Alpha Protocol

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Alpha Protocol

Postby Drem » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 am

yea fair enough. kinda being bitter about my catering job wasn't helping either so when i saw some shit about some stupid movie i'd just go off for no reason i guess

so i quit that job, did the hop valley thing for a sec but it was a pay cut and vastly more difficult and that just doesn't add up to me, now i just finished the opening weekend opening up eugene's first official sustainable wings joint (the only things we don't make from scratch are mayonaisse, ketchup, and tater tots http://www.dailyemerald.com/scene/hot-m ... -1.1959588) and the turn-out was absolutely insane. 80 people in our 40-person dining room at all times with lines outside waiting to get in. if you saw me on FB it was something like 400lbs of wings, 50lbs of fries, and $5000 sales for two services on opening day. pretty whack. and now i'm all happy and whatnot again because i'm making decent money and getting my ass kicked in the kitchen again like i wasn't at wild duck. that was like getting paid to wait for things to happen. and the quality of food was shit

at least now when tikker comes and they ask him if he wants fries with that we actually cut the shit out that morning :p or grated the hashbrowns. or whatever.... it's literally 98% from scratch. and very fun

PS that DONT CLICK THIS THREAD was started after i watched a godard film. whatever i said in that shit is almost exactly how some godard film starts. a woman is a woman iirc

PSS is ralfmacchio really dead? ;/ this forum just isn't the same. can't ever be like it was. because this was like facebook for us before facebook.... dunno why we aren't all just friends there. only some of us !
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Other Worlds