Pokemon Go

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Pokemon Go

Postby Drem » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 pm

See I can't play Hearthstone on my phone. It's too involving. We need simple games because some of us only play them on breaks or on the go. I just play stuff like Clash of Clans, Alto, Stack, Solitaire, etc. Quick session stuff. Don't have time to play involving games anymore.

Even on Xbox i'm just getting stuff like Inside, Rocket League, Unravel, etc, and maybe dipping into Mirror's Edge because it's so fun. Took me over 9 months to get to Act 2 in the Witcher 3 before I uninstalled it. Fantastic game, but life's too busy. Had to throw in the towel. I'm just done with huge AAA games with hundreds of hours of play

I still prefer just playing my NES. Simple.

To each their own
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Menelvir » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:06 pm

I still have an iPhone3 ...

It makes phone calls just fine! =P
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Drem wrote:See I can't play Hearthstone on my phone. It's too involving. We need simple games because some of us only play them on breaks or on the go. I just play stuff like Clash of Clans, Alto, Stack, Solitaire, etc. Quick session stuff. Don't have time to play involving games anymore.

Even on Xbox i'm just getting stuff like Inside, Rocket League, Unravel, etc, and maybe dipping into Mirror's Edge because it's so fun. Took me over 9 months to get to Act 2 in the Witcher 3 before I uninstalled it. Fantastic game, but life's too busy. Had to throw in the towel. I'm just done with huge AAA games with hundreds of hours of play

I still prefer just playing my NES. Simple.

To each their own

i still do ingress on my phone, with some PKG thrown in for variety

as far as home stuff i've been so mega busy with the run-up to the DNC it's pretty much just L4D2 because i can jump in and pick up anywhere, play for an hour before bed just to wind down, and jump off just as easily

(though that classic NES console coming out in november is definitely going to find a home in my living room...)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Zanchief » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:08 am

brinstar wrote:as far as home stuff i've been so mega busy with the run-up to the DNC it's pretty much just L4D2 because i can jump in and pick up anywhere, play for an hour before bed just to wind down, and jump off just as easily

Hrmm have you turned around on Hilary?

brinstar wrote:(though that classic NES console coming out in november is definitely going to find a home in my living room...)

Yea pretty jazzed about this.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby brinstar » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:32 am

yes now that there is proof of DNC collusion against my preferred candidate, i have certainly decided to support that candidate's opponent - especially now that she's chosen a running mate who is in favor of deregulating wall street which as you know is one of my major policy goals :rolleyes:

nah it's more about "holy shit there are 3000 events/seminars/panels/caucuses/councils/circlejerks/meetings every single day of the DNC, how do i figure out which ones i can't afford to miss"
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Previous

Return to Other Worlds