Trial begins of lesbian pastor in Washington

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:54 am

brinstar wrote:no one has yet shown me actual verses where jesus says anything about homosexuality

Mark 7:20-23 (NIV) " What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit,, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

Homosexuality = sexual immorality

Want more examples?

Since God=Jesus=The Holy Spirit, there are plenty of passages in the Old Testament as well that warns against homosexuality. You just won't find it in the New Testament. Does God have to say it twice for you to believe it? LOL

Here's some more PROOF for you:

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality; it is a detestable sin.

Lev 20:13 (NLT) “The penalty for homosexual acts is death to both parties. They have committed a detestable act and are guilty of a capital offense.

Rom 1:24-26 (NLT) So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies… 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.

1 Cor 6:9-10 (NLT) Don’t you know that those who do wrong will have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin… adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals… none of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God.

1 Tim 1:10 (NLT) These laws are for people who are sexually immoral, for homosexuals… and for those who do anything else that contradicts the right teaching

Jude 1:7 (NLT) And don’t forget the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with sexual immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and are a warning of the eternal fire that will punish all who are evil.

Gen 19:13 (NLT) For we [angels] will destroy [Sodom] completely. The stench of the place has reached the LORD, and he has sent us to destroy it.”

Psa 9:17 (NLT) The wicked will go down to the grave. This is the fate of all the nations who ignore God.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Getting serious now...

Postby Tossica » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:09 pm

Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:21 pm

i didn't ask about the old testament you fucking illiterate bastard

i asked for a specific example where jesus (JESUS, can you read that? J E S U S) says something about homosexuality

You just won't find it in the New Testament.

that's what i was wondering about.

also:

Mark 7:14-18 (NIV)

Again, Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.'"
After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. "Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'?

that must include semen
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: Getting serious now...

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:23 pm

Tossica wrote:Image

Tossica, why don't you make the attempt to start contributing to threads instead of making mockeries out of them. Perhaps you'd be better off posting in NBA, punk rock, gemini turntables, tattoos, and whores threads. Please leave serious threads to the adults. Thank you very much.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:33 pm

Why would Tossica start trying to contribute now? He's gotten away with having no substance for years...
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:46 pm

Ugzugz wrote:Why would Tossica start trying to contribute now? He's gotten away with having no substance for years...

True... I didn't think about that.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:48 pm

brinstar wrote:i didn't ask about the old testament you fucking illiterate bastard

i asked for a specific example where jesus (JESUS, can you read that? J E S U S) says something about homosexuality

You just won't find it in the New Testament.

that's what i was wondering about.

also:

Mark 7:14-18 (NIV)

Again, Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.'"
After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. "Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'?

that must include semen

HELLO McFLY

Mark 7:20-23 (NIV) " What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit,, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

THOSE ARE JESUS' OWN WORDS.

Homosexuality = sexual immorality
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:48 pm

Oh snap!
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:51 pm

Mindia regurgitates:

"Homosexuality = sexual immorality"

Says you, fuckface.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:55 pm

did jesus say homosexuality = sexual immorality?

because i didn't see that in your verse
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:55 pm

Tossica wrote:Mindia regurgitates:

"Homosexuality = sexual immorality"

Says you, fuckface.

No. God said it. Pick up a Bible, open it and read it. I just hope your fingers don't start to sizzle and burn as you do it though.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:58 pm

Man worte the bible fuckhead, that means you are not to take the bible literally. Get a fucking clue and quit quoting the "good book" and have some faith in the fact that man is was and always will be fucked up and say what they want and interpret things the way they want.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:02 pm

I think sexual immorality could be taken several ways mindia.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:09 pm

Gniltunmai wrote:Man worte the bible fuckhead, that means you are not to take the bible literally. Get a fucking clue and quit quoting the "good book" and have some faith in the fact that man is was and always will be fucked up and say what they want and interpret things the way they want.

You ignorant, uneducated fool. GOD said it in Leviticus 18, not man. You lost this argument, as well as Brinstar did. This is so hilarious.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Here is my contribution to this piece of shit thread.

Postby Tossica » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:16 pm

I think that if there is a god, he has far more to worry about than where Johnny is putting his peepee today. There are entire galaxies colliding with one another out there and he is doing jack shit about it.

The fact that you think you are soooo important in the grand scheme of things that God is going to take time out to answer your pathetic prayers for a new cowboy hate and a GF that won't laugh at your tiny cock, shows what a ridiculous, self-centered turd you are.

In short, get off your moral high horse and face the fact that you are no more special than the fag at the bar cruising for some cock. Your life is only meaningful to the people that you are in contact with during your lifetime.

If you are so morally bankrupt that you need a step by step guide that tells you how to live your life, YOU are the one that has problems.

Ask yourself this, what if there was no such thing as "the bible" or "christianity" or even organized religion in general. How would your life be changed? Would you make or have made different decisions in your life?
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:23 pm

brinstar wrote:did jesus say homosexuality = sexual immorality?

quit laughing your smug little indignant laugh and answer the fucking question

WHERE does JESUS SAY that HOMOSEXUALITY = SEXUAL IMMORALITY

not where does GOD say it in the old testament

specifically jesus, saying specifically that homosexuality is immoral
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Zanchief » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:34 pm

So you quote a long list of flaws you display on a regular basis here on NT, then assume that one of the points mentioned should be interpreted in another way, then judge someone for your assumption?

