I'm going to show off my genius gift idea for a girlfriend

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Samboa » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:32 pm

Harrison, is that the only thing you're getting her?. . .
Samboa
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Metranon » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:13 pm

Harrison wrote:No, I don't lie to people beneath me. People I don't know in-person, are automatically beneath me.

so by this logic, the only people deserving of honesty are strangers?
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:33 pm

So, how did it go. I'm curious now.
Jay

Postby brinstar » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:48 pm

before we hear the triumphant seal-like barks in the trademark monosyllabic third-grade speech of our resident retard proclaiming his "victory" over those who laughed off his peabrained cheeseball scheme as the monumental joke that it is, i would just like to iterate that success in his shortbus mission is in no way indicative of any sort of error on the parts of the participants of this thread, but rather an affirmation of the notion that the tragic target of this Precious Moments sapfest is indeed every bit as slow-witted and attention-starved as her suitor. as intelligent and productive members of society, our last remaining solace shall be that the pairing-up of these two spectacularly mongoloid mutants will prevent their malformed genetic code from mucking up the gene pool-- and that any offspring that should seep forth from their loins carry great potential for providing specimens for mapping out heretofore unheard-of depths of idiocy.

that said, if your scheme worked, congratulations and i hope you two are happy together :)
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tuggan » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:52 pm

holy shit, i havent laughed that hard at the tavern in quite awhile. thank you brinstar.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Susvain » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:52 pm

most he will get is brains, my prediction
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:17 pm

brinstar wrote:before we hear the triumphant seal-like barks in the trademark monosyllabic third-grade speech of our resident retard proclaiming his "victory" over those who laughed off his peabrained cheeseball scheme as the monumental joke that it is, i would just like to iterate that success in his shortbus mission is in no way indicative of any sort of error on the parts of the participants of this thread, but rather an affirmation of the notion that the tragic target of this Precious Moments sapfest is indeed every bit as slow-witted and attention-starved as her suitor. as intelligent and productive members of society, our last remaining solace shall be that the pairing-up of these two spectacularly mongoloid mutants will prevent their malformed genetic code from mucking up the gene pool-- and that any offspring that should seep forth from their loins carry great potential for providing specimens for mapping out heretofore unheard-of depths of idiocy.

that said, if your scheme worked, congratulations and i hope you two are happy together :)

God damn, King Kong!

:rofl:
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Minrott » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:02 pm

holy run on sentence. Funny though. loins, hehe.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:22 pm

OH damn, sharon stowned.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:46 pm

That whole spewl reminded me of Jon Stewart.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:11 pm

Haven't had the time away from her long enough to get this part for her. I've been with her 24/7 pretty much with very short periods of coming home for clothes.

My job is less than 3 blocks from her house, so I go there after I get out.

I'll update my ownage of you tards when I get the chance and/or feel like it. No internet at her place...
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 pm

Did ya take a pic of this flea market gift?
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:44 pm

Harrison wrote:my ownage of you tards

no such thing, see above
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:00 pm

Harrison wrote:No internet at her place...

You mean with all of that "phat cash" you make you can't get her internet access?

:eyecrazy:
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:14 pm

Right now? No...

I just got my own place, months ahead of schedule. Furniture alone is going to kill me.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:58 pm

Hello garage sales
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:04 pm

The Kizzy wrote:Hello garage sales

Internet-30 bucks
Computer- 500 bucks

Keeping your girlfriend from seeing how badly people mock you----Priceless

:wink:
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:50 am

Harrison wrote:My job is less than 3 blocks from her house, so I go there after I get out.

Im sure a spattering of axle grease and cranberries is a big turn on for her.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:03 am

Harrison wrote:I'll update my ownage of you tards when I get the chance and/or feel like it. No internet at her place...

I shivered reading this.

Are we POSITIVE it wasn't Lumpy acting as Mindia before? Claims of ownage where no ownage exists... that's all too familiar.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:07 am

brinstar wrote:before we hear the triumphant seal-like barks in the trademark monosyllabic third-grade speech of our resident retard proclaiming his "victory" over those who laughed off his peabrained cheeseball scheme as the monumental joke that it is, i would just like to iterate that success in his shortbus mission is in no way indicative of any sort of error on the parts of the participants of this thread, but rather an affirmation of the notion that the tragic target of this Precious Moments sapfest is indeed every bit as slow-witted and attention-starved as her suitor. as intelligent and productive members of society, our last remaining solace shall be that the pairing-up of these two spectacularly mongoloid mutants will prevent their malformed genetic code from mucking up the gene pool-- and that any offspring that should seep forth from their loins carry great potential for providing specimens for mapping out heretofore unheard-of depths of idiocy.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

that was brilliance. highlighted are the parts which caused me to literally lol. thank you for that, brother of mine.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Jirig » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:09 am

That's a veritable cornucopia of ownage right there. @@
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Martrae » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:29 am

Needs capitalization and proper grammar!

Just filling in for Harrison.....
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:36 am

Harrison wrote:Haven't had the time away from her long enough to get this part for her. I've been with her 24/7 pretty much with very short periods of coming home for clothes.

My job is less than 3 blocks from her house, so I go there after I get out.

I'll update my ownage of you tards when I get the chance and/or feel like it. No internet at her place...

Harrison wrote:I win

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:07 am

So uh, I thought you were with her during her all night party? yet somehow you posted just after midnight on Saturday evening? Something just doesn't smell right here.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:48 am

She was at her parent's restaurant shortly closing the place up. I was already drunk by the time that post was made. She got me after doing so.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Langston » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:49 am

So you still don't have a driver's license?
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest