Diablo 3

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Tikker » Fri May 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby vonkaar » Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 am

I have a 5870 on my desktop and run on max settings without any graphic glitches at all.

sorry =/
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Lyion » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 am

Real money auction house is up.

I personally think it's stupid, but I guess people will pay for anything.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:05 pm

agree...

though I once paid $15 on Ebay for a Brigandine Tunic in EQ for my druid... you know, the chainmail war/rog/clr/shm/shd/brd/pal (read: no DRU) chest piece? Yeah... that one...

So I can't fault Blizzard too much for it. Especially since I own ATVI. Hope it goes well for em.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Shrug, you hit it lucky with a rare drop and you could pay for your game. I think it's stupid to buy but seems like a cool incentive to keep people playing (making a few bucks). There are some legal ground I feel haven't been ironed out here though, in regards to the stability and virtual items with real world dollars.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm

My account was "hacked" within a week of buying Diablo III. Fuck Blizzard.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

Sorry to hear that, Toss. Blizz can probably recover that for you. I read there was a hacking issue.

vonkaar wrote:agree...

though I once paid $15 on Ebay for a Brigandine Tunic in EQ for my druid... you know, the chainmail war/rog/clr/shm/shd/brd/pal (read: no DRU) chest piece? Yeah... that one...

So I can't fault Blizzard too much for it. Especially since I own ATVI. Hope it goes well for em.

Yeah, but that's EQ... Big difference ;)

I sold a few characters from EQ and pocketed the coin. I was proud of myself for making some cash. In reality based on the number of hours I put into that game it was really slave labor wages. I did sell at the right time, though.

If I had anything in D3 worth decent money I'd sell it to one of the hardcore types or kids with Dad's checking account, or single geezers who live for pooter games.The market for this will get inflated really fast, most likely. I certainly wouldn't buy anything.

The game is fun for a hack and slash. I like the RNG content. The grouping isn't anything like a good MMO, and the game is the exact same thing over and over, really. It'll definitely stay on my PC for a while, but outside of the addictive nature of the gear grind there isn't really too much to this. To me it's a really fun game, but not the jump D2 was IMHO. Then again, I'm a bit older and not playing like I did 15, or even 10 years ago.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 pm

I feel the whole point of introducing supported rmt is to avoid the plague of advert bots d2 had for the 17 billion rmt sites that were all run by the same person. It's a really smart move imo. D2 spam was out of control
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 pm

The RNG of bad guys in Inferno really makes it interesting. I can beat a good chunk of them np, but certain combinations just give my Wizard fits. I'm only in Act I, too... Oi Vey.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby leah » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Lyion wrote:Real money auction house is up.

I personally think it's stupid, but I guess people will pay for anything.

our roommate made around $200 last week... which is really great news because he is unemployed and will likely be able to leverage his gaming habit into rent money. yaaaaay!
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Arlos » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Lyion wrote:The RNG of bad guys in Inferno really makes it interesting. I can beat a good chunk of them np, but certain combinations just give my Wizard fits. I'm only in Act I, too... Oi Vey.

Yeah, some combinations are just insane. Ran into one now: Scavengers with Molten, Nightmarish, Walls, and Invulnerable Minions. So, they run faster than you, fear you, leave fire all over the floor, prevent you from running with walls, AND the minions can't be hurt and they block shots aimed at the boss....

In some ways things are easier, in others, not so much.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Lyion » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 am

I'm not really happy with the upped repair costs. I'm not sitting on millions of gold since I haven't gotten many great sellable items.
Irking move by Blizzard.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 pm

vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Previous

Return to Other Worlds