Yes Mindia, Jesus loves you for being a hypocrite. You are gonna be in for a real shock when you die and step in front of the pearly white gates and realize you fucked up hardcore.
Zanchief

Postby Zanathar » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:01 pm

Jesus never said it.

In fact, if one were to read the bible with open eyes, then one would see that a hell of a lot of the stuff Mindia is arguing about was said by Men "filled with the Holy Spirit" and not by Jesus (all old testament though, IE: Written before the time of Jesus and therefore Jewish).

This leads to an interesting interpetation, or perhaps, an Idea. Or, perhaps, thoughts. If Jesus didnt support the Old Testament, and it appears he didnt agree with a lot of it... Isn't that God contradicting himself? (If you happen to subscribe to Mindia's point of view) This raises all sorts of issues, of course... such as:

How can God be Omnipotent?
and
How can God know Everything?
(If you need me to lead you through the thought processes here, dont bother to ask me to show you the way, this conversation isnt about you, just move along...)

Of course, now if you subscribe to the other view point that there were 3 seperate individuals: God, The Son, and The Spook, that all have divinity, that would suppose that even the divine can not agree with each other? If this is true, then that means that someone/something is wrong doesnt it? If Jesus is God/Son of God then it would appear that in either incarnation you choose to believe in, then Jesus would contradict Himself/God (Who is Omnipotent and All Knowing by definition)... Of course, the only way that he can not is if the Bible was written by MAN and not by God... Then of course, Divinity can disagree with Man and be correct, but... then most of what people believe in was written by Man and not God, wasnt it? Which then means that since it was written by man, it is flawed (by Mindia's own words: Man is flawed) and can be fixed to be "less flawed"....

These are just logical thoughts of an educated mind, so dont pay attention if you dont understand them...
Zanathar
The Nuking Skeleton
WoW
I helped :ban: Mindia!!!! Too bad he is back...
Zanathar
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tossica » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:13 pm

Morgreth tok smart. I no can tink dat fast.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:43 pm

Tossica wrote:I think that if there is a god, he has far more to worry about than where Johnny is putting his peepee today. There are entire galaxies colliding with one another out there and he is doing jack shit about it.

The fact that you think you are soooo important in the grand scheme of things that God is going to take time out to answer your pathetic prayers for a new cowboy hate and a GF that won't laugh at your tiny cock, shows what a ridiculous, self-centered turd you are.

In short, get off your moral high horse and face the fact that you are no more special than the fag at the bar cruising for some cock. Your life is only meaningful to the people that you are in contact with during your lifetime.

If you are so morally bankrupt that you need a step by step guide that tells you how to live your life, YOU are the one that has problems.

Ask yourself this, what if there was no such thing as "the bible" or "christianity" or even organized religion in general. How would your life be changed? Would you make or have made different decisions in your life?

Tossica, show me where I said that I have higher moral values than anybody else. Did I not point out passages in the Bible that clearly indicate that Mormons, Catholics, and homosexuals are going against what the Bible says? Did I also say that I screw up too but that I try to not make the same mistakestwice? I'm not saying that I'm better, or less of a sinner, than anybody else. I never even hinted that I believe that. Yes, I've stated that to be a true Christian you have to believe in the Holy Trinity, and that I fit into that category and some Christians do not. I'm sticking to my guns on that.

To answer your last question if there was no such thing as "the Bible..." how would my life be different or changed? That's kind of a moot point is it not? We could ask "what if" questions forever. But to answer your question... I would still be a "good person" because that's just how I was raised. Now that opens a new can of worms doesn't it? We could sit here and debate what a "good person" is until we're blue in the face. I don't intentionally hurt people. I don't steal. I don't murder. I give to charities. I don't sleep with other men's wives. I work hard. I treat women with respect (I haven't always though). I don't cheat on my girlfriend. Most people that know me in real life, like me (but you can never please everybody.) If I could change anything in my life I would go back to the first time I tried drugs and cigarettes and would have turned my back to it.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:49 pm

This is deeper than Donnie Darko.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

*edited for a typo

Postby Narrock » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:51 pm

brinstar wrote:
brinstar wrote:did jesus say homosexuality = sexual immorality?

quit laughing your smug little indignant laugh and answer the fucking question

WHERE does JESUS SAY that HOMOSEXUALITY = SEXUAL IMMORALITY

not where does GOD say it in the old testament

specifically jesus, saying specifically that homosexuality is immoral

You didn't ask originally "WHERE does JESUS SAY that HOMOSEXUALITY = SEXUAL IMMORALITY" You added that later. Anyway, I already pointed out to you in the Old Testament where Jesus (God) said that homosexuality is sexual immorality. I'm not pointing it out again. I'm growing tired of having to repeat myself. But I'm sure you'll come back trying to twist it all around again. Stop wasting my time. Use your God-given reading and comprehension skills.
Last edited by Narrock on Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Zanchief » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:54 pm

This is deeper than Donnie Darko.

Quit derailing threads by dropping names of indie movies to try and increase your lowly internet cred.
Zanchief

Postby Ginzburgh » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:56 pm

<puts pinky to lip>

mwuhaha...mwuhahahaha...mwuhahahahahaha !!!

But come on Zanchief, Darko was the ownage.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tuggan » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:58 pm

donnie darko was an 'indie' movie?
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest