Let's throw things at them!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Dylan » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:39 pm

Gogo page 24!
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jeddas » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:34 pm

Earth! Fire! Wind, water, Johnn of war! By your powers combined, I AM A USELESS THREAD
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Dylan » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:42 pm

Win, thread over.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Mafer » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:30 am

damn, im too late
Mafer
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:04 am

It's never too late for funny Gheyfer!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Atalya » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:00 pm

damn =\ me being in this "Inner circle Jerk" thing didn't even find this thread until today like 3-4 weeks after it's height. I didn't know shit about anything that happened here. All i know is Karmie was hanging with Jemaia (who i used to CHAT with) and thought that was interesting. Then Pikku (whom i agreed was mannish in acting after he left) moved back to maelin started hanging with karmie and then 2 months later i hear about karmie getting scammed and whoosh somehow i'm in the web of lies. I mean i used to talk to Lad and Phant on Teamspeak (on my server) when we were all trying to play FFXI together (this being like Oct/Nov 2003) I mean i was just starting my grow op and Phant had experience so it worked nicely.
Chances are me being the drama whore i am would have told karmie about it had i have known but since i didn't i didn't. Karmie was a "friend" to me before he joined LoS to the point where i joined his guild (can't even remember what it's called Symbiosis???) with my ebayed shaman to help them do tov, so yeah i would have told him. He told me he was a dude from the start and we used to just farm together, not sure how people didn't know he was a male when he told me outright in like 01 or 02 (feels like ages ago sadly)
Phant i met on maelin and we used to just mingle along with ladendra because we were all chanters ( me and lad being guilded together at one point) that used to just farm/shoot the shit with . Im sure everyone had a group they would duel and shit with too. I talked to her on TS a few times and her daughter Marlee (<3 u Marlee! =) ) and she never did anything to mess with me even though anyone that knows me would know at the point she could have cleaned me out without even trying i was so stupid . ( yes ash i admit!) What happened on nameless beats the shit out of me when her and Gheyfer (Mafer 1.0 and 2.0) left Maelin for whatever server they did , they didn't even tell me and we were talking on TS daily at that point so i figured whatever .
Lad i met in person actually (i think the only person from EQ strictly that i ever met in RL) when i was at a MTG nationals tournament (yes nerd! but hey $50gs for playing cards is thx) and it was in Montreal and he happened to live there. We were talking on TS at the time and he said he'd show me around and how to use the subway. (Thx btw tom! ) Then afterwards he joined CT (fucker took my spot ) and we each did our own thing just chatted form time to time. Then he came to Nameless and i shamefully tried to derail all his auctions here on NT.
Flash forward to now and this is still about as much as i know ~ And believe me i love gossip and drama i mean shit i didn't even know about this post until last week and didn't find it even until today (<3 Vips) So yeah my inner circle jerk has surely let me down! But thx Jilrig (do i even know you?) time to get a TS server back up and get caught up!
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:02 pm

I give you points for paragraphs... but take some away for no double-spacing... still hard to read.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:04 pm

I have no idea what the hell you just said Jared, it all seemed pretty irrelevant to the thread!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:05 pm

Holy thread bump :batman:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Atalya » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:06 pm

yeah i know i know =\ i miss out on all the action btw Darc if that's you in the saran wrap then :balloons: =p
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:09 pm

:dunno:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Karynna Suxcle » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:34 pm

Hi Kaleb! How's Karynna? OOPS. Did I mention Karynna's name? <gasp>

Wow, I just realized a scary trend... a good majority of the people Phantasia has fucker over in this game have aliases that start with 'K'!

Hmm? How did my name get dragged into this? I don't think I know you, but feel free to mention my name if you want. As for how I am, I'm fantastic, thanks for asking. With the signing of the photographer last weekend I think all the wedding plans are now taken care of, so aside from contemplating potential honeymoon destinations my life is about to get a little boring for a bit I think.

I think my only role in this is that Gheyfer got pissed I wouldn't be friends with him anymore or something, so he logged on my cleric and deleted her. When we were no longer friends I probably should have changed my info then, but I'm lazy and I guess my mind doesn't really figure people will get their amusement from such malicious actions. I got her restored by the GMs with all gear and items, so it was no big deal just a bad scare, and then I was informed by several people it was Gheyfer who did it. So um, grats to him on sticking it to me I guess.

It's much more interesting that I spent quite a bit of time after reading some of this thread trying to figure out who 'mofish' is, because they mentioned Shiraz (Laura) and I didn't know of her having any NT troll friends, and I always through mo fish was strictly a TW Remedy term. Well I guess I found it amusing that it turns out to be someone coming to my wedding, heh!

Looking forward to meeting you by the way and I hope Laura doesn't hate her bridesmaids dress too much. She probably will though... it's girly!

As for my opinion on online dating and game dating, I pretty much agree with Tossica, who I have always adored. I also totally agree with Gyps, whose situation in some ways seems quite similar to Kaleb and my own, except Kaleb and I have been living together now for three and a half years now, and are getting married in a few months. I could get all mushy about how happy he makes me and how wonderful our lives are, but I'll spare you all and just say this:

It's okay to meet the love of your life on the internet. Just make sure the person you fall in love with is the person you meet in real life. Anything that happens previous to the ACTUAL REAL LIFE MEETING is bullshit and has no bearing at all on the real situation. It doesn't matter if you talk on the phone every day and night. Until you meet the person in real life and spend time together, you don't know shit about them.

Best of luck to all in their romantic endeavors, online and not. Yesterday being Valentine's Day I was reminded how lucky I am. Being with someone you really love isn't always easy, but it's so damn worth it.

Take care,
Alyssa (Karynna)

Btw LS/Stacey: I don't know if there was any seriousness to the notion of you guys coming up for the wedding, but catch Dave on IM if there was. Invitations are going out in the next couple weeks. :)
Karynna Suxcle
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:50 pm

Karynna sold me my soulstone back when they first came out. I gathered the mushrooms in Innothule and she did the combine for like 2K. I was happy. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:57 pm

I didn't realize you were getting married so soon. Time flies ><

Big grats, Kary =)
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:00 pm

Karynna - yes, gratz on your impending doom*cough* Marriage! :) Do you remember me sending you tells while you guys were raiding Ssra, asking about my soulstone? Forgive me if you still do... I thought that soulstone was going to be the savior for my poor excuse of an online existence. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:03 pm

go away.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:07 pm

stage direction: The village idiot enters from stage left falling over his feet and landing squarely on his face. Pause action for crowd ruccus to calm
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:08 pm

shut up.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:15 pm

You didn't wait for the crowd to quiet down. Christ, follow the directions - they're right there in front of you.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:15 pm

hey newbie, I said shut up.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:17 pm

"newbie"?

Now that's just a sad, sad attempt at being funny. You fail, even at stupidity.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:18 pm

You are a newbie, what's your point, shut up.
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:19 pm

*Ping*
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Vipsindsyg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:20 pm

Go eat paste.
Vipsindsyg