what the hell is going on lately?

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:36 pm

/shrug, I'm a robot when it comes to the rules. I read them as I saw them and acted on that. Sorry if you didn't like it. I tried my best. :dunno: If I did it wrong sorry, I didn't really have any guidelines to follow. I didn't realize like 1 mod a month or less was considered power mongering. It's a non issue now either way, I just want my post count back =\ If you seriously still have a problem with me there's always K-Mart =P
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:41 pm

Even I warned you that this was NT and you were being a douchenozzle, months ago. Remember our discussion? I told you it was NT, not the 700 club forums and for you to CTFO. It'll be better with you as a normal peon that's for damn sure.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Darcler » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:44 pm

As long as Lyion stop ninja modding, yes. Taxx is right.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:46 pm

I told you to show the cinnamon ring Jay, I told you but you didn't listen, and now look what happened.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:49 pm

Tacks wrote:Even I warned you that this was NT and you were being a douchenozzle, months ago. Remember our discussion? I told you it was NT, not the 700 club forums and for you to CTFO. It'll be better with you as a normal peon that's for damn sure.

I seriously thought about what you said, and went back to Mart with it and she told me it was fine so yeah. Maybe that was my mistake or maybe not. She's the admin, you're the poster. I tried to look at it from both ways. Like I said, I know I didn't do it right all the time but I tried my best and I see your point but there were times I thought back and said "Maybe he's right" and other times I thought I rightfully modded you. I wasn't trying to be a giant douchebag, but if that's how it came out it certainly wasn't the intent. When things are written, I try to follow them very literally so if my interpretation was off, like I said, I'm not perfect. My point here, is that what prompted my demodding had nothing to do with whether I did it right or not. I'm simply saying that some people can't take criticism as well as others.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:58 pm

I think you were an assmonger of a moderator Jay. Honestly, your asian head got very big as soon as you were handed the title. And then fter a few weeks, you backed off, and it was fine. Of course I can say that because I don't think you ever modded me. But I will take your side on this, I love Lyion to death, and consider him an e-friend, and I still think he took you modding him personally.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:39 am

lyion wrote:I posted a link that went to a site that had a clickable video with a huge title saying PETA girl strips for a cause in EE. The link did not go directly to a video. The huge title on the page kinda gave it away.

arlos wrote:EE as I understood it was a place to post "Not Work Safe" stuff that wasn't necessarily rants. Think about Ralf and posting pictures of nekkid chicks. If that sort of thing was kept entirely in EE, people coul dopen the OTHER sections while at work in the relatively safe knowledge that they'd not have to worry about seeing Tubgirl or something similar, but they could check EE when they got home.

So, I think EE still has a purpose, even if it doesn't get used that often.

-Arlos

It was link of a girl stripping naked in Alehouse, I moved it to EE and threw NWS on it actually and I posted telling you what I did. None of the content changed, it was simply moved and had an extra NWS on it. None of your point or message or reason for posting that thread changed. Yeah I'm obviously wrong there.

lyion wrote:You act in an overzealous manner at times, instead of using simple logic. People will bitch regardless of what you do. The trick is to act in a consistent way and to not be an antagonistic guy for 10 pages in EE, then go and mod someone overzealously, as that is uncool in my opinion.

What is simple logic lyion? If I followed your formula of simple logic I'd be moderating anything people said that were against your beliefs. I'd also be belittling people by modding their posts to make them say things they didn't say because I was too uncreative to come back with any kind of worthwhile retort. Also, me being antagonistic in EE falls within the rules where "Anything Goes" right? Or maybe I'm missing the simple logic again.

So much is said in Current Affairs that have been way more severe than Tikk posting "Hey I'm Lyion I love Bush" yet that stuff goes untouched. All of a sudden the rules are enforced as soon as you get mocked. I've done some shitty ass modding as a mod and all of a sudden I get demodded because I voiced my opinion about you and your lack of effort as an admin. You could have demodded me for any of the modding that I did improperly yet you chose to do it now after I criticized you saying it was a unanimous decision by the "administration".

Martrae wrote:
Why I ever became mod along with Lueyen is beyond me.

I was in a mood and you fit it. You've done a good job so I'm happy.

I have done some of the stuff you suggested, others can wait for Gidan.

Don't believe the moderator titles you see. Many of them only have the title and no power whatsoever....this suits my sense of humor so I don't worry about it.

Don't insult mine or anyone's intelligence here and even try to claim that your hypocritical actions aren't personal.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:28 am

I thought both times he modded Lyion, Jay was right, but the rules only apply to some. I liked Jay as a moderator and didn't think he ever over moderated. He followed the rules but usually only modded for what forum threads were created and what not. He would rarely edit someone's post.
Last edited by Zanchief on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Maeya » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:36 am

Not that my opinion really counts on the matter, but I thought Jay did a fine job, too. To echo Zanchief, his mods on Lyion made sense to me. :dunno:
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Harrison » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:01 am

Darcler wrote:PENISES COME OUT SWINGING!!!

I fucking laughed so hard right there.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:05 am

:PEENER:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Dimuza » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:45 pm

Intensely amusing. It's like 6 guys in a room, arguing over who is going to be <insert title here>

"I'm a better president than you"

"No, I'm more betterer".

I mean, shit, folks....there's only like 11 of us coming here anymore. How about if one side of the room is moderator-uberguy on mon-wed-fri, the other side gets it tues-thurs-saturday. On Sunday, Jesus can moderate.

This'll be fuckin awesome, right? On Tue-thur-sat, us mon-wed-fri people can cry like a bunch of pussies because the tue-thur-sat people "overmoderated" us. The other crew can do the same on their days. If we do this just right, it'll be time to break out the fucking rofl-copter.
:hiphop:
Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:03 pm

Dimuza wrote:. On Sunday, Jesus can moderate.

lol ><
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jesus » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:02 am

Gypsiyee wrote:
Dimuza wrote:. On Sunday, Jesus can moderate.

lol ><

I have no desire to get involved in the affairs of man after that clusterfuck 1970 years ago.

-The Big J
Jesus
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Harrison » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

I lol'd
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:30 am

:boots:
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Trielelvan » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:20 pm

lol
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Kaemon » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:03 pm

For the record, I thought Jay did a decent job.

Still not sure how you fucked up Jay's account trying to remove his mod status though. You had no problem removing my rights and I had no problem with Ginz's account. Hell, we initially invited you because of your tech savvy when Vonk was too busy dealing with RL. Just doesn't make sense.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Darcler » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:35 pm

There was an error that is fixed now. Screwy board, which is why you should vote YES to Propsition 1337 (see other thread)
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:44 am

Kaemon wrote:For the record, I thought Jay did a decent job.

Still not sure how you fucked up Jay's account trying to remove his mod status though. You had no problem removing my rights and I had no problem with Ginz's account. Hell, we initially invited you because of your tech savvy when Vonk was too busy dealing with RL. Just doesn't make sense.

I don't think Lyion would just delete my entire account. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one. I wouldn't put it very far past him but I don't think he meant to delete me.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Board Feedback