Why I'm conservative

Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Kaeerwen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:32 pm

I think if Christian prayer were to be allowed in public schools, then room would have to be made to cater to Muslims, Jews, Buddhists/Confucianists/Taoists, those with no difinitive beliefs, etc. etc. etc.. You say it's unfair to allow Christian prayer in schools, but how fair is it to say that that's the ONLY prayer that should be allowed? The easiest (and most fair, considering the multitude of religions in our world and our country) method is to just keep it out of the public school system altogether. I'm fairly open-minded about the whole religion thing, I just believe in what I was taught from day one: there's a time and a place for everything.

PS, I have two ear piercings and a tongue ring from when I was 16, which none of the ladies this far have complained about... does this make me a shitstain? Does this mean that I'm some Satan-worshipping headcase that walks around condemning Christians all day? News to me...
"Jared's off the diet?!" a California woman said incredulously. "It's suicide for me!"
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:32 pm

Lourdes wrote:I'm confused...

Fixt.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby mappatazee » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:35 pm

I was going to make this thread and title it "Why I'm NOT convservative".
mappatazee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:37 pm

I'm honestly not trying to start a fight here. But it seems like you're disrespecting me in order to get out of answering a serious and non-stupid question of mine.

In many of the posts in this thread, tattoos and piercings and nonnatural hair colours have been brought up in a negative light. I'm honestly wondering why you seem to think being a good and moral person and having pink hair and a tounge piercing are mutually exclusive.

If you don't want to answer or don't know the answer, that's fine. But don't try to make me look like an idiot for asking a perfectly valid question.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:39 pm

Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:
Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:You are a fucking idiot Mindia. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE? Do you not want people to be happy? Live your own life you fucking asshole. Mind your own business.

Liar.

You call me a liar? Tell me what I lied about. If you don't fucking believe me then ask Kizzy. Hell Mop and Stacy too while you're at it.

At least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion Mindia. Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock? Pre-marital sex is bad. If you're going to suck Jesus's cock then you need to do it all the way son. You can't pick and choose what you want to follow and then call yourself a religious man. Right now you're just a little bitch who likes to spout bullshit out of your gaping wide shitball filled vagina.

You just sound like a drugged-out loser 99.9% of the time on these boards. Excuse me for being WAAAAY out of line and presuming things about you that 90% of the members of this board probably also feel about you. I agree that pre-marital sex is bad.

You're quote of:

Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock?
is the most pathetic attempt to ascertain personal information about me that I've ever seen. Between that and your nosy shack-up partner sending me PM's to find out if I engage in pre-marital sex.

Even if you don't have tattoos, piercings, and don't drink or do drugs... you still sound like an ignorant, stupid loser the way you post here. The things you say on the NT board just to get a laugh or a rise out of people is the utmost in patheticness. You are a friggin loser. Plain and simple.

For the millionith motherfucking time Mindia, 90% of my posts are for show and don't serve any purpose other than to get people upset.

Oh I sound like the drugged-out shitstain huh? Well at least I can think for myself and at least I don't honestly judge people for what they choose to do. Once again, as least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion. You've already admitted to having pre-marital sex on this board, sinner SINNER!

Since you choose to ignore this each time I post it, I'll highlight it for you:

Who are you to judge people? Why do you care what people decide to do for themselves? Man was given free will and we use it. Smart people aren't mindless sheep who do everything their told to do even if it's something that isn't right.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:39 pm

Kaeerwen wrote:I think if Christian prayer were to be allowed in public schools, then room would have to be made to cater to Muslims, Jews, Buddhists/Confucianists/Taoists, those with no difinitive beliefs, etc. etc. etc.. You say it's unfair to allow Christian prayer in schools, but how fair is it to say that that's the ONLY prayer that should be allowed? The easiest (and most fair, considering the multitude of religions in our world and our country) method is to just keep it out of the public school system altogether. I'm fairly open-minded about the whole religion thing, I just believe in what I was taught from day one: there's a time and a place for everything.

PS, I have two ear piercings and a tongue ring from when I was 16, which none of the ladies this far have complained about... does this make me a shitstain? Does this mean that I'm some Satan-worshipping headcase that walks around condemning Christians all day? News to me...

To answer the first part of your post... the problem is that they won't even allow a "Christian" club in the school because it might offend a non-Christian, but they can have gay clubs, black clubs, muslim clubs, etc. Where's the fairness in that? Do you not see the utter hypocricy in the whole thing?

To answer your second paragraph... Yeah, it does kind of make you look like a shit-stain to be honest. If I were an employer I wouldn't hire you. And I certainly wouldn't let someone who looks like you date my daughter. You're letting music and pop-culture dictate the direction your life is taking you. That is not an intelligent thing to do, imo.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:41 pm

Lourdes wrote:I'm honestly not trying to start a fight here. But it seems like you're disrespecting me in order to get out of answering a serious and non-stupid question of mine.

In many of the posts in this thread, tattoos and piercings and nonnatural hair colours have been brought up in a negative light. I'm honestly wondering why you seem to think being a good and moral person and having pink hair and a tounge piercing are mutually exclusive.

If you don't want to answer or don't know the answer, that's fine. But don't try to make me look like an idiot for asking a perfectly valid question.

The quote at the bottom of your sig is offensive to me. Nothing is sacred any more. Sorry, I cannot take you seriously at this point. I did enjoy your 80's gay synth pop lyrics posts though... :wink:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:42 pm

Well, your cross avatar is offensive to me. That doesn't get us any closer to the answer to my original question. :dunno:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:43 pm

To answer your second paragraph... Yeah, it does kind of make you look like a shit-stain to be honest. If I were an employer I wouldn't hire you. And I certainly wouldn't let someone who looks like you date my daughter. You're letting music and pop-culture dictate the direction your life is taking you. That is not an intelligent thing to do, imo.

HAHA once, again, who the fuck are you to say what is right or wrong? So he's lets pop culture dictate his life. YOU LET A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER WRITTEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO DICTATE YOUR LIFE.

the problem is that they won't even allow a "Christian" club in the school because it might offend a non-Christian

Utter bullshit. My high school had a christian club.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:45 pm

Taxx wrote:
Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:
Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:You are a fucking idiot Mindia. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE? Do you not want people to be happy? Live your own life you fucking asshole. Mind your own business.

Liar.

You call me a liar? Tell me what I lied about. If you don't fucking believe me then ask Kizzy. Hell Mop and Stacy too while you're at it.

At least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion Mindia. Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock? Pre-marital sex is bad. If you're going to suck Jesus's cock then you need to do it all the way son. You can't pick and choose what you want to follow and then call yourself a religious man. Right now you're just a little bitch who likes to spout bullshit out of your gaping wide shitball filled vagina.

You just sound like a drugged-out loser 99.9% of the time on these boards. Excuse me for being WAAAAY out of line and presuming things about you that 90% of the members of this board probably also feel about you. I agree that pre-marital sex is bad.

You're quote of:

Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock?
is the most pathetic attempt to ascertain personal information about me that I've ever seen. Between that and your nosy shack-up partner sending me PM's to find out if I engage in pre-marital sex.

Even if you don't have tattoos, piercings, and don't drink or do drugs... you still sound like an ignorant, stupid loser the way you post here. The things you say on the NT board just to get a laugh or a rise out of people is the utmost in patheticness. You are a friggin loser. Plain and simple.

For the millionith motherfucking time Mindia, 90% of my posts are for show and don't serve any purpose other than to get people upset.

Oh I sound like the drugged-out shitstain huh? Well at least I can think for myself and at least I don't honestly judge people for what they choose to do. Once again, as least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion. You've already admitted to having pre-marital sex on this board, sinner SINNER!

Since you choose to ignore this each time I post it, I'll highlight it for you:

Who are you to judge people? Why do you care what people decide to do for themselves? Man was given free will and we use it. Smart people aren't mindless sheep who do everything their told to do even if it's something that isn't right.

Whatever your reasons are for posting the way you do does not discount the fact that it makes you look severly retarded.

Who am I to judge people? I'm just like everybody else in that regard... everybody judges people. It's in our nature to do so. I don't care what people decide to do for themselves until it starts affecting me, or a sacred institution or belief of mine.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:46 pm

You're wrong. How the fuck does someone having a tattoo or a piercing directly affect you?

Answer the fucking question Trebek.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Kaeerwen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:47 pm

Well, in all honesty, nobody even notices the tongue ring right off the bat... most people I know didn't notice it for a good month or so after meeting me. Secondly, my mid-teen years were very different times from now, and I keep the piercings (strange as it may sound to most) as a reminder to not let things get nearly as out-of-hand as they did... just like you revere the cross as a reminder of things that have come to pass.

And yes, I do think it's unfair... but at the same time, there's a difference between a club and an in-school mass, which is what a lot of the debates I"ve seen were all about. I'd have no problems at all with a club, so long as they do as most clubs do... let people come to them, rather than going out to "recruit" people, because you know that'd happen under the guise of "spreading the word of the Lord." Young children don't need the word spread to them, they need to find it on their own. I'm just now learning that at 20 years old, and I can't tell you how glad I am that I wasn't pushed one way or another as a child.

Just as you're experiencing with your education, the freedom to explore such matters without someone breathing down your neck is exhilerating, and I love every minute of it.

As tempted as I was to ask whether your daughter was hot, I think I'll leave that for another day.
"Jared's off the diet?!" a California woman said incredulously. "It's suicide for me!"
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Xaiveir » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:49 pm

Mindia...do you follow the old testement...or the new testement?
Why fight it, i am a Man Whore!
Xaiveir
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:50 pm

It's offensive to me.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Kaeerwen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:52 pm

Hey Taxx, better be careful...

Do not fuck with the Jesus!

"You pull that piece out on me, I'm gonna take from you and stick up your ass and pull trigger til it goes 'click!'"
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:55 pm

Lourdes wrote:I'm honestly not trying to start a fight here. But it seems like you're disrespecting me in order to get out of answering a serious and non-stupid question of mine.

Your entire rebellious nature, from your speech, to your clothing, to the way you accesorize, etc. all tell a pretty obvious story. When I was a deputy sheriff 90% of the losers who came through the salliport all looked like they came out of the same mold. It's par for the course. I'm not saying that EVERY person who dresses like a retarded "Hot Topic" mall store freak is a bad, evil person... but it certainly makes them appear that way.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:55 pm

Who am I to judge people? I'm just like everybody else in that regard... everybody judges people. It's in our nature to do so. I don't care what people decide to do for themselves until it starts affecting me, or a sacred institution or belief of mine.

See, I was always under the impression that it's not your place to judge anybody for anything they might choose to do. That's God's job. You have been speaking about how you are trying your best to live your life in the best way that God would want you do, and be more openminded about fixing your faults, but you have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about judging other people; which is arguably one of the biggest sins you can commit.

Why don't you stop worrying so much about what other people choose for themselves and worry more about your own life?

Also, please explain how my having my tongue and ears pierced affects you or your worship of Jesus?
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Goose_Man » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:57 pm

Hey guys, chill out.

Your all equally retarded and close minded.... that's a FACT
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tae-Bo » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:59 pm

not me
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tossica » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:59 pm

or me
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Goose_Man » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:59 pm

yes you are, I read that in the bible
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:00 pm

Mindia wrote:

Your entire rebellious nature, from your speech, to your clothing, to the way you accesorize, etc. all tell a pretty obvious story. When I was a deputy sheriff 90% of the losers who came through the salliport all looked like they came out of the same mold. It's par for the course. I'm not saying that EVERY person who dresses like a retarded "Hot Topic" mall store freak is a bad, evil person... but it certainly makes them appear that way.

And now you're just talking out of your ass, because if I remember correctly, it wasn't a week or so ago you were commenting on my picture in a positive way. But as soon as I pose a question to you that you can't properly answer, you turn around and start making shit up about my accessories and clothing.

What's that about?
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Kaeerwen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:00 pm

I'd like an answer to the piercing thing as well... I've had many conversations with mostly non-denominational Christians that held me in the same light of respect they'd hold anyone to... They never tried to "save" me, or condemn me for it. Just pleasant conversation about common interests.
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tossica » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:01 pm

My bible says I win.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Kaeerwen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:02 pm

It's ok Lourdes, I think you're hot even with the evil accessories and clothing.
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest