b)
45%
none - I'll write my own
36%

Total votes : 11

Got Drama?

Postby Trielelvan » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:30 pm

Ok.. so..
I have recently discovered that one of my sisters-in-law is either a) trying to cheat, or b) trying to lead a seperate online life on the internet in which she is portraying herself as a "sex kitten," "bbw vixxen (her spelling, not mine... yeah)," and "again on the market" because she has "kicked that loser out."
She has additionally stated that one of the men on the board has "met" her before. He has verified this. I sincerely doubt that she has actually, physically, cheated since all it would take is one look at her to crack a thousand mirrors into dust... that is not an exaggeration. How her husband fell for her, I will never know. Then again, I suppose it takes all kinds.

I'm not sure which it is, cheating or plain lying, but frankly, I don't really give a damn either. The very fact that she's doing it, lying endlessly about her having lung cancer, that her husband burned down the last apartment because he fell asleep with a cigarette in his hand (he does not, has not, and won't ever even try a cigarette... this is a blatant lie), etc etc... you get the idea.

So then, I have her caught. She has freely given out all the info about herself to verify that it is her... right down to her birthday, and when she got married.
I realize that she is, in short, nothing but a desperate attention whore, wanting to get sympathy out of people on that board... a gas price board of all bloody things *shakes head*
However - I have been catching the lies since I first met her. I have endured her incessant rambling and disgusting attitude, and this was the absolute last straw. The matter has become very, very personal now.

So, my question is this. Which of the two responses do you think will have the greatest sudden impact of "oh shit..." when I make my first post under her post on the message board? :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------
a)
(sisinlaw's user handle) said:
"i got a new place and that loser is gone so i'm back on the market."

So, are you really looking for someone new, just trying to cheat on (husband's name here), or playing the "I'm anonymous! I can say whatever I want! No one will know it's me!" game with the people here on this board?
Tsk, tsk... not nice of you to badmouth him on a messageboard, especially with lies about your apartment burning down. A cigarette? Are you kidding? Lung cancer? What kind of attention whore are you?

Btw, hi - this is your sister-in-law, in case you haven't the brains to figure that out yet.

or

b)
(sisinlaw user's handle),

Hi. This is your sister-in-law.

See you tomorrow.

Part a) is more to oust her to the rest of the board she so treasures hanging on her every-made-up misery, rather than letting her know that I have caught her. Part b) is simply the latter.

This is but the beginning of a long, and glorious torture. She has about as much for brains in her head as does the head of a nail... but I am insulting nails...

And additionally, if any of you come up with better, please post it.
I am, to say the least, angry beyond reason at the moment, and finding it rather hard to think very clearly about this subject and what exactly to say. There are so many things I want to say, that they are becoming rather jumbled.

And please, spare me the "I'm sorry" posts. I don't want to see it.
What I want to see "here's what I'd do" posts, as evil and surly as you can possibly make them. Afterall, this IS the internet... and she wants to play games. I am about to make her dearly beloved online life absolute hell.

Give me your worst ladies and gentlemen. Thanks.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm

give me the link and watch the torture begin...

i could do worse, without trying :)
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:36 pm

Both your responses are weaksauce.

Haxor her account with a brute password cracker then post her wedding picture on the site, change her password, then email the husband from an anon account pointing him right to her on whatever singles site she is posting on .
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:46 pm

First response sounds like a petulant child and will convince no one of anything.

Second response is extremely weak.

Is she married to your brother or is it your hub's sister or what?

I'd post something along the lines of:

Well, well, well, I wonder when you were going to tell the family all these horrific things that have supposedly happened to you. I think you and I have much to discuss tomorrow.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Langston » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:12 pm

Frankly, the best way to own her is post a link to it here. Leave the owing to us. :)
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:14 pm

Ugzugz wrote:Frankly, the best way to own her is post a link to it here. Leave the owing to us. :)

This is a true statement.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:15 pm

As long as it's just the internet, you could mind your own business and just be complacent in the knowledge that she's a pathetic human being.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:20 pm

Vivalicious wrote:As long as it's just the internet, you could mind your own business and just be complacent in the knowledge that she's a pathetic human being.

There's no fun in that. Hush you.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Diekan » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:56 pm

Cheaters should be shot.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Shannan » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:01 pm

I hate people who cheat! Its so much easier to break it off than to sneak around and lie and cheat!
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:03 pm

Yeah, if you wanna be with someone else, break off your current relationship. There's no point in putting everyone thru that unless you really just like the drama of it all, and if so, then you need help.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Scoota McGee » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:17 pm

"I put on my robe and wizard hat. " - Bloodninja
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:15 am

Martrae wrote:Is she married to your brother or is it your hub's sister or what?

She/it is married to my brother

ralfmacchio wrote:Haxor her account with a brute password cracker then post her wedding picture on the site, change her password, then email the husband from an anon account pointing him right to her on whatever singles site she is posting on .

It's not a singles site. It's a gasoline price site. I can get her user/pass easily enough. I don't need to hack her accounts.
And, he just found out about this today, so pointing him to the site would do nothing. He knows already. I don't believe you can put pictures on that board anyway. There are none that I have seen, isn't an option to put one up (can put up a link, but not the pic itself), and html/bbcode/etc doesn't work on the board (not that I have been able to get to work anyway). However, since she has so elegantly proclaimed herself a "Plus Sized Vixxen and a Sex Kitten," I might do her the favor of linking a picture of just her at her "finest".

Vivalicious wrote:As long as it's just the internet, you could mind your own business and just be complacent in the knowledge that she's a pathetic human being.

Or, I could be a bitch and put enough sand in her gigantic e-pussy to make her online life miserable for a while because it's much more entertaining to hear about her crying her eyes out because people were being mean to her on the messageboard that she loves so much when they found out that she was a pathetic human being.
See, the thing is, she has stated that one of the guys has met her. My brother has no idea who this person is. The guy online has verified that he has, in fact, met her before. It may, or may not, be confined to e-cheating. Either way, I don't care. Her doing this behind his back is all I need to know, and is more than enough reason for me to make her miserable. Plus, she has lied to not just him, but me, making it all the more personal than it already was. I was involved in this fiasco from the beginning. If there is one thing I do not take lightly, it's being lied to. I have an ex-boyfriend who received 4 holes torn into his scrotum for lying to me. I do not take it well. It is a moral imperative to see this all through.

Normally, I would leave all of this alone, but I have put up with her bullshit for nearly 3 years, and have never, EVER said word one. Just smiled and nodded out of respect for my brother. Now, he doesn't really care what is said or done.

Martrae wrote:First response sounds like a petulant child and will convince no one of anything.

Second response is extremely weak.

I agree (now that I have cooled off a little) that those are pretty weak.
The 2nd one though - you have to understand, the girl is intimidated by me. She knows what I am capable of. See, the thing is, she is extremely stupid and naive, but very full of herself. She is certain, quite certain, that she is never going to be caught doing things like this. She lies, thinking that no one will ever know that she was lying to them, and she does it constantly. However, despite that the above would achieve one of the desired effects, being panic, it's not enough and won't accomplish what I'm wanting it to.

Frankly, the best way to own her is post a link to it here. Leave the owing to us. :)

You know, I'm inclined to agree with you.
Here you go:
Kyborn77 is her user/nick
This is just one of the zillions of threads she's posted on, but it's the one where she is stating that she is "back on the market."

I swear, just reading that again is making my blood boil over. Everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit. Just trying to read her posts gives me a headache.

Oh yeah, just as a side note: She knows jack and shit about the internet world, what can be done, what to do, and how to do it. Ebay is about the most complicated thing she's ever accomplished. So if anyone is concerned about lashback, don't be. Best she could hope to do is send a nasty email about the account name and have it banned. Oh snap.

Ok, i'm out. Give her hell.
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Trielelvan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:16 am

Scoota McGee wrote:"I put on my robe and wizard hat. " - Bloodninja

LMAO! Thank you. I needed that.
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:07 am

Normally I'd agree with you if it was just internet cheating on internet people.. but whether it's just the internet or not, that's hurtful to whoever she's with.. since it's Trie's brother that stands in the place of the person to get hurt, there's no way in hell (if I was in her shoes) that I could just stand idly by and see him get treated that way.

Man I'd love to rip into her but I can't even stomach getting my way through her posts. She's one of those people that doesn't know how to put a space after punctuation, puts random punctuation anywhere she pleases, and can't spell any better than a kindergartner.

From my standpoint, nothing she's saying is in the ball park of anything that would turn even internet junkies on. She sounds like a 12 year old fishing for compliments to cover up some insecurities formed by being the fat kid in class.

If she's going to flirt and fish for compliments, she should really be more subtle.. really, who falls for "oh and i'm a sex kitten."

Jeez ><
Last edited by Gypsiyee on Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby The Kizzy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:09 am

Just print off the screens, and invite them over for dinner, no kids (do they have kids? can a mutant breed?) Then in the middle of the main course pull them out and show them to her. Tell her she needs counseling, or she WILL LOSE HER HUSBAND. If he is your brother,he must be at least semi cute, and she sounds like a cow. Also, keep a close eye on her kids. Psychos like these sometiumes will hurt their children to get attention.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:16 am

kizzy's right. Instead of starting shit with just her, bring it out in the open while they're both around and she doesn't know you're on to her.. otherwise she'd probably pull the game of trying to beat you to the punch and make you out to look like the bad guy plotting against her trying to break up her marriage.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Diekan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:41 am

Martrae wrote:Yeah, if you wanna be with someone else, break off your current relationship. There's no point in putting everyone thru that unless you really just like the drama of it all, and if so, then you need help.

Well, I'm not totally sold on the needing help part. I am convinsed that a large number of women (especially American chicks) are addicted to drama. It's one of the reasons they avoid "nice guys" like the plague. Nice guys = boring.... bad boys = drama.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jei » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:52 am

also if anyone here owns her on that board post a link ok

kk
Jei
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jirig » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:56 am

Trielelvan wrote:I have an ex-boyfriend who received 4 holes torn into his scrotum for lying to me.

That's just a little disturbing.
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tacks » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:01 am

Into the fray I go...
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jirig » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:03 am

Good luck, soldier. May god himself guide your blade.
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Adivina » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:04 am

wow.... what a fucking cunt.....
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Langston » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:05 am