Hearthstone

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Hearthstone

Postby Arlos » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:39 am

Anyone else playing this at all, especially in a serious faction? I'm rank 5 right now, making a serious push for Legendary this season.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Re: Hearthstone

Postby Harrison » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 pm

I want to like this game, and I kinda do but, they are hardcore embracing the RNG factor.

I understand entirely there are methods to reduce the affects of RNG and when you use them.

I just don't like the potential of a game's outcome to depend on it so heavily at times.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Arlos » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 am

Most of the RNG stuff has been coming from the Goblins & Gnomes expansion, which makes sense to me, given the whole way that Engineering for both races is portrayed in WOW. There were a few RNG elements from the base set, but not many. From what I have heard, the upcoming stuff from Blackrock Mountain will have way less RNG elements. Certainly the cards that have been spoiled from the set have had no RNG elements at all that I've seen.

So yeah, I understand your issue, and share it to some extent, but I don't think it's going to be a big concern going forward.

If anyone wants to add me in there, just PM me and I'll give you my blizzard handle.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:47 pm

i played a few times on computer, but now that i can play on my phone i play this game a lot

you still playing, arlos?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Yep, still playing. Have made it as high as rank 1.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Other Worlds