Poll: Should Everything Else be no holds: Pr0n, Fefn, etc

Questions, Comments, Or Complaints? Take Them Up With Management Here.

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Should the EE Forum be completely hands off

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes : 43

Postby Martrae » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:17 pm

I can almost guarantee that if you split the NWS into it's own thread it would be dead in a week because that's not what the majority of people use EE for.

Once again, over 90% (by my l33t method of computation of pulling numbers from thin air) of EE is fine for work. Why in the world would you avoid the most active forum on the chance that someone is going to post something disgusting.
Last edited by Martrae on Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Diekan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:17 pm

You're a lost cause. I'm assuming your extremely young age has played a role in you lack of ability to understand what we adults are talking about.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Darcler » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:18 pm

wow, that fart could kill cancer :ugh:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:22 pm

There should be absolutely NO moderation performed in the EE forum outside of what is covered under the current rules.

IT IS STUPID to move a post to the CC forum - it's a forum run by them for their own purposes. They edit people's posts, delete what they like... that is NOT a discussion forum - it's their playground. Moving stuff there puts it under their authority, and that's bullshit and idiotic.

Enforce the current rules and stop being a fucking pussy about it. If someone leaves off the "NWS" tag, then they get suspended. If someone posts hate-crime-esque material, they get banned and their posts deleted. How fucking hard is that?

Lyion - you're on a moderation kick right now since we have a handful of new people showing up from this other EQ server. BIG FUCKING DEAL that a few more people see our normal daily activities... why you feel this need to suddenly put on your "Sunday finest" is two-faced and laughable. Stop squeezing on the power so hard. The board doesn't need to be "fixed".
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby fefn » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:24 pm

Diekan wrote:You're a lost cause. I'm assuming your extremely young age has played a role in you lack of ability to understand what we adults are talking about.

Extremely young age? Last I checked 21 was a fine age to form my own opinions. I honestly don't care what happens to that forum either way, I'm just arguing that in its current state (given its current ruleset), NT-goers should be aware that the EE forum is not for work.

The fact that you can't carry on a simple conversation like this without attempting belittle me in every post is a true indication of character and maturity.

Cool off, it's a message board ^_^
Last edited by fefn on Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fefn
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby vonkaar » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:29 pm

Diekan wrote:What Mart and a few other of us are trying to say is that there is some concern with the content as displayed in for the form of images.

Say you're at work and on lunch break... you pull up NT and hit the EE forum... you see a link titled "Sunny Florida" and get curious. So you click on it... you scroll through a page of people talking about their recent trips, then as you're scrolling throuh page 2 you happen across some image, that some moron, posted a pic of a horse shooting jizz on some chicks face... you HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THERE. The original poster didn't tag it NSFW because there wasn't a need.

You get it yet? Or do you need a picture drawn?

THAT does need moderated.

First, that rarely, if ever, happens. And I would probably ban for that...

Second, I've added NWS tags to threads all the time... since day one. That's what WE are here for. If EE got too busy and it got out of control, we'd look for additional moderators to help out.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby fefn » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:31 pm

uh oh...
fefn
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Diabolik » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:28 pm

Moving stuff into the CC forum like that is like finding garbage you didn't make in your yard, so you throw it into your neighbor's yard. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

That being said, I marked my post NWS. Just covering my butt here.
Mindia wrote:Yes Kizzy, and if given the opportunity I would love to SPIT in your face right now, you fucking PIG.
Diabolik
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:30 pm

And what's up with calling it "Brinstar's Forum?" Screw you, Vonk! :-x

Meh, I can't stay mad at you.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:24 pm

a pic of a horse shooting jizz on some chicks face

Damn. There goes my next post.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:28 pm

We'd perfer you keep that in your personal photograph book where it belongs.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:39 pm

I can put sick shit in my album?
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:00 pm

I think you missed the joke. Here, let me explain it to you.

You said:

Damn. There goes my next post.

And I said:

We'd perfer you keep that in your personal photograph book where it belongs.

Meaning that we assumed you were going to post a picture of YOU getting horse jizz splattered in your face. Implying that you had given oral pleasure to a horse and wanted to savor the moment of your beastybukkuke forever frozen in a 9 by 10 glossy tucked neatly away in the photograph book by your bed. And, that you wanted to share your experience with all of us, by scanning and posting the pic.

Don't take it person, you walked into it! :boots:
Last edited by Diekan on Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Martrae » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 pm

You're assuming it gave the horse pleasure, Diekan.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Diekan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:03 pm

haha
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dylan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:21 pm

It should not be no holds, have you seen the shit that goes in the CC forum? I saw the picture of the woman's breast like 15 minutes ago and still can't sit comfortably without phantom itches. We diffenately don't need that stupid shit in two forums.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:08 am

[img-timeline]
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:46 pm

Dieken...I didn't get your joke until you explained it. That doesn't mean I didn't laugh, though!
Believe me, Martrae....If I sucked some horse cock, he would be whinnying out my name all...night.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:15 pm

Gargamellow wrote:Believe me, Martrae....If I sucked some horse cock, he would be whinnying out my name all...night.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Martrae » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:08 pm

New sig!
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Darcler » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:41 pm

I'm disturbed by that.

:boots:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Drem » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:53 am

This is a fun topic. EE should be un-moderated. AFA should NOT be re-instated. AFA was, and would again be, totally pointless. It was identical to EE except its NWS posts.

The CC forum is NOT un-moderated. I just deleted half a thread doing clean-up on isle 5 for a decent thread that was trolled through the floor. Leave CC as is because it's fun for the people that use it and it IS different than EE.

NT Coffee Shop, however, I can't understand at all. I don't know why it was created or what service it's supposed to serve. If you still can post NWS and you just have to tag it (don't you have to tag it in EE atm, too?), then how is it a single shade different than EE?

Why not leave CC how it is, turn EE into un-moderated shitland, and merge the coffee shop posts into CA and call it akin to GBS. "Off-topic forum: For chatting, current affairs, and otherwise".

You'd have a really high level of traffic in that forum.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:48 am

CA is moderated. Period. Also, it's a 'Current Affairs' area to discuss news and happenings in the world.

Coffee Shop is lightly moderated. It's an adult chat area where there is no pr0n, or other above Rated R stuff, and people can discuss anything. Its mildly enforced, but nowhere near the level of the regular moderated boards.

EE is unmoderated save for illegal stuff or board hax.

Given the levels of traffic it's worth considering merging different forums.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:19 am

Hey, all I'm trying to say is that I open up NT Coffee Shop and I open up Everything Else and I see the exact same forum.
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:26 pm

Was my point a few pages ago. This is Lyion's little excursion into Happy Adminhood. I think he could have gotten by with just a half pack of Oreos... I could be wrong.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Board Feedback