Trial begins of lesbian pastor in Washington

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: ...

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:34 am

Mindia wrote:
10sun wrote:Quoted because it made me giggle a bit.
I'm very happy I found Jesus and that He rescued me from satan and the life I was living.

And then a late night train of thought came to be.

Do you believe Satan is a sentient being if he does in fact exist?
How much knowledge does Satan have of this world?
Enough so that the world is balanced with good & evil?
Or is there an overall decline in morality that has lead to decadant things such as FEMALE, HOMOSEXUAL pastors?
Would that in fact mean that Satan has more power in this world than God these days?
How is that possible for God to not be the most powerful being?
Maybe God is still firmly in command then?

If so shut the fuck up and stop whining so goddamn much.

-Adam

Hi Adam :)

I believe that satan has a grasp on millions of people worldwide. I don't know how much power he has. I just know that he's an evil, deceiving asshat who's power will some day be decimated when Jesus comes back. Is there an overall decline in morality these days? Gee I don't know... turn on your tv, open the newspaper and ask yourself the same question.
I believe God is still the most powerful being, and that he has empowered us with the ability to make decisions and choices. Maybe this is all just a big test... to see if we choose Him, or the evil one.

No, I have power over billions. Muglack is god, I am satan, we are going to fight in the parking lot at 3 O'clock.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:53 pm

Is it me or are you people arguing about a force that humans can't possibly comprehend?

The bible was written by men, its the word of god.....I dunno much about that, but I do know it was translated by men and a lot of misinformation could come about that way.

As far as living by the bible, it's a book. People should live according to their own beliefs and form their own opinions without following something because a few pastors and an old book says so.

I'm not saying your wrong Mindia, I actually respect your opinion on this. I'm just saying I don't really care whos plugging who and whether its immoral or not is a choice each person makes and can keep to themselves and the people around them.
Jay

Postby Langston » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:58 pm

And you are well within your right and prerogative to feel that way, Ero.

However, the same priviledge should be afforded to people who don't agree with your opinion... for their own reasons which aren't any more debatable or less justifiable than your own.

This whole discussion has come about because of the intolerance of those that preach about how tolerant they are.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:21 pm

The "whole discussion" came about because a group of people are being persecuted and having their rights violated in the name of "morals" and Christian "values". If the odds are even on both sides then by all means, everyone should be allowed to have their own opinion BUT if the tables are stacked on one side, then some shit needs to change.

It's easy to say "I don't see what the problem is here" when you are sitting with all the chips on your side.

No amount of debating or defending is going to convince me that because YOU choose to live your life according to some set of "Christian Values" that those same values should apply to someone that doesn't prescribe to the same set of lifestyle rules.

example:

Human 1: "The bible says you can't get married because the person you want to marry is a woman, like you"

Human 2: "Uh, I am not a christian and don't believe in the bible. I would like to get married and enjoy the same freedoms you have"

Human 1: "Tough shit you lesbo freak. I am the guy making the laws here and I believe your lifestyle is immoral"

Human 2: "Uh, but it's NOT immoral. I work, live, love, etc just like you, I have just fallen in love with a woman"

Human 1: "Burn in hell bitch. Until God comes down and tells me differently, this is how things will be. Now get the fuck outta here before I kill you in gods name!"

Human 2: "Fuck this place, we're moving to Canada"
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:24 pm

Cool - Canadians are already queer... they'll fit right in. :P
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:49 pm

Ugzugz wrote:Cool - Canadians are already queer... they'll fit right in. :P

hehe
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:00 pm

Yuk yuk

"hehe, Bubba, ain't them queers funny? "haha, yep Jed, funny like them thar Canadians"

Picture it: Ugzug and Mindia sitting on the front porch picking the banjo, yelling slut, nigger, faggot, jew etc at everyone that passes by. After a hard morning of fighting the good fight, they put the banjos down, throw a coat on over the liquor stained t-shirt, load up the wives and kids and take them to church.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:48 pm

Tossica wrote:Yuk yuk

"hehe, Bubba, ain't them queers funny? "haha, yep Jed, funny like them thar Canadians"

Picture it: Ugzug and Mindia sitting on the front porch picking the banjo, yelling slut, nigger, faggot, jew etc at everyone that passes by. After a hard morning of fighting the good fight, they put the banjos down, throw a coat on over the liquor stained t-shirt, load up the wives and kids and take them to church.

You must be confusing me with somebody else.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:57 pm

yea mindia can't play banjo
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:00 pm

Oh HAHAHAH HEEHEHEHEE HOHOHOHO

I friends that happen to be Jewish, Black, and Asian. I'm not a racist, which is what Tossica was trying to say.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:06 pm

it was just a joke :P
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:21 pm

I have a banjo actually. Want to hear an mp3?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:26 pm

brinstar wrote:it was just a joke :P
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Langston » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Tossica - I somehow don't see the connection... how did debating the Biblical and Catholic stance on homosexuality - and a discussion on Church history suddenly turn me into a redneck racist?

You really can't separate your anxiety and spite for me from an adult conversation, can you. You really are worthless in this forum... you will one day need to learn how to grow up and actually THINK instead of FEEL your way through an argument... your emotional, unfounded, personal attacks in lieu of argument might make you feel like you accomplished something - but it really just makes it easier to ignore anything you say for raving.

I dismiss you from this thread again. shoo!
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:36 pm

I dismiss your dismissal, dismiss YOU and kick you in the ass on the way out.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:40 pm

Tossica is just another flaming left-wing antichrist. Satan loves him. The problem is... that God loves Tossica too, but he doesn't see it.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:48 pm

nah satan thinks he's a dick too
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Thon » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:29 pm

i didn't think it was humanly possible to lose an argument on the internet, but you zealots managed to

if anyone is dismissed, it's the christians :roll:
Thon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby dragonslayer » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:31 pm

this is a tuff question as far as bieng gay or lez i dont see a problem but when you mix it with church there is a big problem with there action and what they preach
dragonslayer
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:35 pm

nice 11+ month old post bump, jackass
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:35 pm

THIS POST IS ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR OLD

Stop fucking super posting just so you can play the games.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:36 pm

Paul I h8 you, ruined my penguin wrath with a ninja post.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:45 pm

I win !
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tamener » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:23 am

Pastor = Morale Leader

If the pastor indulges in something considered against the morals of the group they are asking to be booted. Especially when they flaunt it. Drinking, "sin-full" sex, drugs, etc etc.....Being one of the lackeys is one thing but the leader must be held to a higher morale standard and is subject to ridicule as such.

We may have religious leaders engaging in the above acts, but only gays are flaunting it, which is why they are getting all the attention atm. Maybe if she would stfu and be a carpet licker after the service instead of during she wouldn't be in so much shit.

No, she wanted this attention, this was designed and purposefull.

If you wanna be gay / lez go for it, i got np's with it. If you wanna be gay /lez morale leader, you better find a group that agrees with your morales. When was the last time you say a white guy nominated leader of the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus)....although they are really a political group more then a morale one.
<center>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=371709" target="_blank">Tamener</a>
Overlord
</center>
Tamener
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Previous

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest