Skyrim

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Skyrim

Postby brinstar » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Zanchief wrote:Fallout 3 was much browner.

ftfy
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tossica » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Clearing that first dungeon and killing the dragon was fun. It's growing on me for sure.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Short lived. This game is like 15 minutes of fun stuck in between an hour or two of *yawn* on either side. I actually fell asleep playing it.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Drem » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:36 pm

still playing it 3 months later and finding new shit every day. can't wait for DLCs. love this game
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm

I finally finished it yesterday. Got married to some orc man-meat. That was pretty fun. I think I'm done though. Once you max enchanting and smithing the game just gets way to easy.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 am

i'm only 43 but on master difficulty i still get two-shotted by the tougher guys. but i remember most of EQ was a cakewalk at the endgame too, save for a few things. not surprising. especially considering it took me so long to get to this stage of the game. kinda tired of getting fucked up every other fight by a random bandit that's 20 levels higher than his friends. i think they should introduce and endgame system akin to EQ's planes or diablo 2's key portals and ubers. something. because if you took out all the endgame shit by chance earlier when you were lower level, you got nothin left to do but random side/misc quests

the game is a lot more fun when you're lower level and struggling

i honestly bought that strategy guide recently because i loved the morrowind guide so much. there's like 3/4 the content as morrowind. and it isn't nearly as profound or engaging because they invented this formula w/ morrowind. but like i said before, if you don't care for the lore or reading the books and actually listening to everything everyone says, the game would seem pretty weak. combat is fun but not breathtaking. they constantly remove tons of spells and skills for no reaons at all.

fallout 3 was better for all the reasons zan mentioned earlier

hopefully they go fallout 4 next
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Other Worlds