Hard family times

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tacks » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:16 pm

I'm going to say the 5+ years of excuse after excuse and no picture would answer that question.

Oh thats right, she won't post it because we all want to fuck her, my bad.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:19 pm

haha, wtf

what the hell does staying home have to do with working out?

it's pretty easy to tell you've never actually looked after a kid for an extended period of time

seriously yuppie, you have no idea what you're talking about
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:23 pm

Hey if my wife is staying home all day to take care of the kids and she had enough time to post all day long on NT, the least she could do (considering she is not helping with the bills at all) is look good.

And maybe...just maybe it will make her feel like she is doing something for herself so that she is healthy rather than wallowing on a couch all day, eating ice cream and complaining about how lonely she is.

And I'll take the yuppie comment as a compliment.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:27 pm

And for all of you lazy fat bastards who don't work out, maybe you should try it. Being healthy and feeling good does wonders for your self esteem.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:28 pm

Here comes 10 comments about if you were so happy with yourself that you wouldn't need to put others down...lolzinternet
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:28 pm

If that were the case everyone on NT would have committed suicide by now.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:36 pm

LOL....

Just because I'm home that doesn't mean I do nothing. You seriously haven't a clue what it's like.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:
And I'll take the yuppie comment as a compliment.

it's not~
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:45 pm

LOL....

Just because I'm home that doesn't mean I do nothing. You seriously haven't a clue what it's like.

Really, cause it sure seems like you have the time to post on the internet all day...and I doubt your web surfing is limited to your activity here on the Nameless Tavern.

And Tikker, coming from you I'll take it as a compliment.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:22 pm

wtf? I do not post for a while and come back to seeing Taxx and Ginzburgh rallying together... What will you tell me next? Kizzy is a soft, kind woman, Dylan is not gay and Garg isn't foaming at the mouth over some stupid trailer drama?
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:35 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:
LOL....

Really, cause it sure seems like you have the time to post on the internet all day...and I doubt your web surfing is limited to your activity here on the Nameless Tavern.

And Tikker, coming from you I'll take it as a compliment.

It's all perception.

In other news...today was a snow day so I have been here a lot. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:39 pm

I see Taxx is still trying to fuck Martrae.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:43 pm

lol, vagina squad. :rofl: Always calling the females of NT the vagina squad. Such an awesome club.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Darcler » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:52 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:
The same women who need "support groups" and "time outs" are the ones who have always had their hands held and aren't strong-willed. Any strong woman can handle it.

I agree.

Watch out! Here comes the Penis Brigade!

God forbid 2 people who happen to be females agree on a subject. Vagina Squad :rolleyes:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby 10sun » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:56 pm

hi, i have a penis.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Insanityfair » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:00 pm

Darcler wrote:
Ginzburgh wrote:
The same women who need "support groups" and "time outs" are the ones who have always had their hands held and aren't strong-willed. Any strong woman can handle it.

I agree.

Watch out! Here comes the Penis Brigade!

God forbid 2 people who happen to be females agree on a subject. Vagina Squad :rolleyes:

The term vagina squad just makes me laugh. Also, I thought it was Penis Patrol, though Brigade does work.

Hello 10sun, who says he has a penis.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby araby » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:10 pm

find out what is making her unhappy, offer solutions and ask her for feedback, let her know what you're willing to do for her/child and ask her to tell you what she needs. if she is unable to tell you, or if she seems confused, refer to my original post..although i wasn't tactful I meant what I said. judging from all you posted and not knowing either of you, sounds like she's unhappy and that's a big RUH-ROH. be honest.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:17 pm

People who make life difficult for themselves and then complain about how difficult life is get no sympathy.

Not taking time away from the kids is going to guarantee mental health problems and most likely a failed marriage/relationship. Babysitters are cheap. Use them and use them frequently. If you can't afford a babysitter then you should not have had kids. If you are poor and had kids anyways then you made life difficult for yourself and need to shut the fuck up and deal with it.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:43 pm

If you stay at home with the kids and have the time to spare on the internet you better have a rockin body. There's no excuse for a stay at home mom who properly manages her time to be fat. Getting fat and staying that way is a sign of disregard to the husband imo, that or the husband likes fat chicks. Yes, pregnancy happens blah blah blah. That's acceptable fat, but that better not last forever. It's not like you even have to work that hard to lose weight. Just stop stuffing your face with shit and spend an hour a day 3 days a week working out and you'll lose weight np.

As for KH's girl, hey, depression sucks but staying at home kicking back and having a paycheck delivered to you by a mongoloid is fucking awesome if you ask me. If she asked for a babysitter and wanted to go out with the ladies I'm sure that retard would bend over and let her walk on him anyways. Not like he's not already doing that as is.
Jay

Postby Menlaan » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Jay wrote:As for KH's girl, hey, depression sucks but staying at home kicking back and having a paycheck delivered to you by a mongoloid is fucking awesome if you ask me. If she asked for a babysitter and wanted to go out with the ladies I'm sure that retard would bend over and let her walk on him anyways. Not like he's not already doing that as is.

Bolded parts made me :rofl:
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby 10sun » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:18 pm

Girls getting fat after having kids is God's birth control.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:28 am

DangerPaul wrote:wtf? I do not post for a while and come back to seeing Taxx and Ginzburgh rallying together... What will you tell me next? Kizzy is a soft, kind woman, Dylan is not gay and Garg isn't foaming at the mouth over some stupid trailer drama?

Well, technically, I am. Fat girls are always soft when you poke their fleshy parts, and I am a kind woman, well a kind OF woman, sorta. Thanks Paul!!
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Snero » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:46 am

wow the lack of respect for stay at home moms, especially ones that are looking after kids all day is kind of sad.
Snero
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Menlaan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:47 am

Snero wrote:wow the lack of respect for stay at home moms, especially ones that are looking after kids all day is kind of sad.

I agree
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:05 am

We're sorr you're pussy-whipped. But then again from hearing other things you've said, you're also dilusional.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest