Attachments

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Attachments

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:18 am

Is there a way to possibly make it so that uploaded attachments are posted as a clickable thumbnail to the full sized photo rather than the full sized photo popping up in case someone else tards out like me and uploads the full size? That way no matter what size they are they aren't huge and obstructive and people can click on the photo by choice rather than scrolling through 50 gigantic photos.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: Attachments

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:28 am

oh too also as well.. is there no more mark all forums read button? i mean I see that there's a mark all posts read in each forum but I can't find the mark all forums read and doing them all individually would be a pain in the boo-tay.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Phlegm » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:42 am

Mark all forums read is at the bottom of all the forums.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:06 pm

beautiful, that solves one of my issues- thanks Phlegm!
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Board Feedback