Are there any EQ1 folks?

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Are there any EQ1 folks?

Postby ClakarEQ » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am

I've seen Xavier(sp) but don't know him so never /tell them but I was just curious if others still played. I'm still playing and enjoying things. They've got this new monster mission gig where it puts you in as level 50 old school toons (like the tank has two yaks), and the loot is really nice, 600hp/mana items, etc.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: Are there any EQ1 folks?

Postby Drem » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:25 pm

yep i'm Drem. shocking, i know
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ClakarEQ » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:32 pm

You're in PoN, you guys still raid a good bit, I thought that was mostly an asian guild, in that non-english speaking folks, I suppose that's not the case?
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 pm

His gf translates during raids.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

i wish

it's mostly french/canadian/taiwanese. not a lot of talking at all really. just lots of raiding and then everyone boxes their army and plays alone

i'm still way behind tho. i haven't played seriously in a long time. pretty sure they beat SoD a while ago
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 pm

who are you btw?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ClakarEQ » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I box a lot, I'm normally on Hermod but if you check for Fallen Wolves, I'm generally between 1 and 6 of them :p.
I was looking for a good exp group, right now I play, war, clr, enc, brd, nec, rog. Generally burn stuff pretty quick but I've been leveling up a berzerker, shaman, and monk, was debating swapping my lineup for war, clr, shm, ber, mnk, rog but moving around is a PITA :p
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Reynaldo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:25 pm

I am as Siward, raid with Valorguard these days.

And those monster missions are complete ass. Really clears up those rose tinted goggles I had thinking back of how great early EQ was. The "monster" players for those missions are really overpowered for what they have gear wise and it's still horrible.

Kudos to you if you can stand grinding those things out to get the nice loots. I can't do it =/
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Dimuza » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 pm

I've been hopping on now & then....now that I think about it, it's been more than a month :p

I'm...me. I've just been running around, mostly older places - remembering the good ol days. Every once in a while I make a coupla AA's. I don't see many familiar faces, but when I do, I usually say "hiya"
Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby ClakarEQ » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 am

The MM's are nice for folks that want to try and achieve some SoD like items that don't do SoD (like me, I don't own it), but I can't say they're not a bit "ass". I mean I can do them all in about 2hrs, usually just 90mins, for that I get about 6k for each toon, the potential for a nice item, and some good exp. I have a pattern to do each one but I'm already growing board. I can only get my hands on the 14 or 21 brew type loots and several Augs that cost a chunk.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Xaiveir » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 am

I havnt been on much lately, but you are still welcome to send me a tell when you see me, ill group with ya. I know you enough on here, im not an elitist asshole that will not respond Clak :boots:
Why fight it, i am a Man Whore!
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Everquest General Discussion