids.
Hatak
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Darcler » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:49 pm

I'll play on Nameless until Combine opens up.
Crystul 69.9 bard.

Dont know if I'll be home for a couple days or not. Our AC is busted. 90+ degrees in there. Yuck. I'm staying at my mommy's.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:59 pm

hahah you named your toon Crystul. You're such a girl. Crystul is a total stripper name .

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gidan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:20 pm

I could pick up one of my chars and play with yall until combines. What class you want?
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:26 pm

Hasselhoff wrote:Gnome liberation front is gay. It's like a chatroom.

I'm still on somewhat, and goosse is on alot. If you really want to actually get good groups and do stuff our guild Shadows of Dissolution is great. Somehow they have managed to accomplish a lot and yet not be a power gamer type guild. It's a very happy medium.

Because no one wanted to do anything with you cause you suck.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Adivina » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:04 pm

Well I will start playing Adivina again, however can I apply titanium to my account even though I already have some of the expansions on the pack? I thought someone said that you could only use it if you wanted to start over for some reason.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Adivina » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:05 pm

Also is there any point in reactivating until I catch up on the expansions? Will I be able to really do anything with anyone? For now I can play on Aryy's account I made an iksar bst named Devani if anyone wants to send me a tell.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:16 pm

what is the official nameless EQ board these days?
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:22 pm

Dylan wrote:
Hasselhoff wrote:Gnome liberation front is gay. It's like a chatroom.

Because no one wanted to do anything with you cause you suck.

I win at everquest and lyfe. I don't know whatcha talking about willis.

GLF is fun to hang out and bullshit but there is like 5 people in it. Sometimes its actually cool to get a group and go do things.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:24 pm

There are a bunch of ex-Euph players in GLF now so I do stuff every day =)
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gidan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 pm

Adivina wrote:Also is there any point in reactivating until I catch up on the expansions? Will I be able to really do anything with anyone? For now I can play on Aryy's account I made an iksar bst named Devani if anyone wants to send me a tell.

Last I heard you could use it on an account at any point and bring it up to what was current (excluding Prophecy of Ro)
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Hatak » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:22 pm

Adivina wrote:Well I will start playing Adivina again, however can I apply titanium to my account even though I already have some of the expansions on the pack? I thought someone said that you could only use it if you wanted to start over for some reason.

I bought Titanium and registered the key to my existing account. It gave me all the expansions excluding Prophecy of Ro as Gidan said.

It will also give you all the /claim items for those expansions unless you have already claimed them on your account. Only downside is that when you /claim, it puts all the items at once onto the 1 character you /claim them on.
Hatak
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:15 pm

I ordered titanium for an account that had everything but DoDh instead of using the 19.99 digital download for DoDh, so I ended up paying a little extra for shipping but I got a bunch of the extra toys like the roboboar np.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Snero » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:17 am

I know a lot of the innoruuk people still use their old server board, I think that would be as close as it comes to a nameless eq board

edit: here's the link to it http://p196.ezboard.com/binnoruukserver
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Dangel » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:30 am

Snero wrote:

I know a lot of the innoruuk people still use their old server board, I think that would be as close as it comes to a nameless eq board

edit: here's the link to it http://p196.ezboard.com/binnoruukserver

That board is about as active for EQ as this one is.

To answer Vonk's question: There is none.
Dangel
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Adivina » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:03 am

Is there a digital purchase/download of titanium available?

I have been logging into Aryy's account just getting a feel for shit again, chatting with Evermore and playing a newbie char.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gidan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:04 am

Dont think there is a digital download for titanium. Probably need to run out to your local store and buy it.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Adivina » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 am

I love your sig by the way rofl!
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Next