Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:12 am

Reynaldo wrote:Well I rerolled a character (half orc fighter/cleric) to start it from scratch. Having fun so far. Have it set on normal difficulty so it's not too hard apart from the occasional running into the basilisks and getting someone stoned or having my wizards on the outer edge and running into a band of archers lighting them up before i can move them away.

Probably about 4-5 areas away from getting to Baldur's Gate so still a week or two (with my sparse playtime) from getting near the end of the original content. I love it so far though. Love the ease of gameplay and the BG2 fullscreen skin on BG1. Love the health bars on top of the characters and enemies now. Hitting TAB to light up loot piles. It's just everything I love about BG only better.

Will give more when I get into the new stuff. Looking forward to the bigger fights.

If you haven't noticed yet you can click the little red diamond at the bottom left of the UI and it puts up an area loot window and you just click what you want and people pick it up. No more looting piles. Yeah I still like the EE because it's still basically Baldur's Gate. I have noticed that stuff actively spawns as you roam now tho. You used to be able to clear a whole area, now if you walk back thru the fog in a place your just cleared 15 seconds ago it might have a whole new group of enemies. I find myself resting a lot more for spells etc.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Other Worlds