NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Ciladan » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:08 pm

fact.
Ciladan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:21 pm

I don't really mean that. The dammit, not the not sleeping with me part. I dont' want to sleep with her, I'm just wanting to be serviced.

/temi.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:21 pm

Er, tmi.
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spliffs » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:34 am

I'll service you Lourdes. For plat!
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:49 am

That's a very generous offer, Spliffs, but I'm going to pass. Thanks, though! :)
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Bludvl » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:24 pm

But he's REALLY REALLY good Lourdes!
Bludvl
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Thunndarr » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:54 pm

man, this thread is bandwidth-wastetastic.
Thunndarr
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby labbats » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:19 pm

Good thing you slowed down the bandwidth with your comment. Oops, now I did it. Ne!
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Thunndarr » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:22 pm

yup
Thunndarr
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

WOW

Postby jungilizt » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:46 am

Glad i left Euph way back when, rules rules rules, Neo-Nazi fascist dictator ran it then and same rulesX100 exist now. I donno much about Tiri, just that when she came to Euph she alledgedly ganked her old guilds entire guild bank. I have no proof of this bein true, but i donno.................. Euph has a lot of good players, they spend a little too much time playing the game and i sure did love being told what to do with my character and how to play my class while i was there.

Vonk man, you did a kickass job with that website, they should all be on thier knees worshipping you. They owe you backpay plus interest.

I remember when i was in Euph during the Luclin days. I was the only Necro and without ME, they would have been long delayed on that first Emporer kill. Used mindwrack in group while/dueling technique to keep clerics from going OOM. Well gee it was great being pissed on once PoP came around and i wanted to get my Lich title before flying up to lvl 65. "Go level Jung, WTF WTF, dude play more, why dont you have this # of AAs?"Got left behind, yes, but oh well, i was better off leaving and found a home with people who had a great idea. Forget Vex Thal, lets just hop into PoP! HOORAY, now they are in EPs, killed Fennin Ro and are workin on the rest of the mobs they need to get into time. I will not say who they are, but i am sure peeps can figure it out.

As i was saying, i was struggling trying to keep up with all the coolguy no RL, uberasses who had all the AAs and flew to 65. Some peeps in that guild(and i am sure other ones too) take you for granted, they get what they want out of you and if you dont do what they want they harrass you and make being in the guild hell OR they cry and rant and rave all over NT. Why you would want to succumb to such BS over a stupid game is beyond me.
jungilizt
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:09 am

Haha. Mahue cybered someone and got married in game. Nerd.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby lornamis » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:48 am

Can't we just... all get along!? o_O Must there be so much h8? QQ
lornamis
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:51 am

lornamis wrote:Can't we just... all get along!? o_O Must there be so much h8? QQ

Shut the fuck up hippie. :wink:
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Mahue » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:40 am

Tossica wrote:Haha. Mahue cybered someone and got married in game. Nerd.

took you that many posts to finally notice tossica! go die.
Mahue
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby arshesnei » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:55 am

Oh no my guild actually wanted me to log on!! Oh no my guild actually wanted me to level up past 60!!!

Jung you are and always will be an idiot.

On a side note I have not slept or cybered with Tiriella and I made her an officer.. So keep on preaching fags on NT!
arshesnei
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:26 pm

Maybe you were hoping her promotion would help? haha
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:44 pm

Really? Hell - a lot of people did far less for her, and THEY got a piece of ass... you got (or didn't get, in this case) SCREWED!
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:45 pm

What the fuck? Man, the most I ever got from her was a /hug on the run. Talk about screwed...
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: WOW

Postby Zanathar » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:52 pm

jungilizt wrote:Euph has a lot of good players, they spend a little too much time playing the game and i sure did love being told what to do with my character and how to play my class while i was there.

