Hard family times

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Lyion » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:54 pm

It's still much, much better in the long term if one graduates high school. Not graduating is an impediment to ones future and ones plans, regardless of what they are.

Stereotypes are bad, but every teenager in school should aspire to graduate first and foremost, since it is the bedrock of people's futures.

There are exceptions like yours, Harrison, but honestly you're much better off at a minimum of graduating high school.

I'd like to see our public high school system scrapped, for school to end at 16 and for kids to move to a trade or pre college/generel ed after 16 versus 18. That's a completely different argument, though.

Back on tangent, if a girl has a baby with a loser, you are not 'manning up' by supporting her, unless you plan on spending the rest of your life with her and have a solid relationship. All you are doing is enabling a stupid skank.

Drop her and move on to a girl that doesn't spread them for everyone without a clue and doesn't have any baggage. It ain't your kid, she ain't your wife, get some brains and get out now since I'll bet dollars to donuts she'll be bumping uglies with another guy before too much longer, with no worries about having multiple broodlings with multiple losers because she knows some sucker like you will take care of her.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby kinghooter00 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Jay wrote:
Scatillac wrote:
Narrock wrote:What he's saying is that he couldn't stand high school... so he left.

:dunno:

High school was a joke. If you are smart youd drop out and just go get your GED, unless you want to learn how to be a thug life faggot.

Yeah, smart people are the ones that drop out of high school. The statistics support that too. :ugh:

kinghooter00 wrote:No but i understand that i give this persona of being an idiot so i take what most of you say with a grain of salt..
And for the record. She's not my biological daughter. I manned up and took responsiblility for her because her dead beat father couldn't.

Yeah, someone's seen "Big Daddy" one too many times. Oh the irony of everyone telling a babysitter to hire a babysitter for his girlfriend.

Jay you are a real fucking cock sucker you know that? I'm just throwing that out there. And its my wife as of yesterday you asshole.
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby kinghooter00 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:15 pm

lyion wrote:It's still much, much better in the long term if one graduates high school. Not graduating is an impediment to ones future and ones plans, regardless of what they are.

Stereotypes are bad, but every teenager in school should aspire to graduate first and foremost, since it is the bedrock of people's futures.

There are exceptions like yours, Harrison, but honestly you're much better off at a minimum of graduating high school.

I'd like to see our public high school system scrapped, for school to end at 16 and for kids to move to a trade or pre college/generel ed after 16 versus 18. That's a completely different argument, though.

Back on tangent, if a girl has a baby with a loser, you are not 'manning up' by supporting her, unless you plan on spending the rest of your life with her and have a solid relationship. All you are doing is enabling a stupid skank.

Drop her and move on to a girl that doesn't spread them for everyone without a clue and doesn't have any baggage. It ain't your kid, she ain't your wife, get some brains and get out now since I'll bet dollars to donuts she'll be bumping uglies with another guy before too much longer, with no worries about having multiple broodlings with multiple losers because she knows some sucker like you will take care of her.

Lyion, she IS my wife. God you guys miss basic facts don't you??
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby Menlaan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Congratulations on your new marriage! Best of luck with a tough situation.
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jesus » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:54 pm

kinghooter00 wrote:
lyion wrote:It's still much, much better in the long term if one graduates high school. Not graduating is an impediment to ones future and ones plans, regardless of what they are.

It seems as though you missed the basic facts.

Retard.
Jesus
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:23 pm

kinghooter00 wrote:
Jay wrote:
Scatillac wrote:
Narrock wrote:What he's saying is that he couldn't stand high school... so he left.

:dunno:

High school was a joke. If you are smart youd drop out and just go get your GED, unless you want to learn how to be a thug life faggot.

Yeah, smart people are the ones that drop out of high school. The statistics support that too. :ugh:

kinghooter00 wrote:No but i understand that i give this persona of being an idiot so i take what most of you say with a grain of salt..
And for the record. She's not my biological daughter. I manned up and took responsiblility for her because her dead beat father couldn't.

Yeah, someone's seen "Big Daddy" one too many times. Oh the irony of everyone telling a babysitter to hire a babysitter for his girlfriend.

Jay you are a real fucking cock sucker you know that? I'm just throwing that out there. And its my wife as of yesterday you asshole.

Grats on hooking up a skank and her illegitimate kid with a free paycheck...I mean...your marriage.
Jay

Postby araby » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:18 pm

congratulations on your marriage also and I hope you get a honeymoon soon.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:35 pm

kinghooter00 wrote:

grats on someone else's leftovers
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Tikker wrote:
kinghooter00 wrote:

Wait, Tikker, you have a kid too right? Wouldn't that mean your girlfriend is dating leftovers as well by your logic?
Jay

Postby Tikker » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:42 pm

Jay wrote:
Tikker wrote:
kinghooter00 wrote:

Wait, Tikker, you have a kid too right? Wouldn't that mean your girlfriend is dating leftovers as well by your logic?

um no?
I'm the father
she's the mother
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Phlegm » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:43 pm

So dating any woman with kids are dating leftovers? lots of leftovers here on the NT then.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:56 pm

Re read my post many times until the underlying message gets through, please.

