wildfire revolution

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

wildfire revolution

Postby dammuzis » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:01 am

so i always knew my guild was newbish and filled with idiots, but last nights rahotep event took the cake

silver pheonix of course were there before us. knowing tha several members are also from eq1 and dont suffer fools lightly i told my guild that i would contact the members i knew. they didnt listen... 5 or 6 people had to /say or /tell random members of the other guild and ask the same retarded question.

it was obvios that silver pheonix was after the same mob since there is no other reason for having a raid force of 70s there at the same time

i want to thank macabrat and breanut for showing real class, im sorry wildfire coouldnt do the same
dammuzis
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:51 am

Dunno if you caught it or not...but one of our guild members told one of your guys we were there to pick flowers and your guy answered "So you're not after Rahotep then? cool"

:lol:
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby kaharthemad » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:54 am

daz shit happens. It aint the first time and it wont be the last.

I know that you said you dont want to leave your guild due to youe points with them. But, should you ever decide you need a change of pace, let us know, the door is always open for friends.

Only 2 rules dont eat the donuts unless you bring replacements. and dont grab the last beer in the fridge.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby dammuzis » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:27 pm

my problem is im very very casual these days

very much the weekend warrior
dammuzis
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:43 pm

We don't care. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:06 am

jesus daz...most of us are so fucking dead we have to check pulse to make sure we are alive.

There is no mandatory raid. you need help from the guild, ask. There is no member fee unless we find out your rich then it is 20 plat to me....:) (ok thats not a rule but greasing the palm of the guild leader does not hurt)

No kids in guild, rule is 18 years of older and by the 3rd week we can find out who the fucktards are and we remove them. The language much like this board can become a little....ummm choice.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Return to Everquest General Discussion