Joined the Blackberry revolution

Ask the few things google does not know

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Joined the Blackberry revolution

Postby Tossica » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Haha

Yeah, I bought a Blackberry. I totally dismantled my last employers BB program and forced them to give them up because I hate them so much BUT when I was in the market for a new phone, no other manufacturer/OS matches how I use my phone anymore besides the BB Q10. So far, it's great. Love the small footprint and keyboard, the OS is responsive and robust and the battery life shits on every other smartphone I've ever owned going back over 10 years. I get about 18-20hrs of heavy use before it's ready for a charge. All of my Windows Mobile and Android phones were crying uncle after about 5hrs of use. Even with massive, extended batteries, I'd be lucky to make it through the day before I had to charge.

Thumbs up to the Q10 and the latest BB OS. Too bad the company is in such a tailspin.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: Joined the Blackberry revolution

Postby Tossica » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:27 am

Still Crackberrying but contract is up in a few weeks. I still want small but Verizon doesn't carry any modern small form factor smart phones. The Droid mini is the only one besides the Blackberry Classic and it's dated now.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 am

I think Sony has newish phones that are smaller but they aren't offered by any of the carriers that I know of. You'd have to buy it outright. Otherwise every phone nowadays is stupidly large.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:39 am

Jay wrote:I think Sony has newish phones that are smaller but they aren't offered by any of the carriers that I know of. You'd have to buy it outright. Otherwise every phone nowadays is stupidly large.

Yeah. The Z5 compact is the one I am interested in.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Return to Tech Support