Major Upgrade INC

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Major Upgrade INC

Postby Gidan » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:03 am

This weekend the board is scheduled to receive a major upgrade. I am planning to do this on Saturday night as late as I can, probably around 11pm cst. I am not sure how long it will take but it will be at least an hour or two. You can see an example of the new board at the-nameless.us.

There will be no change in the board name this time, I am not moving to a new server. This is a major overhaul to try and correct some of the problems that have occurred due to the board being a very old version of phpbb. I will be adding a few styles that you will be able to pick through allowing the board to be a little more customizable to the user.

For those who are graphically inclined, I need a new NT banner for each style.

Unfortunately at this point there is no album mob available for the server and I would like to avoid adding mods that will effect the updatability of the board. The new board does however have an attachment feature that will allow you to post your pictures without having to find a place to host it.

Please feel free to log into the test board and use it, I built it from a backup from last week and all your user accounts should be active. Give me any and all feedback. If you know of a phpbb3 style that you would like to see on the board, please provide me a link, if it wont be hard to maintain I will be more then happy to get it added.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Board Feedback