a)
18%
b)
45%
none - I'll write my own
36%

Total votes : 11

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:09 pm

Gyps: Hope Chable is doing well after the surgery and his recovery is swift. And don't worry - she will. I promise.

Diekan, you are one sick monkey. Poor Benny LOL :wink:

Ok, so, update:
Bro came over today and we talked. She, incidentally, did not want to come inside (muhwhahaha), so she remained out in the car while he and I conversed.
He confronted her about the matter, and explained to her how he "found the posts", and advised her to a) pack her bags and get out, b) get ready for a separation, or c) give him a reason to not kick her out right then and there.
(a and b, he really can't do right this moment, but we're working on that)

Now, so you understand, I was the one who orginally spotted the posts, pointed out to him what was going on, and showed him (*sigh* ...and I really, really didn't want to... but if it were me, I would want him to show me). He is, however, purposely keeping her unaware that I had anything to do with any of this for a few reasons... and I now have a few more usernames. ;)

There's a lot more going on that will, hopefully, ensure his coming through all of this alright.
Oh and btw, he would additionally like to me to express his incredible amusement and gratitude for what you guys have done - he was impressed. :rofl:

She has made no mention to him in any shape or form that people are bad-mouthing her and being mean to her on teh intrawebz. She is keeping quiet about the whole thing, thus far. We will see what transpires from here on out. He is pretty convinced that she has no idea that I am the "so-called" family member... if that's true, she's got even less brains than I gave her credit for before.

Now then, regarding his confronting her: she has crumbled before him, again, as usual, apologizing, apologizing, etc etc, and says it will stop here and now, and that she will never, ever, ever do anything like this again... right, so... she may not post again after this last time, but I am going to keep watching, just in case she decides she's going to use another username or something.

I know she reads it still. She is way, way too sensitive to shit online to not continue reading, hoping someone will stick up for her and play the sympathy card.
In the event that she does not post again, which would really be a shame, I just want to thank all of you for what you've done.

Mad love <3 to you all.

Oh, and should anything happen to surface of reasonable worth, I will be sure to add updates to this thread. The end will be very, very ugly... and not just because she'll be there.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:56 pm

Does this mean we have to stop bashing her?

I find it funny how that board has gone deathly quiet except for us. I think they're all staring at their screens saying "WTF! I'm not posting now! They'll tear my asshole out and wear it like a hat!".

muwhahaahah
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:56 pm

Ugzugz wrote:Does this mean we have to stop bashing her?

Oh, no, no, no my dear... I never said that. Please, by all means, continue. :firedevil:
I would never think of depriving her of such delicious attention... and believe me, she deserves every lick of it. It is rare that I would actually, seriously call anyone "foul." But her? My god, the things I could tell you about her would blow your mind as to how she managed to make it into adulthood. Her hygiene and hording habits alone... but I digress.

Oh, and as soon as I can either remember or get the link for her... dare I say it... website (I cringe at the very thought of associating that word with what she managed to put together using the online webmaker provided by the freehoster... ugh), I will post it here so you can say "hello." I think we could all use a little excitement anyway.
It's a WWF website (yeah, I think it still says WWF) for fans and such. I believe it has a message board of sorts, and a guestbook, which she checks on a daily basis. She is a huge wrastlin' fan.
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:55 am

Cyberfuck her and then get her to tell you detailed information about her life. Then show it all to your brother.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Trielelvan » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:36 am

:lol:
Sandi, you have no idea what nightmares that statement has just inspired. I feel dirty now... hold me...

Well, the detailed information wouldn't really do any good. For one, everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit. She's a pathelogical liar.
Also, she has already told me over and over again, her dreary, pathetic life-story. There aren't many details that I don't already know, and those I don't wouldn't really do any good.
However, I hadn't thought of a cybersex log - that idea has merit, though I think she is likely to be on her guard now from recent events. Might try that in a week or so :devil:
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Jei » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:14 am

watch it guys she said she'll go to the media :-x
Jei
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:02 am

lol I posted that someone needs to make a cyber log with her about a page back, but I never thought of Tri doing it *shudder*
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:09 am

Ok I have a request.

What is a local news station that I could email and see if they respond to me? Gimme a website so I can send in my news submission.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:16 am

Thanks Trie - he wasn't doing very well at all yesterday, so now I'm on my third day out of work, but he seems to be doing a bit better.

If you know so much about me LIST MY HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE NuMBER AND REAL NAME HERE

I'd love to show her up on that - I think you should give that information to someone to post it. Come on, it'll be damn funny ><
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Adivina » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:35 am

hah hah as she shits her pants. I love how she is going to go to the media and sue everyone
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:06 am

Triel -

I dont think it's appropriate to give out her full name and address. However, I think it's possible to post enough of it that I can show that I'm not making it up. Let's say - her initials and the street number of her address. That should be adequate proof without getting to the point of posting everything.

Send me a PM. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Insanityfair » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:55 am

LOL Ugzugz, that was fantastic. :teehee:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Jei » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:57 am

Ugzugz wrote:If you can't manage those three things... then go eat a few more boxes of HoHos.... I'm sure you're reaching critical mass and a chemical reaction will be set off between the sugars in your blood and the fat in your huge fucking ass.

:rofl:
Jei
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:52 am

she's quoting the Bible, time to call in MINDIA
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:20 am

No, worse, she is like Mindia and mis-quoting the bible.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:37 pm

Kahar - you're fucking cheating! Double posts for extra points don't count.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:58 pm

Good lord...

she's not even quoting the Bible, she's quoting... and misquoting Pulp Fiction. Is she really this stupid? QT misquoted the Bible for dramatic flare... and she even misquoted QT's misquote... wtf...

Call her on it... the Pulp Fiction version is:
Jules wrote:There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

compared to the 'actual' Ezekiel 25:17 (KJV)...

Ezekiel 25 wrote:17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them

call her on her RL name and address... just change the numbers. If her address is 1512 Central, and her name is Beth Johnson... post that her address is 15xx Cexxxxx and her name is Bexx Jxxxxx. Proof enough.

although... I might... should I? no... not yet... but... it's close...

quite possibly one of the top ten greatest moments in NT history... was just realized... when she wrote:

i will be seeking a attorney and will be suing each and every one of you For A) cyber bulling. And b) for Befamaion of Character

Seriously... that is absolutely priceless. Brilliant even. I'm in love with this thread.

Someone with more free time than me... can you please archive that thread (from the shitty McShit message board) and copy it here? Like, quote each of the people into 1 post? quote="kyborn" blahblah... quote="veteran author="blahblah pleaaase? We don't want their admin to delete that! Someone!
Last edited by vonkaar on Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:15 pm

I'll do it in another thread - this one needs to be saved for commentary

Done.
Last edited by Langston on Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby runamonk » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:42 pm

LMFAO. Omg, Ugz I have to give you props on that last post of yours. It was totally spot on man.

I hope she gets it all worked out in her head. She doesn't sound crazy or delusional to me, simply immature and needy for attention.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:19 pm

Befamaion of Character

This made me laugh out loud in my office.
Zanchief

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:46 pm

Kaiine... comments go HERE. Flames go THERE. They have no clue who Mindia is... and you posting that just gays it up.

Comments = HERE

Flames = THERE

... Try to get it right next time.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:50 pm

lol, Kaiine is a stupid fuck, isn't he
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby kaharthemad » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:05 pm

yeah the site was acting wonky...sorry
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby KaiineTN » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:32 pm

lol, I posted it there on purpose, I've been reading this post~
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:33 pm

OK - so you're admitting that you're just too damn stupid to understand what's going on.

I got it.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Namelesstavern's Finest