Forza 6

Non WOW & EQ gaming discussions

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Forza 6

Postby Drem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:47 pm

So I haven't been able to get into any games lately except Forza. Even the Witcher 3 is back on the shelf, half-finished. Does anybody else race? Or even play Gran Turismo or Assetto Corsa or anything?

I haven't fully nerded out and bought a wheel yet, but I probably will. Been playin since Forza 2 and this is the best one yet imo. Once you turn all those assists off and really start racing it's so much fun. And being able to drive my car IRL in the game is a nice bonus. Get a better feel for its potential if I were to actually do some mods IRL
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Forza 6

Postby Lyion » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:49 am

Drem wrote:So I haven't been able to get into any games lately except Forza. Even the Witcher 3 is back on the shelf, half-finished. Does anybody else race? Or even play Gran Turismo or Assetto Corsa or anything?

I haven't fully nerded out and bought a wheel yet, but I probably will. Been playin since Forza 2 and this is the best one yet imo. Once you turn all those assists off and really start racing it's so much fun. And being able to drive my car IRL in the game is a nice bonus. Get a better feel for its potential if I were to actually do some mods IRL

I have Forza 5 but not 6 on my XBone. I love racing and flight sims, but 5 didn't do it for me. I've not touched a game except P99 in a month, and I only did 30 minutes in it before realizing I was totally bored. I used to have a Thrustmaster wheel in the 90s when I did a ton of Grand Prix Legends, but doubt I'd ever go back to it. I may howev rget a better flight setup for Star Citizen.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Re: Forza 6

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 am

5 was bad. 6 is much better, it's what 5 should've been. Wish I had a good wheel, and Thrustmaster are still the best apparently. Assetto Corsa comes to xb1 soon (my pc isn't good enough) and that'll make me spring for a wheel.

I haven't done a flight sim in years tho. Used to have a joystick as a teen and played x-wing and f/a-18 hornet all the time, then freelancer for years. Star Citizen looks so good
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Other Worlds