Euphoria vs Vonkaar (split from old topic)

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tossica » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:59 pm

My kid has never pulled any shit bad enough for me to spank him.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Treehorn » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:10 pm

On long trips in the car, my brother and I would usually push it until about the second warning (third warning wasn't a warning, it was a promise, and my parents always made good on their promises) to pull over and stop, any further and Dad would definitely pull over and give is the belt.

Although sometimes, he would just wait until we got home instead. If he went quiet after the first or second serious warning, we would spend the next few hours stressing out over whether we would really get spanked when we got home or not. The suspense and dread made that method a lot worse.
I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!
Treehorn
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:38 pm

For the record Glubgawd pulled Trak on EOTA and Sanctuary, when we wouldnt roll over and let LOS have him when they rushed past us in the Reet room.

This thread makes me realise why I quit EQ so long ago, although despite taking more bullshit from prepubescent fuckers then most present EQ guildleaders could imagine, I can't remember ever treating anyone that bad.

Vonk is a cool, laid back guy. Either he has done a 180, or there's some underhanded stuff going on.

I'd recommend taking the high road, but nobody ever does that, since EQ is moreso about egos, than actual gaming.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Goose_Man » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:53 pm

My ego is large and thick
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Durck » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:50 pm

Lyion wrote:For the record Glubgawd pulled Trak on EOTA and Sanctuary, when we wouldnt roll over and let LOS have him when they rushed past us in the Reet room.

Umm NO! I was there. Sanctuary and EOTA cleared down, and LoS was waiting in Reet Room, already there. It wasn't like we were there first. And it wasn't like they were being pricks about it. If I remember correctly, you said a few things, Tig said a few things, Glub did a few things and then we all died.

And BTW, that was a classic pull, with a classic wipe of 3 guilds. And I never laughed harder in EQ, than well... I can't remember how long ago I laughed so hard. And besides, all 3 guilds sucked it up and helped each other CR.

-Duck
Durck
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Lyion » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:35 pm

Durck wrote: I was there. Sanctuary and EOTA cleared down, and LoS was waiting in Reet Room, already there. It wasn't like we were there first. And it wasn't like they were being pricks about it. If I remember correctly, you said a few things, Tig said a few things, Glub did a few things and then we all died.

All 3 guilds sucked it up and helped each other CR.

Yep, all three guilds were sitting in the Reet room and Glub pulled Trak on us. It was a classic move.

What happened was EOTA/Sanct guilds cleared down. While we were clearing Jugs, a single group of LOS rushed passed us to Reets and begain COHing their guild in. It was pretty typical of the rush back then. They claimed since they were at the reets first, Trak was there.

Kayla was actually doing the chatting with LOS, she didn't seem too happy with the outcome, but it still makes me laugh to think about it.

This type of thing is one reason I really like PVP. No worries, fight it out. Hopefully one of the future PVP games will be worth a damn.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:03 pm

vonkaar wrote:The fact is... nobody fucking asked. They went behind my back. Loomis even sent an email that read like, "I've been asked to make some updates to the website. Can I get FTP access?" As soon as I grant it... he (or whomever logged the account on) downloads the entire fucking site, even my stupid little Shirley Manson animated emoticons. As soon as they had a complete replica of my work, they push it onto their new host. Cong, working site. Oh, and... while we are at it, let's delete the old board that Vonk ran... why? Because we can.

I was trying to avoid this, but after a night of drinking I decided to say it. Of course he did it, he is a bitter little fuck, who invited Tiriella to visit him after I dropped her ass, then she drove up to see him just to fuck her new prospect who was supposedly a close friend of his. This is his e-cool way to redeem himself in her eyes.

