Corpse rot question

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Corpse rot question

Postby Jennay » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:56 am

Back in April I felt like activating my account and logging in to see who was still around and stuff. Well I remember not remembering how to play (I wasn't even a good bard when I was playing lol), tried to take out Lodi in Iceclad and died lol.. I remember saying fuck it.. and logged off and never went back for my corpse. I know my shit is probably all gone, but do you know if there's a way of getting it all back or am I just shit outta luck? Not like any of my gear was great anyway, it was all Vex Thal and some quest stuff from those instances..and my epic 1.0 =/

I actived the account for 1 month to check but the server is locked. If all my shit is gone, should I even bother asking GMs to get it back or should I just go buy new stuff in the bazaar?

Thanks ;)
Jennay
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby 10sun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 am

Check Shadowrest for your corpse.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby kaharthemad » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:42 am

shadowrest.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:04 am

There is a Eur chic I believe somewhere around the center of the PoK. Just hug the wall of the center and run around until you bump into her. Or ask the guild.

I believe you can also petition for them to go back as far as they can and get your gear back. I honestly have no clue how long corpses stay in Shadowrest. I have only used it once and it was only a day or so.

Take it easy, chic!!!!!!!!!!!1
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jennay » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 pm

I logged on my bard and she still had everything so I guess I was mistaken. The game hardly plays though.. very laggy even though WoW runs really smoothly on it. That and I keep getting the 1070 error thing, then it kicks me to server select then says I have an active char and have to wait for synch. That takes like a half hour. Now I remember why EQ sucks.
Jennay
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:08 am

EQ doesn't suck!
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Everquest General Discussion