I'm going to show off my genius gift idea for a girlfriend

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:20 pm

brinstar wrote:
AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:who could use a big boost to her self esteem.

well obviously, if she's settling for a fuckup like harriwin

hahaha ZING

:rofl:
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby mofish » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:26 pm

This isnt even High school, this is Junior high shit lol :ugh:

This isnt cute, or sweet, or romantic. Its pathetic, and reeks from a mile away. I mean 'Perfect'? Seriously?

Are you 14?
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:30 pm

When the guy finally breaks down and get his first piece of ass it's going to resemble Christian Slater getting that hooker for Kevin Bacon in "Murder in the First".

"I can't i can't I can't"

Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Trielelvan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:30 pm

kaharthemad wrote:Yup nothing says I love you more to a woman than a vibrator and a AMD64 Bit Processor...christ we are all nerds here.

Damn fuckin skippy.
You forgot this though. That is sure to get "special treats" out of me :devil:

Seriously Harry, I hope the gift goes over well and that she likes it as much as you hope she will.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:56 pm

I prefer ATI cards. ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tacks » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:10 pm

Hmm a girl with self-esteem issues going for Harrison. Makes total sense.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Trielelvan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:21 pm

Martrae wrote:I prefer ATI cards. ;)

I have had nothing but gremlins and bad luck with ATI (moreso the all-in-one-wonder-demons from hell). No matter what I've done to home systems, they always bug out on me.

GeForce girl all the way baby :biggrin:
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:24 pm

Dang, we're like polar opposites on cards then. GeForce has always caused me migraines.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Trielelvan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:28 pm

Ready? Set? GO!!!!!
ATI :duel: NVIDIA
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:37 pm

LOL
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tossica » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:44 pm

Finawin is a boob.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Metranon » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:44 pm

Telling someone they're perfect just seems so generic. I'd rather be appreciated for my uniqueness than lumped into some homogenous ideal of "perfect", which obviously is just an abstract term used for flattery.
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Langston » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:50 pm

The level of Lumpy-ownage is just too much for one thread. I think this thread needs to be split to prevent a board overload due to critical ownage mass.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Maeya » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:52 pm

Error: Too much Sinzan
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:12 pm

I have successfully categorized you all into the retard section of the population.

You are just under those that wrangle carts at supermarkets.

Keep "owning" me though, I can look back on this after her birthday and laugh at all of your "educated" opinions on someone *I* know better than anyone.

You guys are flat-out pathetic, it's humerous at least to read this when I come home now and then... :dunno:

I expect more "ownage" tomorrow or the day after. :rolleyes:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gidan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:18 pm

You really are clueless.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:18 pm

AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:Honestly though Harrison - I know your girl and I think she will be touched by yur gesture.

^Educated opinion^

Retard wrote:The level of Lumpy-ownage is just too much for one thread. I think this thread needs to be split to prevent a board overload due to critical ownage mass.

^Ramblings of a bitter old man with no life to speak of beyond this messageboard.^

He's already been divorced. That high-horse just bucked you right off little man, say hello to the ground. Your decision making skills are obviously lacking if you can't correctly choose who you want to live the rest of your life with. Don't even attempt to look down upon mine.

I await your desperate attempt at a retort. (likely not for a day or two until I see it)
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:43 pm

Why do you post here knowing that people are going to post their opinions, and most of said people do not like you, logically one can assume that their opinion of the matter will not reflect highly on you?
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:43 pm

LOL - you're not stupid... you're a simpleton. All of this time I've given you too much credit for being a complex person - you really are that two-dimensional, aren't you.

How sad for you if you really believe ANYthing you've typed in this thread. Any of it at all.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:22 pm

Harrison wrote:You guys are flat-out pathetic, it's humerous at least to read this when I come home now and then... :dunno:

You really should considering that grand entrance you laid out for what turned out to be the corniest bullshit "idea" of the century. The sad thing is, the "idea" came to you while you were over her house, didn't it? Save face and say she was blowing you when this hit you and you have since come to your senses.

Harrison wrote:It came to me last night at her house. I am a fucking genius. Feel free to blatantly steal my idea and use it for pussy.

hahahaha...jeezus christ...sounds like pillow talk from that retard on "The Other Sister".

Carla Tate: Have you ever done it before?
Daniel McMann: Well, yeah, kind of. You see the guys at work, they chipped in and they found this girl and she had a reputation. There was a lot of kissing and hugging and a lot of rubbing, and I kind of finished before I was supposed to. You have to be a guy to understand that.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:27 pm

I wasn't trying to 'own' anyone. I honestly think it's not the greatest idea in the world. It's a gift that means something to you, it's doubtful it's something that'll mean nearly as much to her.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:31 pm

It is a bad idea. Don't do it.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Ciladan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:13 pm

Harrison wrote:I have successfully categorized you all into the retard section of the population.

You are just under those that wrangle carts at supermarkets.

Keep "owning" me though, I can look back on this after her birthday and laugh at all of your "educated" opinions on someone *I* know better than anyone.

You guys are flat-out pathetic, it's humerous at least to read this when I come home now and then... :dunno:

Tell us how it goes :D
Ciladan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby araby » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:32 pm

Alright no so really.

Now, you know you aren't still going to give her the gift at this point. Look at what everyone said, they were all like, "hey harriwin, don't do it."

so whatcha gonna really get her?
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diabolik » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:38 pm

Hmmmm... putting someone with horrible self-esteem on a pedestal 70 miles high with cheesy hyperbole that would make the writers of Full House weep. This will end well.

$20 says you don't get laid AND she cheats on you with someone who treats her like a woman before the year is out.
Mindia wrote:Yes Kizzy, and if given the opportunity I would love to SPIT in your face right now, you fucking PIG.
Diabolik
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest