I am OMW!

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Burgy99 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:05 pm

Naxx was cool the first couple weeks it came out... but when you quickly realize that you have to spend 90% of your time outside of Naxx to farm consumables for naxx progression, it gets old VERY quickly. Now maybe if they didn't crack down on all of the gold farmers, gold would actually be affordable and you could say screw it...
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:13 pm

We don't have that issue..... :mystery:
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Burgy99 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:40 pm

Are you past Patchwerk yet ?
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:29 pm

Cleared the spider wing last night, god the Maex fight is a touchy thing :P One fuck up and the whole raid is thrown, but I love raiding Naxx.
Last edited by Adivina on Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:45 pm

Hey, take your faggy WoW shit to its forum?

This forum is for real gamers.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:24 pm

Real gamers? ... I don't see you raiding end game content 5 to 7 nights a week...wait where was the real gamer? Harrison????

Not to mention we have been over this time and time again, you never got anywhere near even the beginning of the end game in WoW, so you really can't talk shit at all. WoW tried to balance the casual and hardcore gamers experience, that accounts for why the leveling and non raiding component of the game is over simplified, Blizz tried to make a product for multiple levels of people to enjoy. Its not my fault that you never could make it past the casual part :)
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Burgy99 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:20 pm

Hmm... last thing I want is a EQ vs WoW thread, but I think I have the most enjoyable memories of WoW from 1-59. Blizzard's endgame is a clusterfuck of Hardcore vs Mr. Casual ( biggest portion of WoW's playerbase). IMO, I thought WoW's endgame was easy. Sure new content comes out and your guild gets there before every one else, the difference between WoW and EQ is that EVERY player in WoW has a right to get all that googly epic gear... so after a month or two you no longer feel special wearing 8/8 of Tier Awesomeness, because the guilds that were " so far behind you", are sporting the same stuff. And theres no point in wiping night after night in Naxx for Tier 3, when the new expansion is going to normalize loot and allow the casual player BETTER gear than Tier3 just from random mobs lvling up. It's at that point right there the player with Everquest roots says fuck that, and puts their character up on ebay while its still worth something =p
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm

Its not a WoW vs EQ arguement its a Harrison is just trying to be a douche arguement.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Its not my fault that you never could make it past the casual part

It's also not my fault the game bored me to tears.

I gave it three shots which all failed miserably. I am not going to force myself to play a sub-par game for the "quality" at the end of the shit-eating rainbow of gayness.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:10 pm

I have played EQ for so long.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Burgy99 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:56 pm

The "quality" of Warcraft is definately at the begining of the rainbow and not the end.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gargamellow » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:30 am

sounds like an average relationship...not much fun when the honeymoon is over
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:35 am

Burgyy confuses me. Why play in an end game guild if you dislike it so? The beginning of the game is definetly /ezmode on, I don't get why you like that so much more.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:13 pm

rofl you people are fucktards to the extreme (and liars)
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:35 pm

How am I a liar? I would assume you are accusing me, and I would love to know how I lie and what is so fucktardish about me? Humor me.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Snero » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:40 pm

Tacks wrote:rofl you people are fucktards to the extreme (and liars)

hi sunshine
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:17 pm

At least part of his point, for clarification, is how long have you been back playing WoW? It doesn't appear you joined Ixtlan that long ago so most the work that makes that zone easy right now, they did before you got there.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:23 pm

I never said Naxx was easy, in fact we are still learning a lot of the boss fights. We are relatively new to Naxx and if you look at my post I said that I did not think it was easy, that was Burgy. I find it fun and challenging. Go look at the website and you will see the progression, we are still having "firsts" in there.

I don't think its any of Taxx's business when he doesn't even know wtf is going on, he butts his head in an assumes shit that I never said.

I said we don't have an issue where we spend every waking minute farming pots. We do farming for the raids, but we manage it well so that we can do other things with our time as well. I never said it was easy, hell if you slack off on the trash in that zone you will fucking wipe, especially with mobs that heal themselves like the Gargoyls.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:27 pm

oy I'm not even going to bother.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:37 pm

Since it must be too difficult to understand, i'll spell it out for you.

Burgy's arguement was and I quote "but when you quickly realize that you have to spend 90% of your time outside of Naxx to farm consumables for naxx progression, it gets old VERY quickly"

to which you responded "We don't have that issue..... "

which he then pointed out that you aren't past Patchwerk yet (i guess they will need another 20 server transfers for that)

to which you then lied and said you were past Patchwerk by clearing spider wing. Now either you're completely clueless as to how Naxx is set up or you're a liar...I guess we'll chalk it up to not having a damn thing to do with learning the zone and being thrown into a near farm status situation.

So his point (which is correct) is that you're not even to the point where you need mass consumables HI THADDIUS to win encounters = gay.

Oh, and Ixtlan's last "first" was 3 months ago when a whole TWO horde guilds were even in Naxx, wow congrats on a first you weren't even around for? :rofl:

PS: I'd pay to see a damage meter...also my response wasn't even really towards you but more to the absurdity of the entire post but you chose to make it about you. Maybe you'll post some tit shots for all the guys to make it all better though.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:38 pm

I'm sorry I am so obviously below your time, you act like I offend you with ignorance or some shit. I just don't get how Taxx can act so nice to someone and claim to have no issue with them then come back and act like I am public enemy #1. I'll stop wasting your precious time now. :ugh:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:40 pm

And another thing, how the fuck is 3 hours after the server opens on patch day "relatively new" to Naxx? Or did you mean the 3 months when they "weren't trying" and had to wait for all the server tranfers to come over?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Yamori » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:40 pm

Hi Taxx
-Yamori
AKA ~~Baron Boshie of the Nameless~~
Yamori
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:41 pm

Adivina wrote:I'm sorry I am so obviously below your time, you act like I offend you with ignorance or some shit. I just don't get how Taxx can act so nice to someone and claim to have no issue with them then come back and act like I am public enemy #1. I'll stop wasting your precious time now. :ugh:

Oh poor ole you, how about sticking to the thread and either pointing out what I said was wrong or agreeing with it? It's the fucking internet, get over it.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:45 pm

Tacks wrote:And another thing, how the fuck is 3 hours after the server opens on patch day "relatively new" to Naxx? Or did you mean the 3 months when they "weren't trying" and had to wait for all the server tranfers to come over?

Ok let me spell it for you like the retard you are....

In the sense of what we have completed, we are relatively NEW to Naxx, we are still experiencing FIRSTS in there, hence we are having a lot of NEW experiences in there. I was not there for the first "first" sorry that that is not good enough for you. Apparently I have to be in a guild since it first formed and entered somewhere to be a decent member. /sarcasm off.

I also misread his post about Patchwork hence why I went back and reedited it. Sorry to offend the fucking NT god. Why is there always a stick up your ass? Is your life really that unpleasant that you have to be a douche to everyone? You were nice once, too bad you can't seem to stay that way.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Everquest General Discussion