bye!

...that boy ain't right [/HankHill]
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: Final Fantasy 13

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm

So you never came close to beating ff6, then you know it in and out to a certain point, then you beat it up to the last boss. I like how your story changes everytime you het discredited and proven wrong then your blinding nerdrage makes you lie. I'm waiting for the part where you tell us you don't like FF6 because Kefka raped your gf's mom.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 pm

what are you proving me wrong about? you're just being an annoying ego-stroking shithead because as usual you think you know everything about everything including video games I played when I was 13 and you go into girlmode and focus on one blurb taken out of context without reading the very next post I wrote because Leah tried to call me out on the same thing

you're nerdraging here. you're upset because you think I'm not allowed to comment on your favorite ff because I didn't do the last hour or whatever of gameplay. I was never trying to get all personal about shit like you feel the incredibly mature need to

and I think you're all too busy sucking his cock for him to fly to Saigon and do that ohhhhhhhh!
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

dude seriously, just stop

your redact your shifting story with every post, your delivery is tragically juvenile, and your arguments are founded on shabby logic. what's worse, you're self-righteous enough to think that we're some sort of grumpy little clique in collusion with each other to discredit you and attack your person, but why would we bother? it's pretty obvious to the rest of us that you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself. of course, instead of considering for an instant that maybe the only boorish hack in this thread is the one using your keyboard, you whip yourself into a frothy nerd fury-- and in a textbook example of projection, accuse everyone else of flaming and acting hysterical.
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm

no dude you fuckin stop, take a step back and look at what you're arguing about. you're arguing based off your "shabby" assumptions of how much of a video game i played 13 years ago which i made a statement about to make it seem more lame. you don't know shit, you don't know how far i've played, and you're sitting here trying to pin this on me like i started this gay ass fight in the first place when it was fuckin you an Jay

also i think a juvenile approach is more broad and easily accessible than a pretentious self-empowered white guy approach that thinks he knows fuckin everything about everything

and at the same time you have the nerve to call me a nerd, you're buying video game patches to put on your video game coat to look like your favorite video game. who does that?

there's nothing to fight about here. i like FF7 for reasons FF6 cannot compete with

to seriously spell it out for the assuming moron reading my posts, whatever you think is "nonlinear" in ff6 is not really what i'm talking about. i should've apparently said "ff7 has sandbox elements and ff6 doesn't"

end of story. stop trying to 1-up me about nothing. i mean adam's already put down a total bullshit story (30 hours to 100% ff7? my ass. maybe with prior knowledge and a guide book) yet all you focus on is me because i hate your favorite little final fantasy game. it's flattering, really, but also it's getting annoying how full of yourself you are

to quote team america, "open your fuckin ears". don't get hung up on some trite shit
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Drem wrote:
there's nothing to fight about here. i like FF7 for reasons FF6 cannot compete with

no one gives a shit about this argument except for you

we're just pointing out you're a pretentious douche, who hasn't earned the right to comment on much of anything in life yet
Last edited by Tikker on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby leah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:51 am

Drem wrote:also i think a juvenile approach is more broad and easily accessible than a pretentious self-empowered white guy approach that thinks he knows fuckin everything about everything

now what on earth does race have to do with anything here? good gravy.

for the record, you're really missing out on a lovely ending sequence by not just committing to the final battle of ff6 and getting it over with. not to mention the final battle is badass! great music, cool visuals, and a gigantic angel of death, wooooo. and then a half hour of character wrap-up that's very satisfying.

i guess the upshot of all this lame fighting and flaming and nerd rage is that i think i'm going to ask josh to hook up our SNES to the upstairs TV so i can have something fun to keep me occupied now that i'm mostly immobile post-leg surgery.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm

You could just play it via emulator if busting out the SNES is inconvenient.