If a girl has a baby with a loser, you are not 'manning up' by supporting her, unless you plan on spending the rest of your life with her and have a solid relationship. All you are doing is enabling a stupid skank.

There are a lot of women who were married and had kids. That's vastly different from some 20 year old procreating with Crackhead Bob and feeling miserable and entrapping some poor schlong empowering her past idiocy. Chances are she's still boning good ole Bob and 'in love', and poor 'nice guy' who married her to do the noble thing probably won't catch on until he is responsible for child care for a few broodlings that aren't his.

You reap what you sow, or in this case enable. Who cares if you are married, or not.

Take care of ones responsibilities. Stupid miserable immature skanks looking to be taken care of because they are easy with losers are not a responsibility, more of a liability. Find a chick who isn't a skank, and amazingly ones relationship will be stable and long term.

Then again, young people jumping into families aren't usually thought through or planned with any sort of competence, as many of us idiot guys can recall not so fondly.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Tikker wrote:
Jay wrote:
Tikker wrote:
kinghooter00 wrote:

um no?
I'm the father
she's the mother

Oh ok. My mistake.
Jay

Postby Diekan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:36 pm

Ohhh goody - my favorite topic!

Shall I warm up the engine?
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Phlegm » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:56 pm

:lol:
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:04 am

I don't think we know enough to make the assumptions you guys are currently making.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby 10sun » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:06 am

Yes we do.

1. The guy is a retard.
2. The guy's wife got knocked up by a different guy.
3. The guy decided to take care of both the wife and the child (refer to point 1).
4. The guy's wife is unhappy about something.
5. The guy posted about it here asking for help (refer to point 1).
6. The guy gets shit upon and takes it too personally.

One question though.
Whose name is on the birth certificate?

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby kinghooter00 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:49 am

Harrison wrote:I don't think we know enough to make the assumptions you guys are currently making.

Thanks,

Just so its clear. She didn't want me in her life awhile ago because of her kid. I kept with it and let her know that i loved her and cared for them both. Most of you are real assholes, just trying to make a quick laugh out of any situation.
I hope one of you guys are a bastard kid. You wouldn't be running your fucking mouths so much.
She isn't putting anything on me and i'm not her fucking paycheck.
You guys totally missed the whole point to this thread but thats okay.
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby kinghooter00 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:53 am

10sun wrote:Yes we do.

One question though.

-Adam

Her fathers, which we are changing very soon.
It doesn't make me retarded for loving someone or deciding to take care of someone.

Only advice i was taking was from the ladies in what they would want if they were going through this. I was looking for an outside prospective on a stay at home mom. Not how stupid i am or to have you guys bad mouth the little girl.
You guys will bash me because i'm new on here but i still see who the serious ones are when they need to be.
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:34 am

Good Luck on your marriage, I think its great that you can love a woman who has her own child. In twenty years or so when you walk her down the aisle, well, that's what makes you a Daddy, not a name on a birth certificate.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby kinghooter00 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:49 am

thanks Kizzy... :wink:
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby Tikker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:20 am

hang on, let me see if I got this straight

a guy on this board, who posts nothing but verbal diarhea, posts a thread, people treat the thread the way he treats everything else, and he suddenly feels he's earned the right to be offended?

eat a bowl of dick
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby kinghooter00 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:53 am

... right.
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby Diekan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:46 pm

kinghooter00 wrote:

One question though.

-Adam

That's brilliant! Adopt a child that ISN'T your... so when and if you get divorced not only will you have to pay alimony to her, but you're in for child support too!

This is why people here are making fun of you. You're doing shit that no one in their right mind would even think of.

You. do. not. have. to. adopt. a. child. to. love. that. child. and. take. care. of. that. child. Get it?

All you're doing is setting yourself up for a financial royal ass kicking when the marriage falls apart (if it does).

I'd bet money... REAL LIFE money that adopting her kid was her idea. But, you'll never admit to it - you'll come here and say it was all yours.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby araby » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:59 pm

Diekan wrote:
kinghooter00 wrote:

One question though.

-Adam

That's brilliant! Adopt a child that ISN'T your... so when and if you get divorced not only will you have to pay alimony to her, but you're in for child support too!

This is why people here are making fun of you. You're doing shit that no one in their right mind would even think of.

You. do. not. have. to. adopt. a. child. to. love. that. child. and. take. care. of. that. child. Get it?

All you're doing is setting yourself up for a financial royal ass kicking when the marriage falls apart (if it does).

I'd bet money... REAL LIFE money that adopting her kid was her idea. But, you'll never admit to it - you'll come here and say it was all yours.

and so it begins.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest