Overwatch

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Overwatch

Postby Jay » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Surprised none of you are talking about this.

So far my favorite heroes are Torbjorn, McCree, Bastion and Roadhog. Lots of fun, no commitment but you'll find yourself sinking hours into this.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Overwatch

Postby Arlos » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:11 am

Reaper, Roadhog, Bastion. I also happen to apparently be abjectly terrible. rofl.

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know, this is Tigole's game. He's the guy who has been in charge of it since it was the PVP module of their hot upcoming new MMO, Titan.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Oh yeah I'm dogshit at FPS games but this game is fun yet simple but there are definitely teams out there who shit all over me.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Is it just team fortress/arkham imposters type chaos or what? I'm turned off by super quick FPS. I like Battlefield style stuff where it feels a little more simulation with the ballistics etc
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 am

The appeal would be if it was similar to Enemy Territory, but it looks a lot more twitchy. Looks like a cool game, but not sure it's for me.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Return to Other Worlds