Euphoria vs Vonkaar (split from old topic)

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Drunnken » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:36 pm

ps - vonk got fucked

euphoria is a bunch of gimps

tiriella is some white lady that runs some guild in everquest (fuck you for messin with trag)
Drunnken
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:41 pm

This whole thing sucks ass.

In a totally unrelated topic... hey Vonk, I've been asked to make some updates to the website. Can I get FTP access?
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:42 pm

Martrae wrote:
Kharani wrote:
vonkaar wrote:Hi kyo.

for those that are curious.. the euphoria drama is about to go into high-gear.
Old website: http://www.euphoriaguild.com
New website: http://www.eqeuphoria.com

Can someone tell me what is wrong with their new website?

Absolutely nothing is different and why should it be? Tis the guild website and it would appear your timely updates where not timely enough and you where the only one that could update alot of the stuff and we wished to have a little faster movement on them. Sorry Vonk but at least you have NT.

Spoken by someone who never did any web work and doesn't understand the work that goes into developing one. Vonk is justified in feeling robbed.

I can't blame vonk for being mad... i just spent the better part of the last 4 months learning the entire macromedia MX suite of applications, more HTML, graphics design, a touch of java and flash to build a website. It turned out great but it was frustrating, somewhat difficult, and laborious work.

I would be pissed if someone stole my shit.

In fact... i would more than likely come off the top of my cube with a flying pile driver right into their grill. See how much website stealing they do when they have to live in the dentists office. PWN
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:45 pm

silvestra wrote: she sucks what she can from you

isn't that how this problem started? I heard she bit vonkaar's wang with her snaggled toofses, before she even stole the website.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:46 pm

Vonkaar wouldn't touch that with your dick
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:51 pm

Tiriella for real, get some Crest Whitestrips.

She has enough glistening white substance on that area she won't need them.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Sorina S » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:27 pm

umm Vonk...

[img]http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7i3xd/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/freespeechzone.jpg

You know dude, you were a good guy. You were a voice of reason and comic relief when there was shit goin on with the Guild. But you broke the trust Vonk..You let your personal feelings get the better of you and brought the private feelings and thoughts of the people that still play this game under the Guildtag of Euphoria to this board without their knowledge.

When I post here I know every motherfucking geek in and out of the game can see it...when I post in a private forum I expect my thoughts to remain private...Word is bond Vonk...what's sad is I know that you know this.

Let it go...There's alot of people, yea real life people that sit at their desk every evening and play EQ and have the Euphoria guildtag...you don't do that anymore...We do, and we don't need this bullshit from the peanut gallery. It's a game Vonk, sound familiar? It's a game~Let it go...

As for the rest of you, you're just vultures pickin at the carcass of a dead thread...Euphoria is very much alive and well thank you, and we still play, every night...and alot of you don't...so in the words of my favorite NT poster 'Shut the fuck up, motherfuckers'...I predict someday that rattling Taxx's cage will be an Olympic event...and no one from this board will ever win~

Peace~[/img]
God made man! But a monkey supplied the glue...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:29 pm

Yeah... Theft of intelectual properties is all fun and games.
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Shadowmare » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:31 pm

i belive its 'shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker'
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:33 pm

Sorina S wrote:...when I post in a private forum I expect my thoughts to remain private...

Sorry for the double post... what kind of jackass has an expectation of privacy while posting on a bulletin board anywhere in the internet? Unless it's a pay service with a SSL connection you have none. Even if you did it does not justify theft of someone else’s work.

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Drunnken » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:38 pm

c'mon, more euph members post and show how shallow and easily manipulated you are, and how you take a fucking game more seriously than life itself

also don't forget that the stuff vonk posted about the private forum was on..... a private forum

and the free speech picture you tried to link is contradictory to what you said in your post, and fucking stupid
Drunnken
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Shadowmare » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:38 pm

Get a clue scoota
Shadowmare
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:39 pm

Shadowmare wrote:Get a clue scoota

Enlighten me.

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Sorina S » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:39 pm

Oh Jeezuz McGee you still prowl this board? What intellectual property? What profit was shown? What investment was shown? Show me the money motherfucker! See my surname? Sosoomi /pronounced So Sue Me...Go away geek, you don't know what you're talkin about...

You guys think you're so fucking smart, you ever been sued? You ever sue someone? You know whats involved? You know about filing? Discovery? Christ...if you have a clue post, if you don't...go away...
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:41 pm

Sorina... none of what you just said has anything to do with what happened...

My supposed 'betrayal' is likely painted to be so much worse than it is (go read the thread to see WORD FOR WORD what was said). Tiriella apparently thinks that I exposed EVERY WORD from the euphoria forums on NT. That isn't true. I'm sure that she's told all of you how horrible I am and how she has PROOF that I betrayed some level of trust... but... it's not true. None of this MATTERS though. That whole rant is sooooo long in the past.

Facts:
- Loomis and Tiriella conspired to steal my property.
- Tiriella created a website and copied my entire site over, thereby stealing my property.
- Tiriella has slept with at least two people from the Nameless server.
- Vonkaar meets people by way of 'cool' gatherings like Lan Parties, Retirement Home Socials and Chess Clubs.
- The Bible is full of errors.

Conjectures:
- Tiriella is running Euphoria into the ground. The current roster of officers is quite possibly the worst in Nameless history.

I have no opinion on the inferred sloppy-blowjob, slutty, whoring, yellow-toothed large women statements... I try to keep it on an EQ-Guild stance. I will say that I've never met Tiriella in person, nor have I had e-sex with her.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Sorina S » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:42 pm

Actually Drunnken it's to the fucking point...and you just dont get it.
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:51 pm

Nope never have been sued. Then again I've never been shitty enough to rip off someone else’s work. Usually if you're not an asshole who fucks people over you don't get sued. You seem to know a good bit about the legal process of filling suit though.

