Vonkaar

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Vonkaar

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Thu May 27, 2004 8:05 pm

Thank you for taking away my only way to communicate with my guild while I am in Iraq. I leave Sunday. Nice knowing you.
Elder Bloxr Fatso
Euphoria
"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tuggan » Thu May 27, 2004 8:10 pm

are you supporting terrorism vonk?
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Metranon » Thu May 27, 2004 8:39 pm

its his webspace, maybe you could OMG use MSN messenger or something like the other 100,000 or whatever troops there?

maybe if euphoria knew how to treat its members and other people with respect rather than like trash, you wouldn't be having this problem

better move this one to r&f because i sense ugliness inc
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Thu May 27, 2004 9:36 pm

OH SHIT THIS IS COOL.

maybe if euphoria knew how to treat its members and other people with respect rather than like trash, you wouldn't be having this problem
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Manark » Thu May 27, 2004 10:08 pm

Thank you for supporting the website for as long as you did. Was really nice of you
Manark L'e Obsolete
Manark
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Thu May 27, 2004 10:10 pm

This finger on the front page...why?
D for Drama?
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby sellingshit » Thu May 27, 2004 10:16 pm

you expect anything different from someone with a maturity of a 5 year old kid?
sellingshit
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Wtfux?

Postby Gargamellow » Thu May 27, 2004 10:17 pm

What is going on here?
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Thu May 27, 2004 10:17 pm

who the fuck are you

nevermind, don't answer that, just get out
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Thu May 27, 2004 10:35 pm

Hey Cum Ho, nice bouncin boobies bro :)
Elder Bloxr Fatso
Euphoria
"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Thu May 27, 2004 10:38 pm

Thanks Fatass, you should recognise them, they are your sisters.... :P
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Slobber Da Troll » Thu May 27, 2004 11:17 pm

Since there hasn't been a decent rant worth reading on this board in ages. I'm going to try to help this one out by providing a few juicy details.
First off a personal statement from myself.

Vonkaar grow the fuck up. Go get a job. Get a life. Get laid. Get married.
Have a few kids. LEARN TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT and not throw a tantrum like a 4yr child that has been sucking on his momma's tit, 3 years longer than he should of been.

Vonkaar has been a awesome web page manager of euphoria for years now and it has always been greatly appreciated by everyone in the guild.

There was a recent decision amongst the officers to hand out a punishment to a couple of our members for basically inattentiveness and balantly not following directions. It wasn't much more than a slap on the wrist and it was felt it was needed to set a precendent that such behavoir was nolonger going to be tolerated as the norm. There was a rant in guild chat and it was not full supported by the player base, but what ever is you can't please everyone 100 percent of the time.

Vonkaar opposed it as did I, but when he didnt get it reversed. He just couldnt let it drop. 9 out of the 10 officers supported the orginal decision.
Instead of letting it go there. Vonkaar had to bring euphoria's dirty laundry to NT here and post it on his secret access GUILD WHORE"S lounge and slander our officer base and make up vindictive lies about them. And made threats that he will post all kinds of vindictive gossip about euphoria.

At this point I lost all respect for you Vonkaar.

Instead of handling shit in house when Vonkaar can't win his arguement he has to run to the nt boards and enlist the support of his peanut gallary of rejects and make personal attacks against those who don't agree with him.

Vonkaar has now shut off all access to euphoria's forums and dkp page to its members and officers. GRATS U WIN IN RL.

The big finger on our web page currently is from good old vonk telling us all to fuck off. The guild pays for the hosting of the web page but vonkaar was the manager. So not only is he acting like a child he's also stealing.

Thankfully a few of us had the foresite and knew Vonkaar would act so.
We got everything on back up files and saved and will have a new web site in a few weeks. A web site without Vonkaar the dictator.

Slobber knobber 65Tsk
Slobber Da Troll
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Thu May 27, 2004 11:22 pm

/roasts marshmellows
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Dylan » Thu May 27, 2004 11:24 pm

Slobber Da Troll wrote:Since there hasn't been a decent rant worth reading on this board in ages. I'm going to try to help this one out by providing a few juicy details.
First off a personal statement from myself.

Vonkaar grow the fuck up. Go get a job. Get a life. Get laid. Get married.
Have a few kids. LEARN TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT and not throw a tantrum like a 4yr child that has been sucking on his momma's tit, 3 years longer than he should of been.

Vonkaar has been a awesome web page manager of euphoria for years now and it has always been greatly appreciated by everyone in the guild.

There was a recent decision amongst the officers to hand out a punishment to a couple of our members for basically inattentiveness and balantly not following directions. It wasn't much more than a slap on the wrist and it was felt it was needed to set a precendent that such behavoir was nolonger going to be tolerated as the norm. There was a rant in guild chat and it was not full supported by the player base, but what ever is you can't please everyone 100 percent of the time.

Vonkaar opposed it as did I, but when he didnt get it reversed. He just couldnt let it drop. 9 out of the 10 officers supported the orginal decision.
Instead of letting it go there. Vonkaar had to bring euphoria's dirty laundry to NT here and post it on his secret access GUILD WHORE"S lounge and slander our officer base and make up vindictive lies about them. And made threats that he will post all kinds of vindictive gossip about euphoria.

At this point I lost all respect for you Vonkaar.

Instead of handling shit in house when Vonkaar can't win his arguement he has to run to the nt boards and enlist the support of his peanut gallary of rejects and make personal attacks against those who don't agree with him.

Vonkaar has now shut off all access to euphoria's forums and dkp page to its members and officers. GRATS U WIN IN RL.

The big finger on our web page currently is from good old vonk telling us all to fuck off. The guild pays for the hosting of the web page but vonkaar was the manager. So not only is he acting like a child he's also stealing.

Thankfully a few of us had the foresite and knew Vonkaar would act so.
We got everything on back up files and saved and will have a new web site in a few weeks. A web site without Vonkaar the dictator.

Slobber knobber 65Tsk

How far I got before continuing scrolling, cliff notes please?
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Aatrex » Thu May 27, 2004 11:25 pm

You're a pretty lazy person; or have the reading level of a 2nd grader if you can't buzz through that.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby brinstar » Thu May 27, 2004 11:26 pm

vonkaar manages euph website

euph pisses off vonkaar

vonkaar destroys website

bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
bitches whine
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Thu May 27, 2004 11:28 pm

Cliff notes:

-Euphoria had naughty members. Guild wanted to slap wrists. Not everyone agrees.
-V onk one of them, shuts off access to webpage and forums and posts to supa-sekret NT forum telling others about it.
- Euphoria has backups of webpage, one inc in few weeks.
- Bloxr shipping out to Iraq, loses communication with guild
-Baby Jebus cries
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Metranon » Thu May 27, 2004 11:36 pm

vonkaar owned you guys tonya harding style, just take your black eye and shut the fuck up already, stop whining, all your leadership sucks now, why do you think all the best euphoria members all quit or went to LoS?
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Thu May 27, 2004 11:39 pm

Dirty laundry is an understatement.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Metranon » Thu May 27, 2004 11:50 pm

the funniest thing to me is bloxr and slobber coming here and complaining, hoping for sympathy or what? like some crying 5th grader that got hit in the face with a baseball at recess

this is NT, you think you're going to come here and tell the sob story of how you got owned and people are going to say, "oh poor baby, yeah that was so uncalled for, bad, EVIL vonkaar!"

this is like getting your dick stuck in the vacuum cleaner, the smartest thing to do is not parade around in public hoping someone will take pity on you
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Thu May 27, 2004 11:52 pm

POOR EUPHORIA, no. Just get some of your ho's to fuck some guys for webspace np.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Langston » Thu May 27, 2004 11:53 pm

Sorry - shutting down a website for a large group of people that have trusted you with it's operation and fund it for themselves is wrong. Especially since the argument wasn't over anything affecting Vonkaar directly. To go further and actually post the finger just made a bad decision appear even childish...

Vonk - you're better than this... I don't know you personally, but you comport yourself in a more mature fashion than this normally.

I'm fair though - I suspect there's more to this story - from Vonk's point of view.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jazendar » Fri May 28, 2004 12:38 am

LOL. Middle finger on webpage + all the other shit > "Blow me Jazendar" on the euph webpage. Wow that's some funny shit. Fucked up, since Blox is helping our country n shit, but funny.
Jazendar
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Metranon » Fri May 28, 2004 12:51 am

Fucked up, since Blox is helping our country n shit

what the fuck does his military service have to do with anything, he can shoot iraqis just as well without reading the euph boards

you are a stupid motherfucker
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Fri May 28, 2004 12:57 am

Metranon, you are clearly on the rag. Please step outside before you dirty the carpet with all your bleeding.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Next

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest