Album linking

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Album linking

Postby Lueyen » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:04 am

It sticks in my mind the board had issues once before where image linking to the board album didn't work correctly, this is the issue Gypsiyee was having.

I was able to use HTML instead of BBCode to link to the gallery, but this had the result of messing with coding in the signatures. I'd mess with it further, but I think Vonk already figured out what the issue was in the past.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Martrae » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:43 am

No, anything linked from the album has to be in HTML code and not the ezcodes.

< img src=link here> without the space between < and img
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Menlaan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:22 am

Maybe sticky this? I know I always forget the html code...
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:23 am

Done :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Menlaan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:46 am

thanks
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Return to Board Feedback