Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Postby Drem » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 pm

omg dude... it's a video game. why are you so butthurt about this

and why would you just make shit up and lie when i already said i couldn't even stand the last Bethesda game? you are unreal dude. the effort you put into trying to fight someone on the internet is disturbing
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

I care about the poor kids who will play this and be frustrated as so many have before them. I'm a man of the people.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Harrison » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:21 am

Drem wrote:no, not at all. a bug is a bug. it's unexpected change in the code. an exploit is some game mechanic thats extremely OP that you basically cheat with. i dunno how you retards played EQ and dont know the difference

Lol I missed this in the storm of "I AM DREM AND I PLAY GAMES LOL ME IS DUMBZ"
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm

YOU TROLLIN, FAGG?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Yamori » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Pretty much all Bethesda games (Oblivion/Fallout3/NV) crash at least once every 6-8 hours of playing for me on Xbox 360. -_-

But I'm willing to forgive them because of the gigantic amount of content all the games have... past a certain point it's probably impossible to playtest/debug to perfection all the little interactions and variables that can happen.
-Yamori
AKA ~~Baron Boshie of the Nameless~~
Yamori
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 am

That's exactly what I'm saying. The problem I have is, they know of bugs since they are heavily reported on, they could easily fix them with something as easy as one line of code and refuse to do so. That is not cool.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

i read in game informer that they have some propriety software that ports whatever they're building to all systems simultaneously. IE they don't work on the individual versions. which makes sense unfortunately

but at the same time they're the only company that just gives you a construction set for all their games

so.... yeah. they're a weird dev. i liked morrowind and fallout 3 a lot and personally had not very many crashes etc but i'm not digging their other games. new vegas was excruciating and i'm glad it's finally over. maybe that was obsidian's fault but i still think bethesda pulled the strings

oblivion needs levitate. levitation was like an integral part of morrowind. and as such it makes oblivion feel boring and flat and stale and it's just one big goddamn forest with some snow around the outside. also there is an unbreakable lockpick in that game... that's bullshit if you ask me
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Other Worlds