Vonkaar

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

I am a trouble maker!

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:59 pm

I donno much about Tiri, just that when she came to Euph she alledgedly ganked her old guilds entire guild bank.

I knew Tiriella at one point and she was cool to me. I doubt this is a true statement. You can't rip someone off on EQ then move on to lead a powerful guild. It destroys you because the gossip line goes on forever on the internet. Hell, I am sure there is a bunch of wonderful shit you guys have heard about me. One thing is for sure though, I have never stolen from anyone. Also, if Tiriella really is a whore and a thief, then that would mean she isn't very smart. Which to me would imply that she is merely an ornament for the guild. Something pretty to look at while the man fucking her the most runs it. I don't think any of this is true, but I felt like stirring up some trouble. I have nothing but love for Tiriella.

Oh no my guild actually wanted me to log on!! Oh no my guild actually wanted me to level up past 60!!!

When you yourself make the decision that getting the best gear in the game is more important than enjoying the roleplay aspect of the game, or the social aspect...or just plain earning your own way to the top (I rely on myself not a guild to get my gear for me.)...then you join an uber guild. You can then enjoy spending years in their guild enjoying phat lewts and taunting newbies in Gfay. HOWEVER...don't log off....I don't care how long you have been in the guild. If you decide your children need more time with you and you need a break from EQ, you can be guild removed. Unfortunately it takes discipline to be uber. Thank God I don't give a fuck about all your uber lewtz.I wouldn't know half the camp spots I know if everything was handed to me on a silver platter. Anyway, the point is, you make the decision to place your own self in that position. If you can't be at the raids, then join a guild whom you CAN please. They do exist, and most Nameless guilds are full of good people.

I dont' want to sleep with her, I'm just wanting to be serviced.

Do you need an oil change? Perhaps some coolant?
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: WOW

Postby Dylan » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:40 pm

jungilizt wrote:Glad i left Euph way back when, rules rules rules, Neo-Nazi fascist dictator ran it then and same rulesX100 exist now. I donno much about Tiri, just that when she came to Euph she alledgedly ganked her old guilds entire guild bank. I have no proof of this bein true, but i donno.................. Euph has a lot of good players, they spend a little too much time playing the game and i sure did love being told what to do with my character and how to play my class while i was there.

Vonk man, you did a kickass job with that website, they should all be on thier knees worshipping you. They owe you backpay plus interest.

I remember when i was in Euph during the Luclin days. I was the only Necro and without ME, they would have been long delayed on that first Emporer kill. Used mindwrack in group while/dueling technique to keep clerics from going OOM. Well gee it was great being pissed on once PoP came around and i wanted to get my Lich title before flying up to lvl 65. "Go level Jung, WTF WTF, dude play more, why dont you have this # of AAs?"Got left behind, yes, but oh well, i was better off leaving and found a home with people who had a great idea. Forget Vex Thal, lets just hop into PoP! HOORAY, now they are in EPs, killed Fennin Ro and are workin on the rest of the mobs they need to get into time. I will not say who they are, but i am sure peeps can figure it out.

As i was saying, i was struggling trying to keep up with all the coolguy no RL, uberasses who had all the AAs and flew to 65. Some peeps in that guild(and i am sure other ones too) take you for granted, they get what they want out of you and if you dont do what they want they harrass you and make being in the guild hell OR they cry and rant and rave all over NT. Why you would want to succumb to such BS over a stupid game is beyond me.

EUPHORIA WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANYWHERE IF I DIDN'T REZ YOU WHEN YOU DIED IN THE OVERTHERE! HA! I AM TEH LORD OF EUPHOIRA!
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Without that Rez

Postby jungilizt » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:00 pm

I donno what anyone would have done, thanks for the rez, it made the world a better place.
jungilizt
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby sellingshit » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:05 pm

jung a good necro? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
sellingshit
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Jei » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:19 am

shut up
Jei
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Dylan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:31 pm

Bump.
Dylan
NT Patron