Kunark out, many epics in so far! pwnedemu.com

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Kunark out, many epics in so far! pwnedemu.com

Postby Gronkus » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey everyone, Scatillac here ( neighbor's dog person ) just checking in on my old server board! we have begun the process of implementing Epic weapons! Only a few remain undone now. The server population in the past month has exploded from 75 to 200 people, probably something to do with the release of Station Cash lol.

Anyways, I hope you are all doing good irl! stop bye and say hi! -Gronkus- http://www.pwnedemu.com
Gronkus
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Re: Kunark out, many epics in so far! pwnedemu.com

Postby Harrison » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 am

Weed out the people constantly breaking the rules and I might keep playing there.

You have far too many idiots ruining the fun.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 am

can't you guys host a PvE server? i really liked how your server was set up but i either hate your playerbase or i hate pvp. i can't tell
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gronkus » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 pm

running a PvE server is something that i would love to do, all i need is another server and i can duplicate the current one with PvP turned off. A second box wouldnt cost much either, probably 500-$1000. I will see what i can do.
Gronkus
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Drem » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:41 pm

that would be amazing and if i weren't a broke college bum i would gladly donate. you guys had basically legitimate everything and it really felt like i was playing old EQ. better than all the other emulators and we all know eqclassic will never happen

the only other eq emu server i liked was a short one by fridgecritter that randomly distributed loot everywhere based on mob levels. so each time he reset it we got to explore all the zones again killing everything to find gear. i was a monk and on one of the resets we found my 2.0 epic on Wuoshi, haha.... and found some awesome haste earring at level 3 in the north qeynos from a klicnik worker... it was fuckin awesome. probably the most entertaining thing i've done in everquest since velious.

but it only lasted about a week before fridge left because of bug issues and mobs trying to use weapons they can't and etc etc. server crashed all the time
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:05 pm

If I ever had a a bunch of money to just throw away, like a grand or something, Ive always thought it would be fun to buy a few million pp or something in eq1 and just go to bazaar and buy the best gear possible and see what kind of stats I could get now. I wouldnt even know where to start anymore. the last time I was on a couple years ago i guess it was i couldnt even hardly figure out how to work those fucking augs and shit
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Drem » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:38 am

lol probably two pieces of 10sun or my gear is like all of your gear combined at this point

i remember last time you played tho dude. the high keep monster missions and stuff and lots of DoD normal missions. good times. those missiosn were sweet. resub and we'll help you play catchup
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 pm

running a PvE server is something that i would love to do, all i need is another server and i can duplicate the current one with PvP turned off. A second box wouldnt cost much either, probably 500-$1000. I will see what i can do.

Would we be able to transfer our cha from the PVP server? I have two 50+ cha that are nicely geared and I'd hate to lose them.

I love how on the current server, so many people think they are top quality pvpers when 9/10 times i am engaged, it's while i'm at 30% health, in the middle of a fight, by someone higher level than me. And no one respects the "rules". Corpse camping, no loot and scoot, training mobs, wiping people on raids then camping the inzone, etc, etc, etc.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Drem wrote:lol probably two pieces of 10sun or my gear is like all of your gear combined at this point

i remember last time you played tho dude. the high keep monster missions and stuff and lots of DoD normal missions. good times. those missiosn were sweet. resub and we'll help you play catchup

Yeah that actually was fun for a while. Grindin the HHK missions was pretty kewl. I guess they did have a fun concept in that.

Ill think about it hehe. i just doubt I would have the time for it and make it worth the money really. Ive been so busy with work lately, by the time I get home, I just dont feel like playing games like that heh. I actually just cancelled my warcraft account last week because i just didnt feel like playing anymore heh. Im trying to remember what lvl Gaaz is now ><
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:48 pm

All I remember about playing with Gaazy is him being a bright pink coal miner that pissed off Nameless Love.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Hahaha ahh the fun ole days
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gronkus » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm

just launched a feedback request on the forums about the PvE Server.

Give me some input!
Gronkus
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Drem » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 pm

can you fix this please, gronk? i click reply to posts and get:

drem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:51 pm

i can't make feedback on your PvE server if i can't post~
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gronkus » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Drem wrote:i can't make feedback on your PvE server if i can't post~

done, you forgot the confirmation email silly! =)

PvE Server is about done, we got a box ready, just waiting on a transfer.

It will be the same as the pvp server except PvE

We are gonna use it to do Dev work on too
Gronkus
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Drem » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

weird, i don't think i've ever missed one of those. sorry :dunno:

and grats on setting it up. of course as soon as i patch up to live you make this post, haha
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Are we going to be able to transfer our char from the PVP server?
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Sithos » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Tried to make an account but it says the admin has banned that e-mail. I sent an e-mail to the admin feedback stylez! Why you hate Gmail? WHY??? If it's not gmail then I dunno. I've never had an account there ever.
Sithos
NT Oldtimer
NT Oldtimer

Return to Everquest General Discussion