Where praying is against the rule

For this great nation under God

Finds mention of Him very odd.

If Scripture now the class recites,

It violates the Bill of Rights.

And anytime my head I bow

Becomes a Federal matter now.

Our hair can be purple, orange or green,

That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.

The law is specific, the law is precise.

Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

For praying in a public hall

Might offend someone with no faith at all.

In silence alone we must meditate,

God's name is prohibited by the state.

We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.

They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.

To quote the Good Book makes me liable.

We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,

And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.

It's "inappropriate" to teach right from wrong,

We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.

We can get our condoms and birth controls,

Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.

But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,

No word of God must reach this crowd.

It's scary here I must confess,

When chaos reigns the school's a mess.

So, Lord, this silent plea I make:

Should I be shot; My soul please take!

Amen
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:38 pm

I don't believe in God, many people do not believe in God. God should not be forced upon ANY person. This is the exact reason why we broke away from England in the first place. If you want your bible studies then fine. It's a parent's job to teach morals, not a teacher. Teachers teach things that are useful in life, religion isn't a part of that. If you want your beliefs forced upon other impressionable people then eat a dick you cockswab.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:50 pm

I didn't read either post from you two. I would like to say to both of you...

shut the fuck up you stupid mother fuckers
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:52 pm

Wouldn't you be happier to see your child come home from school with a Bible, all excited to learn about God, than to see him/her come home with body piercings, purple hair, and breath reeking of marijuana? Just because YOU don't believe in God doesn't mean you should deny your children religious freedom so they can decide for themselves.

If you answer "No" to the first question, then you are undoubtedly the stupidest person to have ever roamed the planet... you and any other moron that would answer "No" to that.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:54 pm

Mindia wrote:Wouldn't you be happier to see your child come home from school with a Bible, all excited to learn about God, than to see him/her come home with body piercings, purple hair, and breath reeking of marijuana? Just because YOU don't believe in God doesn't mean you should deny your children religious freedom so they can decide for themselves.

If you answer "No" to the first question, then you are undoubtedly the stupidest person to have ever roamed the planet... you and any other moron that would answer "No" to that.

I answered "I do not care either way" to your question. Unlike you jesus crispies, I do not believe in god, I however do not make 6000 posts ramming my bullshit down your throat.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:59 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD MINDIA. I'm all ALL for children deciding for themselves, but I am NOT ONE BIT for shoving Bible bullshit down their throats every day at school. You are not a stupid person and you know that children are easily swayed in their thinkings when it comes to teachers. Kids need to choose for themselves and its not YOU or anybody elses, except for the parents, job to decide for them.

And I think you're a close-minded assraper for thinking that just because you don't believe in God that you're going to come home with piercings and a pothead. If anything, children who are FORCED into something they don't believe in are more likely to rebel against what they're told.

You know that the large majority of pedophiles are Jesus humpers such as yourself? Does that mean I should be a fuckwad like you and say that every kid who believes in God when they're young are going to rape young children? Use your fuckin head Garth.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:01 pm

Mindia wrote:Wouldn't you be happier to see your child come home from school with a Bible, all excited to learn about God, than to see him/her come home with body piercings, purple hair, and breath reeking of marijuana? Just because YOU don't believe in God doesn't mean you should deny your children religious freedom so they can decide for themselves.

If my kid came home with a bible, I'd make him tear out each page, one at a time and smoke it in a bong until he promised he would never look at another bible again.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:03 pm

Taxx wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD MINDIA. I'm all ALL for children deciding for themselves, but I am NOT ONE BIT for shoving Bible bullshit down their throats every day at school. You are not a stupid person and you know that children are easily swayed in their thinkings when it comes to teachers. Kids need to choose for themselves and its not YOU or anybody elses, except for the parents, job to decide for them.

And I think you're a close-minded assraper for thinking that just because you don't believe in God that you're going to come home with piercings and a pothead. If anything, children who are FORCED into something they don't believe in are more likely to rebel against what they're told.

You know that the large majority of pedophiles are Jesus humpers such as yourself? Does that mean I should be a fuckwad like you and say that every kid who believes in God when they're young are going to rape young children? Use your fuckin head Garth.

It's par for the course. You pot-smokin, self-mutilated with body piercings and tattoos, Darwin-humpers, wouldn't know what being open-minded was if it slapped you upside the head.

You guys all come out of the same mold.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby araby » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:04 pm

perhaps you should get your own jesus forum beside taxx's play pen
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:04 pm

Tossica wrote:

If my kid came home with a bible, I'd make him tear out each page, one at a time and smoke it in a bong until he promised he would never look at another bible again.

I already knew a stupid answer like that was inevitable, and en-route from you.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:05 pm

You are a fucking idiot Mindia. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE? Do you not want people to be happy? Live your own life you fucking asshole. Mind your own business.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:07 pm

Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD MINDIA. I'm all ALL for children deciding for themselves, but I am NOT ONE BIT for shoving Bible bullshit down their throats every day at school. You are not a stupid person and you know that children are easily swayed in their thinkings when it comes to teachers. Kids need to choose for themselves and its not YOU or anybody elses, except for the parents, job to decide for them.

It's par for the course. You pot-smokin, self-mutilated with body piercings and tattoos, Darwin-humpers, wouldn't know what being open-minded was if it slapped you upside the head.

coming from the bible thumping, 47 post about god and religion this week poster? I take it as a compliment, fuckbag.

ps
suck any shitballs off the sheets at a roach motel lately? I mean, since you will be burning in the firey depths of hell anyways for divorce and pre-marital sex, you may as well go all out. yes?
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:09 pm

Taxx wrote:You are a fucking idiot Mindia. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE? Do you not want people to be happy? Live your own life you fucking asshole. Mind your own business.

Liar.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:10 pm

Araby wrote:perhaps you should get your own jesus forum beside taxx's play pen

Um, no. I like it here. :wink:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Menlaan » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:10 pm

As if those are the only options. I will want to educate my children on religion myself or by a church of my choosing. I certainly do not want YOU cramming your religion down my kids' throats. BTW, I include teachings of Creationism as things that I don't want my kids to be taught in school.

Also, I don't want my kid coming home high on marijuana. But, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it illegal to sell marijuana to kids? Seems like laws are correctly aligned.

Finally, if you do want your kids taught religion at school, then how 'bout sending them to religious schools? :dunno:

Menlaan
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:11 pm

DangerPaul wrote:
Mindia wrote:

coming from the bible thumping, 47 post about god and religion this week poster? I take it as a compliment, fuckbag.

ps
suck any shitballs off the sheets at a roach motel lately? I mean, since you will be burning in the firey depths of hell anyways for divorce and pre-marital sex, you may as well go all out. yes?

Ok Mr. Hypocrite... whatever you say :wink:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jennay » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:11 pm

I'm not super religous, nor do I attend church other than important holidays, but I do believe in God. It's completely horrible the way things are going in public schools now, with banning the pledge, just because it might offend a satan worshipper or something. They should still practice saying the pledge each morning, and give the option for the freak poser kids full of pre-teen angst, to sit down and practice cutting themselves. Can't make up their own minds yet? THat's fine, we all had to do it, and apparently learned to make up our own minds later on. I will be teaching my children the Pledge of Allegiance and will recite it with them if they wish to do so before school.
Jennay
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Shannan » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:15 pm

That there is enough to not want to be religious. (the conflict about religion) Seriously, you have to believe in what said religion wants you to or your wrong and your going to hell and your the devil. I believe there is a creator, a god whatever you want to call him. I think hes the same guy that every religion speaks about. But for someone to belittle me because I dont believe in the same things makes me happy that I have never picked a religion. I believe in what I believe in and dont have to report it to anyone or confirm it with a pastor.
Last edited by Shannan on Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:15 pm

Well put Hopeful :boots:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:15 pm

Mindia wrote:
Taxx wrote:You are a fucking idiot Mindia. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I have no piercings or tattoos.

Liar.

You call me a liar? Tell me what I lied about. If you don't fucking believe me then ask Kizzy. Hell Mop and Stacy too while you're at it.

At least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion Mindia. Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock? Pre-marital sex is bad. If you're going to suck Jesus's cock then you need to do it all the way son. You can't pick and choose what you want to follow and then call yourself a religious man. Right now you're just a little bitch who likes to spout bullshit out of your gaping wide shitball filled vagina.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:18 pm

Crielle wrote:That there is enough to not want to be religious. Seriously, you have to believe in what said religion wants you to or your wrong and your going to hell and your the devil. I believe there is a creator, a god whatever you want to call him. I think hes the same guy that every religion speaks about. But for someone to belittle me because I dont believe in the same things makes me happy that I have never picked a religion. I believe in what I believe in and dont have to report it to anyone or confirm it with a pastor.

We don't speak in terms of absolutisms and claim our beliefs as factual, nor do we teach people they are going to burn in hell unless they do this and that, or DON'T do this or that. Some religions do use those scare tactics, and I don't believe in doing that to people. As Christians, we are supposed to "Evangelize" which merely means to "spread the good news" of the gospel.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:22 pm

Menlaan wrote:

As if those are the only options. I will want to educate my children on religion myself or by a church of my choosing. I certainly do not want YOU cramming your religion down my kids' throats. BTW, I include teachings of Creationism as things that I don't want my kids to be taught in school.

Also, I don't want my kid coming home high on marijuana. But, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it illegal to sell marijuana to kids? Seems like laws are correctly aligned.

Finally, if you do want your kids taught religion at school, then how 'bout sending them to religious schools? :dunno:

Menlaan

Oh you betcha : ) I wouldn't allow my kid to set foot on a public school nowadays. My kids are most definitely going to go to Christian schools. I'm not saying that Christian kids don't get into trouble and do stupid things... they do, but a Christian school isn't going to allow rubbish like body piercings, mowhawks, gay clubs, muslim clubs, atheist clubs, (insert any other ridiculous garbage here), etc.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:24 pm

I'm confused... what does body piercings and hair dye have to do with morality?
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:30 pm

Taxx wrote:
Mindia wrote:

Liar.

You call me a liar? Tell me what I lied about. If you don't fucking believe me then ask Kizzy. Hell Mop and Stacy too while you're at it.

At least I'm not a hypocrite to my own religion Mindia. Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock? Pre-marital sex is bad. If you're going to suck Jesus's cock then you need to do it all the way son. You can't pick and choose what you want to follow and then call yourself a religious man. Right now you're just a little bitch who likes to spout bullshit out of your gaping wide shitball filled vagina.

You just sound like a drugged-out loser 99.9% of the time on these boards. Excuse me for being WAAAAY out of line and presuming things about you that 90% of the members of this board probably also feel about you. I agree that pre-marital sex is bad.

You're quote of:

Why are you fucking your fiance out of wedlock?
is the most pathetic attempt to ascertain personal information about me that I've ever seen. Between that and your nosy shack-up partner sending me PM's to find out if I engage in pre-marital sex.

Even if you don't have tattoos, piercings, and don't drink or do drugs... you still sound like an ignorant, stupid loser the way you post here. The things you say on the NT board just to get a laugh or a rise out of people is the utmost in patheticness. You are a friggin loser. Plain and simple.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:31 pm

Why do you have to continually spew your religious beliefs here anyways? Why do you care about what way people choose to live their lives? If people are happy with themselves then why not be happy for them as well, no matter how many tattoos or piercings they have.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Next

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest