hey mindia

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Witty » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:27 am

Actually, the Goat-Haters and the Goat-lovers are of the same religion, as well as the homosexual sunflowers. So it's really just 1 religion.
Witty
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby brinstar » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:19 am

Metranon wrote:what the fuck is that rofl

it's indo

i'm not joking
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Muglack » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:41 am

He is in fact 100% serious. That is Indo.
Muglack
NT Deity
NT Deity

Dear Mindia

Postby ValanthaStormweaver » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:21 pm

After reading all of what has been posted here, I'm somewhat perturbed. SO, I just want to clear a few things up for Mindia and his "Catholics are a Cult" point of view.

First I will remind you that 1. Yes, I use to be a Catholic. 2. No, I am no longer a Catholic and do not believe in many of their teachings.

I really encourage you to check out this website:
ValanthaStormweaver
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Re: Dear Mindia

Postby vonkaar » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:23 pm

ValanthaStormweaver wrote:

what website?
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tacks » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:23 pm

Catholicism doesn't allow one to be a whore, I can understand why you don't believe.

Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:24 pm

Die Vonkaar
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Let's try this again

Postby ValanthaStormweaver » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:40 pm

damn enter key........

After reading all of what has been posted here, I'm somewhat perturbed. SO, I just want to clear a few things up for Mindia and his "Catholics are a Cult" point of view.

First I will remind you that 1. Yes, I use to be a Catholic. 2. No, I am no longer a Catholic and do not believe in many of their teachings.

The Catholic Encyclopedia

Now, I'm not going to post all of this, cause it goes on for pages and pages and pages, so I'm going to link it all for you. I don't expect anyone really to even read part of this, but Mindia, I encourage you, because you do claim to be such a devote follower of Christ, to PLEASE click on these links and read this information. Because honestly, from what you've posted, I think YOU have been brainwashed.

Baptism
Please take special note of sections 9 and 11.

The Blessed Virgin Mary
Devotion to the Virgin Mary
The Communion of Saints
Purgatory
Holy See
The Pope
Vicar of Christ
The Sacrament of Penance (or Confession as you call it)

But then again, since you are so "knowledgable" about the Catholic Faith, you probably don't need to huh?
ValanthaStormweaver
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:05 pm

Either vonkaar has powers beyond my reasoning, or I need to stop drinking

how the hell did he do that?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby nojh drunkard » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:16 am

rofl taxx
nojh drunkard
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Pike » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:22 am

Yea. I lmao when the first link didn't work, but then i tryed the others and realized it was shennannigans. Very dissappointing.
Fallen Crusader
Pike
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Passover?

Postby Aurind » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:50 am

You have to understand the Jewish holidays to understand why Christians don't celebrate them. The Major difference betweens Jews, not the race but the religion, and Christians are that the Jews did not except Jesus as the King and Messiah they had preyed for.

The Jews wanted a physical king, but god sent them what they really needed, a spiritial king and salvation. Now history tells us, that Jesus was also a physical king, as Mary was a decendent of king David.

The point is, most of the Jewish holidays involve sacrificing animals to cover their sins... which in the Jewish religion, is the only way to receive salvation. This started when God killed the animal to cover Adam and Eves nakidness.

The reason Christians do not celebrate these holidays, is because Jesus removed the need for you to sacrifice anything... as he was supposed to be the one time end all sacrifice.

Which, here is an interesting point, if the Jews only receive their salvation through sacrificing a Lamb, which had to be done by a special preist in a special temple.. a temple that fell to the ground when Jesus died, and behind a curtain that was ripped in half when Jesus died, how do they now receive the salvation? I always wonder about this one... any religious Jews out there that can answer this for me... not being a smart ass... I would really just like to know?

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:03 am

YAY!! We've gone from bashing the pagans celebrating Christmas... to bashing Satan-loving Catholics... now to bashing those damn dirty Jews...

Hey - how about this...

You practice (or abstain from practicing) whatever religion you like...

and then...

I know - this is kind of WAY out there...

just bear with me on this...

it's a tough concept...

Mind your own fucking business about what someone ELSE'S religion might or might not be.

If you are so damn sure that your religion is "right" and that Catholics and Jews (or whoever) are going to burn in hell... then just go to whatever Church or whatever it is you attend and sit there smugly giving Jesus (or whoever) a mental high-five while you do the "I'm going to heaven and you're not!" Dance.

One day, we will all die... and THEN we'll know for sure who got it right and who got it wrong. Till then it's all moot - one person's faith is no better than another person's and it will be an endless, unsolvable argument.

Now if someone wants to go back to having a discussion about religion that doesn't involve a big capitalized red-fonted "YOU'RE WRONG!!!1!11! YOUR RELIGION SUXX0RZ!!!21!!1", great... let's do that...
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:08 am

Does anyone feel bad about laughing Mindia from the message board?
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby brinstar » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:15 am

only slightly

and ugzugz i didn't get the impression that aurind was bashing the jews, i thought his post had more of an inquisitive air about it
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:21 am

but god sent them what they really needed

and the whole tone of his post is "you silly Jews!"...
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:33 am

This is what is going on in my oer active imagination.

Mindia is on his knees, praying to God, asking him to smite us all for laughing at him. We are all a bunch of hypocrytes.

Let me be the first to say, "Please forgive me God, next time I will know not to read anythiung Mindia posts. Amen"
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:34 am

damn me and my mispellings.

Dear Lord, please forgive me for saying damn.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:38 am

Till then it's all moot - one person's faith is no better than another person's and it will be an endless, unsolvable argument.

Gratz me for redundancy and saying the same thing twice.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

no way

Postby Aurind » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:55 am

By no means was I bashing the Jews. I do not believe that everyone that is not a Christian is going to hell. I have come to more of the belief that GOD is GOD no matter who your GOD is. I was raised in a Christian home in a small back woods town... and until I moved to bigger cities and actually hung around people of different religions I believe that.

But then you meet someone that was raised in a small town in India, and they believe their God and Religion just as much as I believe in mine. How could a God, unless he was just some sedistic bastard, send them to hell because they believe what they had been taught all their life.

Or what about tribes in Africa, that have stayed completely in their own little world. How are they supposed to know anything other than what they are taught? So how could God send them to HELL for ETERNITY because they didn't do the the the Bible says you have to do to be saved.

I do believe their is a higher being, God. But I don't believe that any one religion is right, I believe that each culture had their own experiences with God and had their own way of teaching about him.

I was very seriously asking a question. I just don't understand how Jews believe they get their Salvation without sacrifice, and obviously they do. I would just like to know what the deal is with it... and what I am missing.

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby ValanthaStormweaver » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:39 pm

@@--I'm sad now, my links don't work, WTF!!!
ValanthaStormweaver
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby ValanthaStormweaver » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:42 pm

ValanthaStormweaver
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby ValanthaStormweaver » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:46 pm

/sigh.....on the links at the top, if you backspace the url at the end, they work too......i suck at the internet!!!
ValanthaStormweaver
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:49 pm

That's not all you suck... maybe you should start asking to get paid for the internet sucking though - just for consistency.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:24 pm

haha
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest