Arlos -- your name in lights

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Arlos -- your name in lights

Postby Menlaan » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:30 pm

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_ ... m?id=50468

Everquest Hall of Fame:

Arlos the Disciple The Nameless Event: Best of the Best (2000/2001)
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jazendar » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 am

Kaleb is in there recognized for the same, as is Glicboomaker. A few others as well.
Jazendar
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Re: Arlos -- your name in lights

Postby runamonk » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:26 am

Menlaan wrote:http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=50468

Everquest Hall of Fame:

It was impressive to watch him kick ass. I felt like a useless tool when comparing my monk to his back when I was lucky enough to be included on the very few raids and groupings with LoS. I always had a great time and stuff but man my gear was total shit in comparison LOL.

The best part was that Arlos always had the hot chicks grouped with him for some reason. Arlos you smooth talker you.
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: Arlos -- your name in lights

Postby Evermore » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:26 am

runamonk wrote:
Menlaan wrote:http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=50468

Everquest Hall of Fame:

It was impressive to watch him kick ass. I felt like a useless tool when comparing my monk to his back when I was lucky enough to be included on the very few raids and groupings with LoS. I always had a great time and stuff but man my gear was total shit in comparison LOL.

The best part was that Arlos always had the hot chicks grouped with him for some reason. Arlos you smooth talker you.

they were all manjinas
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby runamonk » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 am

Not all. I don't count Cyni/Mop and his clan because well they were all perverts and would cyber with anyone haha. ;)
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 pm

That list is incomplete.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:13 pm

I once grouped with this hot chick Vaelie and we cybered passionately. I haven't had a good cock yanking session like that since.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby runamonk » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:16 pm

ccc~
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Thanks, Run.

I still remember that Best of the Best, actually. The day before, I had practice sparred against Metopious to get ready for it, and didn't lose a single round.

The day of the contest hits, and I blew through my first 2 matches, and he actually makes it to the final 3, along with Trinity. At that point, they had a roll-off for who got a bye round, which I won. So, Trin & Meto fought, and Trin lost. (To this day Trin still gives me crap about that roll, heh.)

So, it's Meto and me in the finals, which is best 2 out of 3. First fight, and he actually wins the round. I'm running back and get a tell from Dorana, (who I was friends with, even though she hadn't joined LOS yet, and was still in her "chronicler Bard" role for the event) asking me if I thought I could still win. I replied, "Yeah, now I ownerize his ass.", and proceeded to win the next 2 rounds without ever getting below 50%. Of course, then I got a shitty draw in the finals, faced a Iksar monk from a Zek, got out-regenned, and that was that.

All of those best of the bests I was in were fun, especially trips to Test for the finals. The Monk one was great, because that was before serverwide chat channels were in, and it was the first chance I'd ever had to talk to some of those guys live instead of on the monk message boards.

Definitely interesting to know my name's preserved somewhere int he game's history. Thanks for the link.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gargamellow » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:05 pm

/who all vaelie
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby runamonk » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 pm

*Giggle*
-