NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:26 pm

*sigh*
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Atalya » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:44 pm

<3 Ug~ how come you dont send me flowers anymore? no love for former LL members? =\
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:47 pm

You never got me my PoJ flag. :(

Heheh.. just kidding.

LL... boy... now there's a few memories.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:49 pm

LL=Liquid Latex? ;)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:49 pm

well.. yeah. what else would it stand for? :P
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Karynna Suxcle » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:15 am

Ugzugz wrote:Karynna - yes, gratz on your impending doom*cough* Marriage! :) Do you remember me sending you tells while you guys were raiding Ssra, asking about my soulstone? Forgive me if you still do... I thought that soulstone was going to be the savior for my poor excuse of an online existence. :)

Impending doom... pfft! Thanks for the grats though! I still think the soulstones were a fantastic idea. They made it possible to stay bound in some ridiculous place because you could always use the stone to gate to your homecity to buy/sell or take a stone to PoK.

I don't remember tells in Ssra, but I remember meeting up with you to make your soulstone. I was actually reading the thread trying to remember if it was in fact you or another shaman with a similar name, so I'm glad you brought it up before I was forced to ask.

Actually, I believe I offered to do your combine for free, but when I gave you the stone back you gave me $2k anyway, and refused to take it for free. It was totally unnecessary, but a very nice gesture. :)

Take care,
A
Karynna Suxcle
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:17 am

You might be right... it's a long long time ago. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Karynna Suxcle » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:22 am

Gypsiyee wrote:I didn't realize you were getting married so soon. Time flies ><

Big grats, Kary =)

Thanks so much Gyps!

And yes... it's getting to the point where it's very soon - less than three months! It feels like we just got engaged, and that was nearly a year ago. It's a little scary how quickly it's approaching, but really I'm just worried about some aspect of my planning failing miserably... like people show up to the ceremony and there's no chairs... or I forget to put on shoes... or some other crazy mishap that only I could produce.

I actually just read some horrible reviews on one of the hotels we were recommending to the guests on our webpage, so I've been hunting out a replacement economy-style lodging this morning.

Take care,
A
Karynna Suxcle
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:24 pm

One thing you have to remember is that everything isn't going to turn out exactly how you expect it to. Try as you might, something will probably be less than perfect.

Take it in stride and try not to stress yourself out about it =) Whether something is flawed or not, you're still marrying the man you love and it isn't going to matter if the cake was lopsided in 20 years!

I want to see pictures, obviously - especially a few of Laura in a girly dress! That's a thought I can't even imagine O_o
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:40 pm

Cong hall-of-fame. :balloons:
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Harrison » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:41 pm

:arms:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Langston » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 pm

score.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Atalya » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:47 pm

do i get a reward for bringing this thread back to life!?! Mod Atalya np~!?!
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Martrae » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:47 pm

Something will go wrong....expect it and go on with the ceremony.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:24 pm

Woo hall of fame! :cheering:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Karynna Suxcle » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:01 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:One thing you have to remember is that everything isn't going to turn out exactly how you expect it to. Try as you might, something will probably be less than perfect.

Take it in stride and try not to stress yourself out about it =) Whether something is flawed or not, you're still marrying the man you love and it isn't going to matter if the cake was lopsided in 20 years!

I want to see pictures, obviously - especially a few of Laura in a girly dress! That's a thought I can't even imagine O_o

I'm not so worried about something going wrong as a cause of nature and Murphy's Law. I'm more worried about something going wrong because I was a total pinhead and screwed some aspect up royally or totally forgot something important. I actually had a dream were we went to sign the official papers beforehand and we had forgotten to go get a marriage license. It's frightening the number of wedding-catastrophe dreams I've had in the last couple months.

In fact it amazes how obsessed I am about this wedding. When we got engaged I didn't care about anything. My only requirements were that I had a dress that I adored but wasn't a typical wedding gown, and that the ceremony and reception had to be at the same spot so people wouldn't have to commute from one to the other. That's just cruel to out-of-towners.

As time progressed though, I all of a sudden found myself compulsively worrying which orange colour of personalized ribbon for the favor boxes matched the exact hue of the flowers I had chosen. Is the orange in the flowers closer to melon or mandarin or apricot?

Like, who the fuck is this stressed-out girly-girl bride-to-be? It can't be me... it can't be... but it is. Thus is life.

As for girly dresses, I had this horrible and evil inclination to email Laura a picture of the pinkest, ruffliest, poofiest dress I could find and tell her that was the dress and wait for her reaction. In actually, I was quite kind. I picked simple, black, strapless dresses with a light silver tie at the waist. Not too bad I don't think, but then again I'm sure every bride erroneously thinks the dresses she picked are nice.

I'll definitely share the pictures... probably not on NT but I'll either give you the webpage URL or email you some. Poor Laura... :)
Karynna Suxcle
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:40 pm

Its a wedding, not open heart surgery. If something is fucked up, you will live and many years down the road, laugh at it. A wedding is a big party for family and friends to celebrate your love, not a day of perfection that needs to be planned down to the most miniscule detail.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:50 pm

Funny thing is most people put more planning into the wedding than they do the marriage.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:55 pm

hehe
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:57 am

Why ruin a perfectly good thread with this marriage jibberish.

Poor Kaleb.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Previous

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest