I am OMW!

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:48 pm

Tacks wrote:
Adivina wrote:I'm sorry I am so obviously below your time, you act like I offend you with ignorance or some shit. I just don't get how Taxx can act so nice to someone and claim to have no issue with them then come back and act like I am public enemy #1. I'll stop wasting your precious time now. :ugh:

Oh poor ole you, how about sticking to the thread and either pointing out what I said was wrong or agreeing with it? It's the fucking internet, get over it.

When I was writing that you made your posts before I submitted, when I started to reply IF's was the only post replying to me and I was replying to her "oy" post. I am at work and had to stop in the middle of typing it to wait on a customer....I'm sure you can understand that shit happens. That post was written before you even made a reply in this thread, I just had to stop before submitting because I got interruppted.
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:49 pm

You still don't get it, to everyone but you, it looks like you're bragging about shit you had little to nothing to do with. And then you're all like "well we don't have that problem" as if you're better than anyone and don't have to farm at all, see my point?

You're ENTIRE response to him was based off of something you had no clue about, so yeah I responded, I'm sorry if the truth hurt.

The only NEW thing Ixtlan has touched in the last 3 months was a Maexxna kill that every guild in the game kills after the first day of practice, again grats? One new kill equals "a lot of NEW experiences" i guess.

So I'm a dick, so what. Am I wrong AT ALL in what I posted?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:50 pm

Adivina wrote:
Tacks wrote:
Adivina wrote:I'm sorry I am so obviously below your time, you act like I offend you with ignorance or some shit. I just don't get how Taxx can act so nice to someone and claim to have no issue with them then come back and act like I am public enemy #1. I'll stop wasting your precious time now. :ugh:

Oh poor ole you, how about sticking to the thread and either pointing out what I said was wrong or agreeing with it? It's the fucking internet, get over it.

When I was writing that you made your posts before I submitted, when I started to reply IF's was the only post replying to me and I was replying to her "oy" post. I am at work and had to stop in the middle of typing it to wait on a customer....I'm sure you can understand that shit happens. That post was written before you even made a reply in this thread, I just had to stop before submitting because I got interruppted.

I understand
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:53 pm

I was not bragging, I just said that we don't find the farming as much of an issue. Perhaps we are not to the point where we will need to farm seriously, right now people pitch in and it gets done, its not an all consuming task. I have no clue what point his guild is at, I don't even know what fucking guild he is in, he supplied none of that info in his post.

Sorry if I did not know what I was talking about because I did not have my psychic powers engaged to read what his status in Naxx was and know exactly what he needed to farm pots for.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Insanityfair » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:54 pm

Btw, when I posted my "oy" it was because I realized after I made my first post that I wouldn't really have the time to construct good enough responses and I have to get my son from the bus soon making it hard to really have a reasonable discussion about anything. Taxx came back and said what he wanted to say though so I really don't have to explain anymore anyway. I probably would have responded the same to anybody. /shrug
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm

My only real issue with this is why you are such a hateful dick towards me, it sucks. I thought of you as an "e-friend", and it sucks when you come back and decide the best thing to do would be to be a dick to me and try to rip me a new asshole. Call it Adivina being emo, but I don't like it, I'm dissapointed :(
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:59 pm

Oh well, get over it and quit skirting the issue.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:08 pm

I addressed the issue in a post above.

I was not bragging, I just said that we don't find the farming as much of an issue. Perhaps we are not to the point where we will need to farm seriously, right now people pitch in and it gets done, its not an all consuming task. I have no clue what point his guild is at, I don't even know what fucking guild he is in, he supplied none of that info in his post.

Sorry if I did not know what I was talking about because I did not have my psychic powers engaged to read what his status in Naxx was and know exactly what he needed to farm pots for.

I was wrong because I did not know what he was talking about, sorry. Now back to my point, its sad that you have to be so mean, but I have a feeling it will not change so oh well I guess.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Burgy99 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:38 pm

The thread got hawt.

With the later bosses in the game, I can't imagine not having tons of consumables regardless the quanity of T3 your guild is wearing. I could be very wrong, I haven't played in months. And on the other end of the zone, even plowing threw all of the earlier bosses for a "first" kill, still took alot of consumables untill they got on farm status. Faerlina before they fixed her bugged AE ring a bell? =p

When I say endgame WoW is easy, I say it because every player is entitled to it in that game. The grind from 0-60 being so easy is a big part of it. If you've played the game since release, or atleast a year, I'm sure you've seen the trend of "bad" guilds wearing alot of the same gear the "good" guilds are by the next zone release - MC to BWL to AQ40 to Naxx. CTraid, and the plethora of hand holding walk thru's and video's don't hurt either :)
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:01 pm

I didn't read this thread past my last post. Taxx is still a fag swinging his e-peen around I take it?

YOU ARE LEET IN WOW YOU ARE A GAMING GOD

Go back to anononymity.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:03 pm

yep way to go, i said nothing about me in the entire thread

but your response is funny coming from someone who failed at every MMO he's ever played :rofl:

get a real job, get an education past what autistic kids can get and move out of your parents house, till then LOL
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm

I have a real job. :wiggle:

(edit: Of which I just got home from 15 minutes ago)
Last edited by Harrison on Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:05 pm

no, you don't
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:07 pm

Yes, you must be right.

http://www.hallspars.com/

This must be a fake comany both in Europe and in the U.S.

I made it up, my position, and the positions of my family within it. My paycheck is fake too :cry:
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Darcler » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:07 pm

Hey guys, I cleared RFK the other night. Can I join this thread?
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:15 pm

Harrison wrote:Yes, you must be right.

http://www.hallspars.com/

This must be a fake comany both in Europe and in the U.S.

I made it up, my position, and the positions of my family within it. My paycheck is fake too :cry:

rofl as I said, let me know when you get a real job, anything resembling an education and are on your own without mommy making you dinner, you little bitch
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:17 pm

You crack me up little man.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Burgy99 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:18 pm

Darcler wrote:Hey guys, I cleared RFK the other night. Can I join this thread?

Did you use consumables?
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Darcler » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:18 pm

I used a mana pot once. I went all sorts of crazy with my ae thingy.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Burgy99 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:21 pm

Ok your in.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Darcler » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:25 pm

Yessssssss
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:28 pm

Welcome to our leet society!
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:30 pm

It always seems like Tacks and IF argue alongside one another with another person in tandem. Like they're sitting at adjacent computers high fiving each other and stuff. Remember the Ginzburgh thread?
Jay

Postby Spazz » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm

Isnt insanityfair his rl girlfriend ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:44 pm

Yeah i think so
Jay

PreviousNext

Return to Everquest General Discussion