Do you support the ban on gay marriage?

HELL YES!
23%
HELL NO!
77%

Total votes : 69

WTF - Gay Marriage

Postby Kramer » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:55 pm

So, the government says that gay marriage is illegal. Why?

So, how is marriage anything more than another way to keep track of people and make them pay taxes?

Is the government really so into religion and morality that they think that heterosexual marriages, that fail more than HALF THE FU*&ING time, are some bastion of christian morality and goodness when they are responsible for som many kids going through many different types of trauma.

* I can't imagine that the Christian/Moral stance is followed relative to the lying and killing being carried out daily?

Marriage should, and really is, only a legal matter, it shouldn't matter who is doing it, if things are really supposed to be run by the majority, i would imagine that most people just don't give a crap
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:00 pm

The only thing I ever saw about this crap was like a year ago when Bush was running his mouth on TV about how wrong it is for two people to fall in love and be together. Well, that isn't what he was saying but it did make up my mind about him. He disappointed me. I am very easy to please, too. I think Bush is evil. I think he was sent by Satan to appear to represent God...but in all actuality is a spawn of Satan out to bring on the dogs of war and cause complete and total chaos on our planet. Too bad he doesn't have the balls to go to the front lines.
    Gargamellow
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:03 pm

I voted yes, cause gays are an abomination. That's why god created aids.
    Zanchief

Postby KILL » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:10 pm

I thought Al Gore invented the aids.
    KILL
    NT Disciple
    NT Disciple

Postby Tuggan » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:16 pm

Ronald Raegan.
    Tuggan
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Dylan » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:23 pm

This whole situation rounds back to the Black and White people getting married, some people didn't like it because it was disturbing, but "pursuite of happiness" says they can do it, so bans on interracial marriages were dropped, and probably will for gays as well.
    Dylan
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Abadon Kolazonta » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:47 pm

Abadon Kolazonta
    NT Froglok
    NT Froglok

Postby mappatazee » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:22 pm

See this site in HUNGARIAN.

Oh this is awesome.
    mappatazee
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Shannan » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:42 pm

I don’t see why people are so worried about other people's sexual preferences. If they don’t like seeing gay people "together" then don’t look at them. If they choose to be gay, what gives anyone the right to tell them its wrong? I personally think its stupid to "ban" gays from getting married. How is that going to hurt anyone? And aids aren’t just passed from gays. Banning something that says, "we don’t want to sleep around, we want to be faithful" is just promoting promiscuity IMO. If gay people want to get married, let them. I think people need to look at their own lives and stop worrying about what their co –workers or neighbors ect are doing. :wink:
    Shannan
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:58 pm

If they want to get fucking married who cares? And who has the right to tell them yes or no?

I dont personally believe homosexuality is right, but if theyre happy leave them the fuck alone.
    How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
    Harrison
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Eviljonte » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:58 pm

I wish Mindia was still around. I do actually miss him but we gayed his life up and he left...
    Iviljonte 65 lvls of idiocy
    Eviljonte
    NT Froglok
    NT Froglok

Postby Martrae » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:07 pm

My best friend's sister is gay. She met a lady and wound up selling her house and most of her possessions to help pay off her gf's house and move in with her because 'she was the one' and they considered themselves married. 2 years later they broke up and now Lynn has nothing.

If they had been actually married, Lynn would have had some recourse, but as things stand she is SoL.

(and, yes, she was stupid to do that to begin with, but people do stupid things when they are in love)
    Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
    Martrae
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby dammuzis » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:09 pm

so abadon, considering your link is religeous in nature how does that relate to a secular law on marriage?
    only reason people were required to register in the first place was to prevent blacks and whites from mariage.

50 years from now people will look back on this like we look back on interacial marriage now and wonder what was the big deal about
    dammuzis
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:17 pm

*sigh*

It's true, arguing homosexuality just isn't the same with Mindia not around. It seems wrong, somehow.

I will say, though, that aids came about because of men fucking monkeys, not men fucking each other.
    :lourdes:
    Spacewoman Spiff
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:43 pm

Abadon Kolazonta wrote:http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-f018.html

Is all I got to say

Yeah... makes perfect sense for the government to enforce laws based on Christian dogma. I mean, religious freedom is fine as long as you are following the archaic laws from a scattered hate-filled religion.

Hint: marriage was performed a lot earlier than sipping blood-by-proxy from little paper cups and preaching 'anti-cult' sermons to 11-year olds.
    Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
    vonkaar
    Sexy Ass
    Sexy Ass

Postby Spazz » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:40 pm

Did i miss something? Did mindia leave some post bout how hes leavin cuz we all suck or did he justup and disapear?
    Spazz
    Osama bin Spazz
    Osama bin Spazz

Postby Spazz » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:41 pm

And yea argueing homosexuality without mindia around isnt very much fun.
    Spazz
    Osama bin Spazz
    Osama bin Spazz

Postby Kramer » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:51 pm

KIDS! the point of this post, for you thick headed religious folk, is that the US Government should NOT be making law based on the religious beliefs of others, forcing the entire country to abide the rules of your religion doesn't make them holy or want to follow you religion, it pisses them off that they are having the freedom to live their life as they wish impeded by YOUR DOGMA not by basic MORAL guidelines that treat people equally.

Saying that you think it is wrong because your bible says so should have little to do with what rights the US government has to impose the moral and ethical constraints of a particular religion on everyone in the country

But, I am sure all you folks hear is blah, blah, blah
    Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
      Kramer
      NT Traveller
      NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:59 pm

Im serious i think i missed something when i was away. Is there a link or some shit or is the thread still around where mindia decided he didnt like us anymore ? Please help end my confusion
      Spazz
      Osama bin Spazz
      Osama bin Spazz

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:54 pm

Yeah... do a search for "the seed has been planted" =p.
      Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
      vonkaar
      Sexy Ass
      Sexy Ass

Postby Drem » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:55 pm

hey guess what. in our constitution it says we can't make laws favoring a religion or attacking a religion. GO BUSH
      Drem
      Nappy Headed Ho
      Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Abadon Kolazonta » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:02 pm

I'm not really that religious. I just feel that being gay is wrong. I mean aren't we put on earth the expand the human race, not push each others shit in.
      Abadon Kolazonta
      NT Froglok
      NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:04 pm

I believe that we should legalize bestiality too. Hot Goat Sex is a beautiful thing, and who are we to tell someone that they shouldn't do it?
      Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
      Langston
      Nappy Headed Ho
      Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:37 pm

Abadon Kolazonta wrote:I'm not really that religious. I just feel that being gay is wrong. I mean aren't we put on earth the expand the human race, not push each others shit in.

Damn right, plus they're always pushing their gay agenda on everyone. If you give these people anymore they are just going to ask for more and more. My kids can't go to school without hearing about how gays are human beings and shit. If god hates you then why do liberals think I should like you? It makes me sick.
      Zanchief

Postby Minrott » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:57 pm

Doesn't effect me one bit whether there's a law or isn't a law, so I don't give a fuck.
      Molon Labe
      Minrott
      NT Deity
      NT Deity

Next

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest