What was the name of..

Everquest 1 & 2 Discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Shadowspear » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:28 am

Tacks wrote:I could care less about validity except I have no reason at all to lie, and I have never lied.

You however, live in your own world.

What a lie - rofl burgers
Shadowspear
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Zanchief » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:32 am

Garolick was at the raid for the record, so was I. Maybe he bound outside OS with bind potions which were all the rage back in the day.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Shadowspear » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:41 am

You know what... I am actually inclined to bow down to that logic, I do infact remember on occassion to seeing him bound there, and naked at times - my apologies. Just goes to show how unaware of those 80 man raids I was in, those days, in games now where 40 mans it's alot easier to pick people out by avatar. Can't even remember the name of the rogue that sent me that tell - S something Shayde or Stickyfingaz or what ever :P

Anyway, I still did it!
Shadowspear
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby ybik gnome » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:00 am

Fux the SSBP trak how about,

How about the time Crogon was going to do a PUG Trak, Sanctuary got pissed because they still havent killed trak, told the wizards we had if you dont leave the raid, you will be gkicked?
ybik gnome
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tikker » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:05 am

6 year anniversary baby!

Tigole wrote:Finally to our Hero! The Feesh actually dropped a much needed quest item which puts Nizzarr only one item away (a Venril Sathir drop) from completing his Epic Weapon Quest. This seemed especially appropriate since it was Nizzarr who kited the Feesh away from a mass of corpses and pulled it to our awaiting army where we promptly laid the ol' LoS smack-down. But the Feesh dropped another item as well. . .a Crystalline Spear. In the spirit of the holiday, we decided that rather than horde this item to ourselves, it would be put to better use in the hands of a fledgling backstabber. Our ultimate choice was the mighty Tikker Gimblestan, who is no doubt already unleashing a reign of terror across the face of Norrath.

Last edited by Tikker on Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:16 am

ybik gnome wrote:Fux the SSBP trak how about,

How about the time Crogon was going to do a PUG Trak, Sanctuary got pissed because they still havent killed trak, told the wizards we had if you dont leave the raid, you will be gkicked?

rofl..........what? :umno:
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Snero » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:26 am

ybik gnome wrote:Fux the SSBP trak how about,

never happened, crogon liked to say it though because it made him feel better about the fact the he didn't win
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Burgy99 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:46 pm

SS are you still stationed at Fort Drum ?
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Xaiveir » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:49 pm

Wow for a second there i almost felt like i was back in '02! EQ nameless drama 4tw!
Why fight it, i am a Man Whore!
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby baddwin » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:46 am

Hello Shadowspear! long time i didn't see you, i recall you was one of the best bard i have seen in the old day's, even if you was hard to follow sometime ;-D

I hope you doing good!

Baddwin!
baddwin
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Gargamellow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:34 pm

I am glad that you finally admitted your own mistake, Shadow. I don't know you. But I think this makes you a better person in my eyes, and probably in other people's eyes as well. I hope you are being honest when you say that you learned your lesson.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby ybik gnome » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:02 pm

Snero wrote:never happened, crogon liked to say it though because it made him feel better about the fact the he didn't win

Which part never happened Snerp? I was on the raid, I was talking to the other Erudite wizard in sanc at the same time that mysteriousely, 5 wizards left the raid, saying they had to go. While we were clearing the through the final juggs.
ybik gnome
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby runamonk » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:04 pm

hee hee
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Everquest General Discussion