LoS?!?!?!?!

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:07 pm

:(

It is good to see you around. Good to know you are still alive and kicking.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Hi

Postby Crazz » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:45 pm

Aaah the good old days! As much as it saddens me to see that LOS isn't the top guild anymore, I don't think it's fair for people who aren't currently playing to be so critical to the current LOSers. Circumstances are different nowadays and there are way more obstacles that you have to overcome compare to what we had back in the day. With so many MMRPGs avalible out there it is almost impossible to keep a healthy and skilled player base.

The LOS I remembered will always be the guild that stood triumphed over Avatar's of War's corpse, with Tigole and Ariel at the helm. The LOS I remembered were Tigole's halirious updates, the steamrolling, and the varies personalities that might be annoying at the time, but turned into fond memories as the time passed by. We didn't have Ventrilo or Teamspeak back then, yet I could remember the old LOSers better than any of my WoW guildmates. The pride we shared as being one of the top guild in all of Everquest was what made us so close, and that is hard to come by in MMRPG nowaday.

BTW, I have been playing EQ2 recently, it's actually a decent game now, on par with WoW even I'd say. I am currently a level 56 mystic named Ravok on Guk if anyone wants to look me up.

PS: Berton y u h8 china? Are you still in the air force? I etsed a year ago already from the army, time sure flied.
Crazz
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Berton » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:58 pm

PS: Berton y u h8 china? Are you still in the air force? I etsed a year ago already from the army, time sure flied.

Crazz! Hola man. I actually went to China a few years back, BTW I saw Windgirl there... He says hi. Yep I am still in the Air Force. I hit 20 years next month... and like a retard I am going to reenlist this month. Once I PCS back stateside from Japan though I will retire after a year at my next duty station. I just don't want to retire overseas, I would rather be in the states so my family can make the trip.
"I calculated the odds of this succeding versus doing something very stupid, and I decided to go ahead anyway" -Crow T. Robot
Berton
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Durothil Skyreaver » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:19 pm

Heya Berton. You checked out CoH/CoV recently?
Durothil Skyreaver
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Berton » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:29 pm

Heya Berton. You checked out CoH/CoV recently?

I logged in shortly after I8 but only once. I haven't really had a lot of time to check it out. I have a decent break from work after Christmas, might give it a longer look then.
"I calculated the odds of this succeding versus doing something very stupid, and I decided to go ahead anyway" -Crow T. Robot
Berton
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:09 am

I AM BACK!

Send tells for guildings. I will be on later today and also I will be on possibly sometime tomorrow and Sunday Afternoon for a few. I will most definately be logging in on Christmas as well.

I LOVE YOU All!
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Bodin » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:13 am

trying to decide here if I will continue to make the time to raid with Nidob. Kinda at a crossroad of either raid with Nidob or retire to WoW with friends come Jan.

We are buying a fyet another firm it seems in Jan as well, means I will be off site for a good week or two...aka no apping in Jan.

:\
Nidob Sboobnam
Arch Animist of Legacy of Steel
I dont play World Of Warcraft. Instead Im playin Hello Kitty Online Adventures.
Bodin
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:56 am

Gargamellow wrote:I AM BACK!

Send tells for guildings. I will be on later today and also I will be on possibly sometime tomorrow and Sunday Afternoon for a few. I will most definately be logging in on Christmas as well.

I LOVE YOU All!

Garg, how do you feel about folks that do a ton of boxing, like if I have several toons that I'd like to be part of a guild just to reap some of the guild benefits like guild hall.

I've got lots of twinks, have no real intention to raid, wouldn't mind some /gu chat now and again, etc.

Would you be ok with that?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby 10sun » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:23 pm

She'd be happy if anybody will be her friend.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Durck » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Hey all, over on Rathe with Brotherhood of the Spider.

Having a blast. Sorry to hear LoS is disbanding. But, will never be the same it was during Velious.

As the pic below attests:

My Favorite LoS / SoS fight memory!

-Durck 'The Duck'
BotS
Durck
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Dimuza » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:36 am

That update made me :lol: , for sure. He said something like you gave him the leet strat for the fight, right? good times

edit: found it

The picture that sums it all up. . .

Shock of Swords and Legacy of Steel once again amassed forces in Kael to slay the mighty Avatar of War. This time we had a much more controlled force there. Everyone and their sister wasn't zoning in to look at the show. We discussed how to tune our strat and took another whack at the big Kahuna. Things were going BEAUTIFULLY. He was less than 30 percent, I had only died once. He was going down fast. And then all hell broke loose. We had one small flaw in the program and things got ugly real fast. At one point his health was below the T in The Avatar of War when he got a cheal. Many thought the battle was over, that there was no way we could win. That's when Durck, Shock of Swords superhero, sent the famous tell, "Don't give up."

Well, we didn't. And the mo faka died. I looted the corpse so fast I didn't get a screenshot of it. But I did get this little screenshot for ya (ok, it's not so little. . .I hope your 28.8 busts a nut on it). Monks, at this point please go get a towel so you can mop the jizm from your monitors. . . .

Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:04 am

the l33t strat we got from SoS was their clerics pressing cheal ;)
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Durck » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:59 pm

Ticker is right, no strat from SoS. Our clerics combined, think we had close to 18 or so, healed their asses off, while the rest of us did as much damage as we could. The fight was just awesome. I only told Tigole not to give up, cause I wanted to win. He was about to call it. And I thought we were so close we could atleast finish it.

It worked. We won. Tigole was graceful as always, and gave me a little credit in his update. But in the grand scheme of things, Tig, Seanlan, LoS and SoS was the reason we won.

I just managed to talk Tig into not calling the fight.

-Durck
Durck
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tossica » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Hey Durck! Long time, sir.

Any clue what Seanlan is up to? I miss that dude.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Durck » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:51 pm

Haven't talked to Seanlan since SoS split up. One of the ramifications of the guild break up I guess. Anyways, glad to see your still around.

Be good.

-Duck
Durck
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Evermore » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:36 am

Durck.

I still wont heal you.

email me dagnabit

evermorelos@cavtel.net
For you
Evermore