I briefly mentioned this to Darcler but here goes...

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

I briefly mentioned this to Darcler but here goes...

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:52 am

Anyway you guys can adjust my joined date back to NT day 1? Not that it's a huge deal but I like seeing what the average posts a day is and stuff. Right now it says I post an average of 1857 times a day which is just a tad off.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:17 am

I looked at that when I fixed your post count, and it's not a simple date. It was some sort of formula.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:21 am

It's an encrypted date, you can just copy the date from, say... me... and paste it into his field and it'll reflect it. Although, copy someone else, because I'm the only one with such an early joined date :D .
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tacks » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:31 am

So today is the 3 year anniversary of the new board then
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:34 am

vonkaar wrote:It's an encrypted date, you can just copy the date from, say... me... and paste it into his field and it'll reflect it. Although, copy someone else, because I'm the only one with such an early joined date :D .

Yeah, that's what I was gonna do. Will pick someone a little less uber than you, however. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Martrae » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:39 am

Better, Jay?
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:14 pm

Tacks wrote:So today is the 3 year anniversary of the new board then

whoah

for true

happy birthday, NT 4.0
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Sweet, I'm all fixed. Yeah much better.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Board Feedback