Tikker hit it on the nose. It's not that I'm disputing 6 or 7 being better. You're entitled to your opinion and all, its just that Drem is citing a reason that's wrong due to his lack of time spent on 6. Stating that made him nerdrage and change his story of how much he's played 6 a few times which led to everyone repeating a pretty commonly known opinion of him in which he is a flaming pretentious dickbag. All of a sudden anyone who has anything to sat gets blasted by Drem while he's in Pretentious Limit Break mode. Look at Adam. He didn't even say anything bad and Drem blasted him too. It's the same old little man constantly seeking validation complex. Anyone who disagrees threatens the thin layer of emotional security he has so he has to equip the master Pretentious Fuckwad materia on his Pretentious Buster Sword of Pretentiousness and blast everyone by summoning the Knights of the Pretentious which he got from breeding an S Rank pretentiously golden chocobo.

MALAYSIA MALAYSIA MALAYSIA.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Nerds.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby KaiineTN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Keep talking, Jay. You're making me hard.

Also, zomg FF13 tomorrow.

I wonder if God of War III will be any good too?
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 pm

KaiineTN wrote:Keep talking, Jay. You're making me hard.

Also, zomg FF13 tomorrow.

I wonder if God of War III will be any good too?

The E3 demo for GoW3 is on PSN and I thought it was quite sexy.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I tried playing FF VII today on the PC. Didn't work. Oh well.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Drem » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 am

yeah except adam knows i'm fucking around and he's definitely made fun of me his fair share in the good ol land of EQ and doesn't think i am like pulling my hair irl about your conceited posts on some half-alive message board. yet on and on you go. it's okay i've gotten used to you doing this whenever you don't like what i have to say. i know you like to feel witty and "above" me

it's flattering, really :love: especially the emotional security part. kind of sounds like what you're going for in almost every post you've made since you decided to get all over my balls about your favorite video game that you don't think i deserve the right to comment on because i didn't beat it. huh, weird

in other less-retarded news kind of related to leah's post in a way, i just fired up the NES to play original FF1 because the iphone app has completely reworked the game. the fighter was hitting weak, the thief was getting like 3hit rounds, the red mage was totally kicking ass in melee, and the magic system has MP and ethers and everything does a shit-ton more damage. i dunno if i like it. i walked straight from the starting city and dropped Garland w/o incident and walked right over to Pravoka and killed the pirates. no grinding or anything. easy as hell

and it also has some menu beeping sound like the SNES FFs when you do anything that's about 15x louder than the music and sound effects. kind of disappointed with it overall

also, Dragon Warrior
Last edited by Drem on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 am

10sun wrote:I tried playing FF VII today on the PC. Didn't work. Oh well.

Instead of playing the PC version its easier to get the psx rom and play it via epsxe psx emulator. Or if you have a ps3 get it from the playstation store for 10 bucks.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:18 am

leah wrote:
Drem wrote:also i think a juvenile approach is more broad and easily accessible than a pretentious self-empowered white guy approach that thinks he knows fuckin everything about everything

now what on earth does race have to do with anything here? good gravy.

no shit haha

put it back in the deck, casper
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:22 am

it's the way jay sounds in my head when i read his posts in this thread obviously
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 am

wait, so that was directed at him?

wtf m8 :eyecrazy:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tikker » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Jays not even a white guy!
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 pm

I read that and thought he was talking about himself actually :P

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm

well you would

and... he's not white??? NO WAY TIKKER!!!

you guys are like the most unentertaining bunch of self-righteous chumps around

i hope you have better senses of humor irl
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby KaiineTN » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Been playing FF13 a bit, and my god the cutscenes are beautiful in 1080.

Don't know about the story yet.. seems kind of weird and they throw you right into the middle of it, but the visuals should keep me hooked until it starts to make more sense.
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Drem wrote:

irony for the lose
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Drem wrote:well you would

and... he's not white??? NO WAY TIKKER!!!

i hope you have better senses of humor irl

yeah IRL we all think AOL flames and racism are hilarious

what happened to cool drem ;\
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 am

what was racist? it was like a Seinfeld joke. what are you smoking
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 am

Wasn't he the one raaaaaaaaaaging about something "racist" I said and he said his girlfriend would be insulted? lol
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Other Worlds