This is called tactics. The idea of doing something in a coordinated manner in which to achieve a desired goal. You are a member of the raid and you are a member of a team. You do what you need to do to insure that the team succeeds, so that you succeed. Remember: There is no I in team.

jungilizt wrote:I remember when i was in Euph during the Luclin days. I was the only Necro and without ME, they would have been long delayed on that first Emporer kill. Used mindwrack in group while/dueling technique to keep clerics from going OOM. Well gee it was great being pissed on once PoP came around and i wanted to get my Lich title before flying up to lvl 65. "Go level Jung, WTF WTF, dude play more, why dont you have this # of AAs?"Got left behind, yes, but oh well, i was better off leaving and found a home with people who had a great idea. Forget Vex Thal, lets just hop into PoP! HOORAY, now they are in EPs, killed Fennin Ro and are workin on the rest of the mobs they need to get into time. I will not say who they are, but i am sure peeps can figure it out.

We at Euphoria thank you so much for being the single most important factor for defeating the emperor. With out you we would have.. done something else and still defeated the emperor... Like I said, we use tactics and we use all of our members to the best of their individual ability to form a coherent team that is stronger than the sum total of all its parts. I think we still hold the record for fewest people at an emperor kill at 27 people... back in janurary of 2003 (no necros then, btw).

Now, I am curious, why are you ashamed to mention your new home? You say we can figure it out... well, sorry, I cant. There are so many EP guilds these days that attempting to figure out which one you are in would be an excercise in futility for me. Dont forget, the guild you are slamming? Had killed FRO more than a year ago. Grats on your first (?) FRO kill, btw.

Now then, the main reason we insisted that you get to level 65 faster was because: Everquest has always been a level game. The higher the level, the more powerful you are. Regardless of AAs. This was true back on the first release and remains true all the way up to GoD and will remain true in OoW. The designers of the game decided that Levels >>> All. So, a level 60 with Max AA is still less powerful than a level 65 with no AAs. It has to do with spells, resist rates, inherent abilities being greater at higher levels, etc.. We wanted you to get to level 65 as soon as you could because that represented the greatest power increase you could attain. Getting Lich in your title would have happend FASTER at level 65 then it would have at level 60 because the mobs you would have faced at level 65 would have given MORE exp per kill than the ones you were facing. We gave you plenty of time in fact, we never threatened to get rid of you. As I recall, you left on your own because you felt you weren't cutting it as a member. The one thing you forgot was that you were a member of Euphoria, yes we wanted you to level (because it would have been better for Us, and ultimately you), but we still didnt make it a requirement then. Once a member, always a member. Look at Ironfang, still a member but with a crappy amount of AAs, but still a member (and an officer to boot).

Euphoria is not a casual guild. We are a hard core raiding guild. While you log on and bs with your friends for a few hours, we are trying to get an encounter down. Long after you logged off, we are still trying to get it done. Eventually, we figure it out and then farm the hell out of it for a little while, then move on to the next challenge. Some days are better than others. Some days we do more in one night then we ever have before, some days we get nowhere. Some days its the best guild to be in, some days you wanna just guildremove yourself and do something else. But in the end, if you havent guild removed, its because you get far more good days then bad. And in the end, what more can you ask for? Most people dont have it as good.
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
I helped :ban: Mindia!!!! Too bad he is back...
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Langston » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:58 pm

Oh c'mon! EVERYONE knows that the solo necro strat is the ONLY way that you can beat the Emperor!

Oh - and I think he's refering to Sapienta... aren't they the only ones to have skipped VT for PoP?
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:19 pm

arshesnei wrote:Oh no my guild actually wanted me to log on!! Oh no my guild actually wanted me to level up past 60!!!

Jung you are and always will be an idiot.

On a side note I have not slept or cybered with Tiriella and I made her an officer.. So keep on preaching fags on NT!

oh noe your guild is a bunch of whiny bitches!!!

oh noe your guild is a bunch of dirty loot whores!!!

Oh NOE TIRIELLA SUCKS MAD COCK!

i know jung... he is a damn good necro. You muther fuckers are the ones with all the problems. so i suggest you shut your face there boot.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Shadowmare » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:42 pm

english plz, most of us dont speak retard
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:45 pm

Shadowmare wrote:english plz, most of us dont speak retard

I love you Smare, however if you are going to correct someone like that you should have said," English please, most of us do not speak retard."
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Shadowmare » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:56 pm

touche
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest