Make names clickable?

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Martrae » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:17 am

2.0.22 is out now ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:49 pm

Gidan wrote:
Jay wrote:Hey Gidan can you find out who was deleting Tikker's and 10Sun's posts?

As I only have a day or 2, not much I can do now. When I get back I can look through the code and inprove the logging of edit/deleted posts. Some day phpbb 3 will be released which is 1000x better and I wont need to edit the code so much to make it work right. Anyway, like I said, when I get time again I will look into it, probably will be a while though.

no one deleted any of my posts

they were ninja-edit'd

Atenson did have some disappear tho (I know I saw one of them before it poof'd)
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:47 pm

No Mod or Admin should be deleting any posts, except their own. We have an Admin Bin we move damning posts to.

Gid, it'd be good if we could get rid of delete altogether or just have anything deleted moved to Admin Bin. It'd simplify things greatly.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Martrae » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:09 pm

Yup
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tacks » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:43 am

some moron changed my post yesterday, didn't leave a name or whatever

real cute, you're special on the internet
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby araby » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:49 am

Tacks wrote:some moron changed my post yesterday, didn't leave a name or whatever

real cute, you're special on the internet

like you don't provoke these things. nah but really-you really are seemingly the ONLY person that gets moderated as much as one person can be. seems excessive to me, even if it *is* you.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:32 am

Only edits done yesterday were by Jay and Mudcrush
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:51 pm

I don't remember doing anything to your post yesterday Tacks. Which one is it? Oh and Lyion, regular mods have no access to the admin bin.
Jay

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 pm

Martrae wrote:Only edits done yesterday were by Jay and Mudcrush

I guess I'm a little confused by this being as Mud doesn't even post here anymore so why would he edit posts
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Martrae » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:55 pm

He's always done that....logged in for a few and modded something. It's what he does.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gypsiyee » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:23 am

That's not.. bizarre to you?..
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:20 am

Martrae wrote:He's always done that....logged in for a few and modded something. It's what he does.

maybe it's time for 1 less mod?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:55 am

Gypsiyee wrote:That's not.. bizarre to you?..

In a way it suits my sense of humor. :)
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Previous

Return to Board Feedback