Oh shit, did I post that?
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Mahue » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:30 am

ok so Nutling and Loomis, who are the other 8!?
Mahue
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:58 am

does anyone have any pics of this filthy whore? I want to make her into my new sig.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Scoota McGee » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:10 am

Well of course you got fired. You can't keep Those kind of pictures of Those kind of women on a hardrive at work. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know-what-I-mean, know-what-I-mean.
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Scoota McGee » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:10 am

Weird! I could have sworn their was a post from Vonk here a second ago.
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:23 am

Lyion wrote:
Durck wrote: I was there. Sanctuary and EOTA cleared down, and LoS was waiting in Reet Room, already there. It wasn't like we were there first. And it wasn't like they were being pricks about it. If I remember correctly, you said a few things, Tig said a few things, Glub did a few things and then we all died.

All 3 guilds sucked it up and helped each other CR.

Yep, all three guilds were sitting in the Reet room and Glub pulled Trak on us. It was a classic move.

What happened was EOTA/Sanct guilds cleared down. While we were clearing Jugs, a single group of LOS rushed passed us to Reets and begain COHing their guild in. It was pretty typical of the rush back then. They claimed since they were at the reets first, Trak was there.

Kayla was actually doing the chatting with LOS, she didn't seem too happy with the outcome, but it still makes me laugh to think about it.

This type of thing is one reason I really like PVP. No worries, fight it out. Hopefully one of the future PVP games will be worth a damn.

My only problem with PvP is the people that are completely dillusional, you'll fight them once and neither of you will win, but then the next night, they will be shouting in PoK about how bad they owned you and looted your best item or sumshit, that'd be why my highest char on rallos zek is level 19, got tired of the retards...
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:41 am

Someone emailed me a google phrase that you can use to find all of the RL pics... I don't remember what it is. If I find it, I'll let you know.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Arlos » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:10 am

Trak to Reet room was a good drama thread for true. So was ES BP for sale.

Even so, they pale beside the Cargalia add while Sanc was fighting Klandicar thread. That was probably the best drama thread here EVER. Training accusations, rabid ranting on both sides, finally topped when Ixnay went psychopathic and imploded.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Mahue » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:50 am

nothing was more fun than watching Sanc and LoS go at it on these boards. It was like the cold-war, two huge powers - one internally flawed, the other with teh batphone - going at it viciously. I also had a lot of fun being a member of that bastard stepchild of a guild, CoE. I got a huge hardon when my name was featured as part of the linkdead photo in this LoS update, but fighting about shit like Finger's reputation and Sanc's trak raids was a definite highlight back in the day.
Mahue
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Durck » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:12 am

Arlos wrote:Trak to Reet room was a good drama thread for true. So was ES BP for sale.

Even so, they pale beside the Cargalia add while Sanc was fighting Klandicar thread. That was probably the best drama thread here EVER. Training accusations, rabid ranting on both sides, finally topped when Ixnay went psychopathic and imploded.

-Arlos

That damn Manalope Trainer of an Asshole! :lol:
Durck
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby baddwin » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:41 am

Hey Vonk, you tha best! You been so helpfull to the guild in many way, thanks again for all those years helping us (the old crews of Euphoria). I luv you!

btw, i still waiting to get my Uber sandal that you got before me!

Your old Canuk friend, Baddwin.
baddwin
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:28 am

Hey brother, thanks for the kind words =p. Good to hear from you again ^_^.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Globin » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:48 pm

I love you Vonk. Email me please; globin_shade(at)yahoo com

Howdy Drunnken.
Globin
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Tacks » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:12 pm

hello lover
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Globin » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:02 am

Don't pretend to be cool with me Taxx, you wouldn't heal me in Karnor's when I was level 37 so I will hate you forever.
Globin
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby vonkaar » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:02 am

hi globin, are you returned?
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tacks » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:04 am

Globin wrote:Don't pretend to be cool with me Taxx, you wouldn't heal me in Karnor's when I was level 37 so I will hate you forever.

wtf=(
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:08 am

When I hit mid 40's or so I would go anon and say I was 50 so I could group in KC :(

They fell for it everytime until they asked for a level 49 spell I didnt have ><
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Globin » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:20 am

How returned do you mean? Am I ever going to install this asswhipe of a game on my workstations? Hell no. But maybe for EQ2 or WOW etc. all. Pyter has volunteered to GL our guild in WoW, the poor bastard.
Globin
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest