1 group raid mobs EQ1

Postby ClakarEQ » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:58 pm

What type of raid mobs would be 1 groupable assuming this information

Group level is all 65,
casters mana 5500ish, hp 4500ish
melee hp 5500ish
MA hp 9000ish
resists all 200+

I was looking to do some luclin mobs and such but was curious on the different mobs I could try to take out.

If I were to try and solo, say chardok for cleric epic, do you think it'd be doable, or things like that?

What type of HP did tanks have around the luclin, early PoP times?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: 1 group raid mobs EQ1

Postby Tikker » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:22 pm

that was first week of PoP
I'd expect that probably my AC would be at least as good as most non-VT tanks and within 1khp of warriors
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby 10sun » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:46 pm

ClakarEQ wrote:What type of raid mobs would be 1 groupable assuming this information

Group level is all 65,
casters mana 5500ish, hp 4500ish
melee hp 5500ish
MA hp 9000ish
resists all 200+

I was looking to do some luclin mobs and such but was curious on the different mobs I could try to take out.

If I were to try and solo, say chardok for cleric epic, do you think it'd be doable, or things like that?

What type of HP did tanks have around the luclin, early PoP times?

Chardok - Overking, you'd die pretty fast. You don't have any way of dealing with all of the adds that will come and fuck your shit up.

I was able to pull that off two boxing a 4k hp / 6k mana druid & 4k hp rogue @ 65 simply because I could single pull the overking's guards enough to give me room & I could heal myself while the rogue did the actual killing.

You need to specify which classes you have as well. You could probably do that burrower thing in Acrylia Caverns, not really sure why you'd want to, but you could. You could probably take on Vindi in Kael. I was able to two box him pretty easily by the time I quit. I'm not really sure what else is out there in any case... good luck.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby ClakarEQ » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:20 pm

if you could 2 box it I'm hoping I could 6 box it.
all 65, with near 200aa, casters have many 65 spells and a good 15+ mana regen without spells.
War, bard, cleric, enchanter, necro, rogue.

I'm thinking between the bard and chanter I should be able to mez or slow what I need to. Only having 1 healer has screwed me in past attempts on hard hitting mobs cuz once the cleric gets aggro my tank has a hard time pulling it back before cleric gets too low, etc. Working on getting an anger III aug to help me there :)
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tikker » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm

does the new chardok zone still exist?

karmie and I could each 2box and kill korocust fairly easy

that would be with a shaman, rogue, sk and cleric

granted, we'd be fairly well geared and AA'd compared to your 6
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby 10sun » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 pm

I think I forgot to add that I was non-KOS.

I've three boxed the Korocust @ lvl 70. Druid (7k/9k), monk(12k), & warrior(12k).
This was after they introduced healing X potions which it made it easier and I also think I had Reptile to augment my healing abilities.

Pretty much any non-Epic 1.5/2.0 mob in Grieg's End you could drop.
You probably can't do many of the mobs elsewhere in Luclin due to the excessive usage of rampage.
You might be able to handle Lord Yelinak. You should definitely be able to handle Zlandlicar.
You MIGHT be able to do the Master of the Guard event in ST, I remember duo healing for that with just Joust at level 65.
You could probably do some of the non-progression stuff in Tactics.
You *might* be able to do some of the tower bosses in BoT.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Return to Everquest General Discussion