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Sorina S » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:04 pm

Vonk..I read what you wrote 50 times easily and restrained myself for a week from saying anything...I know, and you know what you were pissed about...you have your opinion and I respected that throughout.

You know what I'm saying here dude...Let it go....Euphoria is doing just fine, and you well know it isn't run by a single person with an Iron Fist (Nenlaen)...you should know this Vonk, you know Arsh, Kalla, Seeb, Blox, Aav..and on and on...you know this...

Who the fuck cares who sleeps with who and what does that have to do with playing EQ? Seriously? You've all degenerated to a form of life lower that housewives who watch soap operas if you find this even remotely important...c'mon dude

Euphoria doesn't stand or fall or one member, no Guild does thats just silly...Tiri does a decent job as GL and we are very lucky to have alot of other folks who still want to play and put out their best effort to make it happen...ain't nobody draggin down shit yo~

The website is and has always been our core of communication and it's been that way for a long time right? Dude are you really that spiteful that you want to take that away? I don't think you are...but you demonstrated that you could if you had a mind to, and that freaked some people out...Let it go...

Nobody hates you Vonk, nobody tryin to one up you...just tryin to make peace and keep the BS outta this place...dude, doesn't that sound reasonable? Anyways I've said my piece, y'all can have at it now...I just don't have the desire to argue about this all...it's a game, something I do in the evenings that I enjoy...hopeit can stay that way~
Sorina S
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Drunnken » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:26 pm

except he's already posted what his issue's were and you didn't address any of them....

LOLZ I KNOW THE LAWS
Drunnken
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:28 pm

i bet my friend "hans" could haX0r their new website and wreak havoc on it... He's a RL l337 hacker with lots of hacker connections and shit and computers and t1's and stuffs. just say the word vonk npnpn.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby TalnHawk » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:52 pm

OK here is my take, from a guild member of Euphoria, and a friend of ALL involved.

This has gone beyond childish and stupid into a realm that even Beverly Hills 90210 would have been afraid to touch. I have been a member of Euphoria since it was formed on a lovely night during a PoG raid. The great thing about Euphoria has always been its leadership and ability to get things done when the odds were against us. That remains the same today.

As to all the petty bickering:

1. Vonkaar - I love you like a brother. We have had some great times together and with this guild. You were missed when you left the game, but NEVER forgotten. Your help and friendship to the guild has gone a long way to get us to where we are. I even remember why you left the game and how hard things in your RL were at that time. I am going to ask a favor of you now: For those of us that are still in Euphoria and those of us that are your friends, step back, take a deep breath, and let it drop. The website is only just that, a website. We will be redesigning it ASAP I am sure. Personally, I am sorry that whatever was said and whatever happened between you and Tiri progressed to this point. I wish you two could have agreed to disagree and let it drop.

2. To the members of Euphoria – Please leave this thread die the death it deserves. We all know what this guild is about, regardless of what those outside it may think or feel. We all know that we are as strong as we ever have been. Yes we have our disputes, but hasn’t Euphoria always had its disputes (Kyo vs. Flippett, Arsh vs. BB, etc). You show me a “family” of 72 people that does not have disagreements. We have a very talented pool of officers, and we do not need to justify ourselves to this crowd.

3. To the gutter trash that is the NT community – Go out get a life, a job, friends, whatever it is that you are missing. I find it very funny that all of you live such miserable lives that you must come here and spew trash about anyone that posts (and yes by posting I am aware that I am subjecting myself to it). If you want to talk trash about people that still play, try logging in yourselves and show us how much better you are. I often wondered why those of you that are retired and hate this game still cares about what goes on in it. I am also very curious to find out why you care so much about what toon cyberred what toon, or better yet, what two real life consenting adults do in their personal lives. I am sure that you will have many responses to these last two points, but they are truly meant as rhetorical questions.

Bottom line, this was a disagreement between two people nothing more. As far as I know very little of what has been said has been 100% truth. Both sides have done their best to spin it their way. And before you try to claim that I am just another guild member that Tiri is using, I very seldom talk to Tiri. I have a RL outside EQ and could care less about most of the people that post here. But, Euphoria is what I do in MY time. Ask any member of the current/past/future about my life and I am sure they will tell you that RL is always greater then EQ. And now I will bring this long ass post to close by saying:

Stop the madness and let it rest. In this hell hole of a world, where people are dying everyday trying to protect YOUR rights to come here and post this crap, is it really worth all the personal attacks?
common idea
Taln Hawk
Level 67 Shaman (Retired)
Abagail
Level 65 Ranger (Retired)

Sayfasi - WoW
TalnHawk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:56 pm

Sorina...

And... to anyone else that isn't getting this...

I'm not pissed AT Euphoria. I wasn't even pissed off at the officers. If ANYBODY had asked, I might have even HELPED them move it over. It's the lies and deceipt that pissed me off. They didn't ask. They STOLE my content. And then... they deleted the forums.

Please... Please Sorina, find a way to justify that. Ask Loomis and Tiriella if THEY can defend this. There was NO communication. They simply stole my work. It's bullshit.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:58 pm

Taln, you are still one of the 4 or 5 opinions that still matter to me... but my last post applies to you as well =p.
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby brinstar » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:02 pm

hey hey hey i'm not gutter trash ;\
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby TalnHawk » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:08 pm

Vonk,

I do agree with you here, there was a better way to handle it. But what has been done, cannot be undone. Instead, I will offer my apologies to you (for what they are worth.
Taln Hawk
Level 67 Shaman (Retired)
Abagail
Level 65 Ranger (Retired)

Sayfasi - WoW
TalnHawk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest