GU#36 And How It Will Affect YOU (EQ2 humor)

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

GU#36 And How It Will Affect YOU (EQ2 humor)

Postby Martrae » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:24 am

by Coyote Sharptongue at TenTonHammer

http://eq2.tentonhammer.com/index.php?m ... &ceid=1198
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Dimuza » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:35 am

I don't even play that game, but it's funny how familiar most of those lines are, just from playing eq I

Berserker - What they are saying: "You are taking away our block bonuses...yet you give us an entire AA line dedicated to shields and blocking. Why not just give us keys to a car that we can't drive?"

Paladin - What they are saying: "I can't look. Someone look. They didn't nerf us did they? I mean, what's left? What can they TAKE?!? YOU WANT MY ARMOR YOU BASTARDS! FINE! HERE! JUST LEAVE US ALONE! *sobs* Leave us...alone!"

What we hear: The clenching of armor clad butt cheeks everywhere as they slowly read through the nerf notes.

& probably my favorite....
Shadow Knight - What they are saying: "I have ONE powerful attack in PVP. One. And it's currently on a two month, three week, four day timer - and you're going to REDUCE the damage it does? Why even still call it Harm Touch? Why not just name it "Slightly Annoying Touch" or "The Spell he was casting right as I killed him" touch?"

Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Martrae » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Troubadour - What they are saying: "Who cares about the Game Update? I wanna know what is so frigging great about being a Dirge? Why are WE the smelly kid who eats paste of the Bardic world? We're both Bard classes right? Then why are there only SIX of us? That's it. SIX of us, and one of us keeps spamming me about buying plat!"

What we hear: Nothing. We were listening to the Dirge.

Conclusion: Would anyone even KNOW if Troubadours were nerfed? I say give them all +2 Million Swords of Everything Slaying and see how long it takes for people to notice.

My fav. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Everquest General Discussion